Turned 30 today, unemployed & still lost in my life purpose & career path

creativei

Ketu in 4th is not good to have 4th is house of happiness and comforts when ketu sits there it not only spoils comforts but one after another problems the door step life is like battle ground in simple terms person born to suffer . also it takes person to another place his home land . your major house lords in 6th house its not good 6th is about illness debts quarrels etc whichever house lord sits there it gives above mentioned things but beauty of ketu in 4th is you get all happiness and comforts in the end of life seems ridiculous but thats what it mean . its all karma you are not rich materialistically but you have tons of worldly knowledge to share with others and you are influential speaker too . since asc lord exalted whatever problem is you face that like a lion and never shaken by that . you get divine help at last . moon ketu gives emotionally disconnected mother but its good for spirituality . rahu in 10th gives low profile job and frequent travels and transfers , but since 10th lord exalted you may shine service related field or legal field . don't go for business and all it gives losses . working in a company is good . also don't have high expectation on marriage just marry for the sake of having family & company . this jupiter dasa exists till 2028 though his exalted its in enemy star and aspected by sat so profession will have obstacles and changes . sorry to say even in next sat dasa too like this only . but you get gains too occasionally . urs is unique chart despite of 10th lord exalted other things are not well placed so it means you have profession but cant earn that much . some people life is like that .... sorry bro nothing to say high about this chart but one thing is you get stable earning wife she will be helful in managing family financial needs .. she controls & run the family ..

Before 2022 you should get job . mostly in private firm you even write competitive exams for jobs ..

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are having the major-period of Jupiter till 2028. Jupiter is conjunct the Sun and this conjunction is close. Further Saturn projects aspect to Jupiter and the Sun conjunction. The Sun owns the sixth house of disputes, disease, health, debts, litigation etc. Jealous people at work place will cause trouble and unhappiness to you in this period. Your job may relate to health services, curing, and other branches of medical profession. You will not be at ease with your job. You will be inclined to change job to escape the troublesome atmosphere in which you work. The combust Jupiter also points to this state of affairs. On top of this Rahu is placed in the tenth house in Sagittarius which is not a pleasant sign for Rahu. You will desire to expand your job compass but you will be undecided as to what should be done to achieve this objective. High ambition regarding your performance and career will always bother you.
The Moon is the dispositor of Jupiter and it is in the XII house from the V along the Rahu/Ketu axis. It definitely creates a desire not to have children. Both Venus and Mercury occupy Cancer navamsha where Jupiter is placed in the birth chart. This does not help Jupiter nor the prospects of children.
Jupiter is currently retrograde and is moving back to Capricorn where it will remain for a couple of months and then move out to Aquarius. Till Jupiter goes to Pisces, which is likely sometime in the middle of April/2022 matters pertaining to career will be unsatisfactory and in doldrums. Matters relating to job will start looking up after from the second half of 2022.

creativei

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to delineate my birthchart sir. It seems like my Vedic sidereal chart is even more difficult than my Western tropical chart. Although it seems like the future is dark for me I really appreciate your help and honesty.🙏🏻

I hope these details could help you in your astrology practice too:

-I am female and I have no desire to be in a relationship or have a family. I identify as asexual but I do not want to be boxed in a label.

-I am actually a nurse but I’m highly anxious of making a mistake and killing a patient so I decided to leave hospital nursing and now I am looking for a more administrative, desk-job type of nursing & I’m planning to apply as a work from home virtual nurse.

-I have never traveled abroad but I do plan to work abroad in the future as the opportunities in my country are limited and the salary is low.

-It’s true that my mother is quite detached but she also prays the rosary every morning.

-It’s also true that my previous jobs required me to rotate in different departments and travel in different branches.

-It’s sad that I can’t have a business as it will result in losses but thank you for warning me. Maybe it’s better to save money in trust/mutual funds in the future.

May I ask what you mean by “write competitive exams for jobs”? Does it mean I will have to take exams to get a job? Thanks again for doing this. May you be blessed.🙏🏻

Thank you for your inputs yes whatever you have mentioned its indicated in your chart 8th lord afflicted gives perverted sex behavior . venus 8th lord retro . also from venus 7th lord sat is also retro so problems indicated in marital life . there is no doubt husband well to do but harmony between doesnt go well your likings is different from his likings that lead to quarrels and ego issues .

6th house denotes not only legal medical but also it denotes competitive exams it can be anything from aptitude test to higher level exams which they write to equip professional knowledge 6th is also service sector thats why all govt sectors has exams 6th is battleground where you have to prove your strength when its connected with 10th your skill is tested and sharpened for better performance . 10th lord in ashlesha nak denotes medical field . that 10th lord is aspected by 12th of private places hospitals mnc companies, so you became nurse . cancer is all about caring people and jupiter denotes humanity generosity at universal level . reg foreign journeys yes u travel overseas but not like settling there . just go as visitor or for professional purpose that too in saturn dasa only .. even your uncle is very supportive in your career you to attached with him . asc lord with 6th lord , lifelong you destined to do service others kind of sacrificial life . but you do that with love and dedication you put universal welfare first than your needs . since moon is with ketu and aspected by rahu you not only has fear but also unstable restless mind even you get many nightmares . will have detached mindset also indulge in quarrels with all others may label you as fighter cock and they keep distance from you . there will be a constant search within you it never ends .