Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-25-2017, 04:04 AM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Venus in Aquarius

Hello all. Thinking about several people in my life who have Venus in Aquarius. We could get deep and consider the emphasis of air in Venusian matters, aspects, and it's manifestation in all different ways.....

.....But just going by the most general stereotypes of this combination, one would assume that such natives love friends and being a part of a group, and of course, technology. This is definitely the case in the people I know right now. With some, the alligence to "group" is their affiliation to a professional group or company, or their "love" is all expressed through technological connections and activities..... other than that, they are loners (which is also explained through their charts).

My question: do you know of any natives with Venus in Aquarius who do NOT like friends, groups, or technology?

I'd love to hear your Venus in Aquarius stories and comments!

Thanks.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,333
Re: Venus in Aquarius

My husband had a stellium of Sun, Jupiter and Venus in Aquarius.
Loves technological toys and is a senior tech with a communications co.
He does NOT have friends.....he has acquaintances.
His Moon in Cancer square his Mars-Neptune has overtaken his life.
He drinks too much and spends a lot of time watching SCI-FI - in his man cave.....alone.

I love Sci-Fi......the regular, popular stuff....Star Trek, Star Wars, ET, Raiders, and other action stuff ......and I will watch this stuff....because I LOVE it.
BUT....I also like OTHER types of movies and TV. He has become more and more isolated as he has aged.

Never understood his lack of friendships as Aquarius is known for being "networking" people.And the women Aquarians I have known DO have this dynamic in their lives....friends, networking, always learning new things, interested in astrology....

Husband NEVER was interested or even curious about my astrology....which I have been into since we met....decades ago.

So odd and eccentric. And did lose money gambling on the "market" 10 years ago. Lost big. He paid off his debt and so it was a very expensive lesson.....
but the most ODD part was that of the two of us, I WAS THE ONE who had actually worked in a brokerage house! And had experience....had bought and sold a few stocks over the years I worked there and always made a few bucks.
But he didn't want a few bucks. He wanted to make a killing. During the recession.

And he never mentioned his activity in this area to me until I accidentally found out how much he had lost.

So....stubborn and silent and the worst of the Aquarian ......but it didn't begin that way. His personality deteriorated through the years. And won't seek help. At all.

So....is this what you wanted to know?
LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-09-2017)
  #3  
Unread 07-16-2017, 08:38 PM
verseau verseau is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: a small town in Arizona
Posts: 2
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadge View Post
My question: do you know of any natives with Venus in Aquarius who do NOT like friends, groups, or technology?

I'd love to hear your Venus in Aquarius stories and comments!

Thanks.
Hi Sadge!

I have Sun, Moon, and Venus in Aquarius in the 11th. Yes, I always had groups of friends that I enjoyed, though they changed with different phases of my life, most of them not sticking around (some of that lunar influence perhaps). As Aqua has the dual energy of others and friends along with that independence, I don't NEED lots of friends to be content. I want to be accepted by and feel part of the masses, but I don't always need close individual friendships to accomplish that. I want to fit in, but I don't want to conform. I'm also 6'2" so I literally can't

Okay, question for you: How have your Venus Aqua friends behaved when it comes to relationships?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to verseau For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-09-2017)
  #4  
Unread 07-16-2017, 09:23 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,543
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadge View Post
Hello all. Thinking about several people in my life who have Venus in Aquarius. We could get deep and consider the emphasis of air in Venusian matters, aspects, and it's manifestation in all different ways.....

.....But just going by the most general stereotypes of this combination, one would assume that such natives love friends and being a part of a group, and of course, technology. This is definitely the case in the people I know right now. With some, the alligence to "group" is their affiliation to a professional group or company, or their "love" is all expressed through technological connections and activities..... other than that, they are loners (which is also explained through their charts).

My question: do you know of any natives with Venus in Aquarius who do NOT like friends, groups, or technology?

I'd love to hear your Venus in Aquarius stories and comments!

Thanks.

One of my kid's classmates, born in 92, had Moon/Mars/Venus conjunct saturn in Aquarius, squaring Pluto in Scorpio.

I studied her chart because her Mom and i became friends from doing volunteer work in the school, and she was a student of astrology.

She brought me her daughter's chart and we sat one day talking about some of their synastry.

Mom had Pluto in Leo squaring Mercury in Aquarius. So she was pretty plugged into the Aquarius mindset but had a hard time understanding her daughters choices and her attitude about friends and social activities.

The girl had Pluto in the 1st and squaring Moon/Venus/Saturn in the 4th in Aquarius. She actually had a stellium in Aquarius: Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn.

She was pretty antisocial. My daughter did not get along with her at
all, and she is a Gemini with an Aquarius Moon. She tried to befriend her a few times, but the Venus/Sat girl was kind of cold and standoffish.

They had a couple of classes together and worked on a group project once, which was not a good experience. The Venus/Saturn girl would not agree to any of the ideas of the others, but at same time, didn't set forth any of her own ideas for group---so she essentially did no work on the group project. The others were growing plants, using 2 techniques, from seeds or cuttings, to see which worked best. And she did not do any of the experiments, by her own choice.

But the group did not choose to deny her or say anything to the science
teacher about it. So when they went up to do the presentation, she stood up there smiling and took credit for the project, which received a B+.

I shouldn't go on and on, , as you can see that my Merc in Scorpio does sometimes hold on to grudges. lol But that girl did push my buttons.

Her Mom was very gracious and generous and did a lot for her daughter, but it went unappreciated, imo.

Last I heard, she went to school for computer repair but did not like it. So she went to work for her Father's Insurance Business but I don't know how that went.

Last edited by katydid; 07-16-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-09-2017)
  #5  
Unread 08-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Wrt2lv Wrt2lv is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 55
Re: Venus in Aquarius

I was born with Venus all by itself in Aquarius, with my moon in Taurus and a stellium of other planets and sun in Capricorn. I was pretty antisocial as a kid, only having a few friends, and I always had trouble allowing friendships to become deep. I was a loner as a kid and very imaginative (probably somewhat due to my extremely strong 12th-House Neptune dominating the chart).

Over the years my Venus has progressed into Pisces and my Moon has progressed into Gemini and I can tell the difference.

I have always loved being part of a group and having friends. As a kid/youth I was really into computer games and TV but my technology love never went much beyond that, and actually in the past few years I've fallen way behind on the tech curve and kind of stopped caring about it (have a terrible old cellphone, haven't owned a TV in 4 years and only use a little tablet for everything else).
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrt2lv For This Useful Post:
Andrea_ (08-12-2017), sadge (08-09-2017)
  #6  
Unread 08-09-2017, 11:39 PM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Thank you all for these responses. I see that my random posts can sink into oblivion and then randomly emerge now and then, LOL. I thought this one had lost it's last breath of life.

I don't have time now, but I will gratefully take in what you shared later today, and reciprocate any feedback or opinions as requested.

Much appreciation..... :-)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sadge For This Useful Post:
StillOne (08-10-2017)
  #7  
Unread 08-10-2017, 10:56 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Sadge, possibly a love of technology is a generational thing. I have Venus in Aquarius, and am a real technophobe. I just hate the planned obsolescence of electronics, whereby some sort of improvement that antiquates my otherwise perfectly good stuff gets foisted on me whether I want it or not. So then I have to spend money on something that isn't as user-friendly as the older technology.

I do participate extensively in reading horoscopes for people on-line.

I would say that I am oriented to friends, but not exceptionally so. However, I don't think this is Aquarius so much as the 11th house. Venus in Aquarius in the 12th, for example, might be a private person.

I am retired now, but during my career I was very involved in both service activities involving my employer, and a couple of professional associations. Shortly after I retired I became active in a few non-profits/clubs, but I dropped these when I decided the amount of effort they required outweighed the benefits.

Venus in Aquarius is not the sun in Aquarius, but because Venus never strays far from the sun, you will often find both together. The big thing about Aquarius is that we like acquaintances and a few family members more than we want to be stifled or smothered by people who demand intimacy as "best friends." We need our space. Give us that, and we'll go to bat for our friends and associates any time. (Hey, it's a fixed sign.)

BTW, I'm in a long term marriage now (20+ years) and was in another one previously. Both times to fellow air sun signs. It's a question of compatibility.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-12-2017)
  #8  
Unread 08-12-2017, 09:32 PM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Again, thank you all for these great contributions. I am currently busy with life matters and work, so please don't take my lack of response as a lack of appreciation of your time. I will participate as soon as I get the chance. I value any opportunity for open-ended discourse and a big part of this is having people like all of you who share your own unique experiences.

(Hmmm.....Venus in Aquarius people must be quite a sexy little bunch. You're all looking pretty good to me right now.)

If there is anyone else out there with your own take or perspective, please feel free to hop in and share your opinion. This is a learning community and I hope we will maximize that opportunity in this thread.

Last edited by sadge; 08-12-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-12-2017, 10:13 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Venus in Aquarius

"Sexy little bunch"? Sadge, I hope you're not thinking of the old pop-schlock astrology that interpreted an Aquarian Venus as Uranian quirkiness.

I'm 68 years old, for heaven's sake. Don't go there.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (08-12-2017), sadge (08-13-2017), tenacapcious (09-20-2017)
  #10  
Unread 08-12-2017, 11:12 PM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
"Sexy little bunch"? Sadge, I hope you're not thinking of the old pop-schlock astrology that interpreted an Aquarian Venus as Uranian quirkiness.

I'm 68 years old, for heaven's sake. Don't go there.

I will be reinforcing a commitment to freedom of speech in this thread that will be respected by all participants, for all participants. Any projections of abhorrence from the eyes of a beholder shall remain in the eyes of the beholder.

But not to worry....I will equally protect your right to project such subjective interpretations. (Just don't expect anyone to agree or care.)

Okay, all. Back to the topic at hand. Venus in Aquarius. And don't forget to bring your sense of humor, honesty, and the light within you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadge For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (08-12-2017), tenacapcious (09-20-2017)
  #11  
Unread 08-13-2017, 12:03 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,543
Re: Venus in Aquarius

My long time best friend has her Venus @ 3 Aquarius. My Venus is @ 2 Sag. We made a great team when we were young and single. An Aquarius and a Scorpio, out on the town, being fun and adventurous.

My Venus would get us invited somewhere, and make us the connections to get back stage and get free drinks, and her Venus/Merc/Sun in Aquarius kept us safe by detaching long enough to know when to leave for our own safety.

As soon as she thought we were getting too close or intimately involved in a 'situation'---BAM, we were outta there. She saved our butts a few times.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-13-2017), tenacapcious (09-20-2017)
  #12  
Unread 08-13-2017, 12:23 AM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

I love how Kat just opened the door for even more fun in this thread. Education doesn't have to be dry. It can be by way of campfire stories and observations from other planetary positions. Nice. I see we have some good times ahead....

Here is another interesting perspective that is welcomed: How are Venus in Aquarius natives annoying to those of you who stand at other points in the galaxy? Or how are they helpful? Or exceptionally beautiful? Let's hear it. Anything. Everything. I'm here to keep your vision safe.

By the way, thank you to the above posters who showed how this placement can express itself in a variety of ways, and how it is not necessarily bound to a superficial love of groups and technology (although if you notice, the general energy of a "detached attachment " is still there).

Lastly, let's remember the influence of Saturn and Uranus with this placement. It is an critical part of understanding how this particular Venus likes to play.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-13-2017, 06:47 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,543
Re: Venus in Aquarius

There is one lovely trait that I see in my loved ones who have personal planets in Aquarius. [My daughter has Moon in Aquarius, best friend has Sun/Merc/Venus, my niece has Moon/Venus there. ]


When we are having a family crisis, an emotional incident or a family difficulty, the Aquarians are able to de-escalate the situation, and bring things into a logical, rational discussion, about what to do in an orderly fashion.

When my father's cancer, which had been in remission, was suddenly back in all it's fury--I was devastated and had a total meltdown. I was pretty useless at the time.

But I had people who needed me.

At times like this, my daughter is able to seem detached, although inside she is also also in turmoil---but she is able to deescalate the craziness, the emotional reactions, and make 'a list.' We laugh at her lists but they are epic.

She sat with me at the kitchen table and made a list of who I needed to call, what I needed to do, step by step. It was EXACTLY what I needed at the time because my Scorpio/Taurus reaction was so emotionally extreme that I was overwhelmed.

She is a Gemini with Moon in Aquarius and Sag rising. She is able to make a list of objectives and concerns, and we can all discuss them logically.

My best friend has that same kind of rational, logical mode of thought available to her, when my Scorpio/Taurus energy is going to emotional extremism. She can talk me off the ledge.

They are both very emotional people. But my daughter explains it as having to process her emotions before she reacts. She has kind of a delayed response to some heavily emotional situations. She ponders them and tries to get things in some kind of perspective. Then she will break down in tears at a later date.

I remember clearly when she was about 8 and our kitty, whom she loved very much, was hit by a car and died. We were worried about telling her knowing she would be so upset. Our son was inconsolable. [Aries with Taurus Moon]

She seemed so calm and matter of fact about the tragedy. She asked us if Kitty was in heaven with Grandma, and we said yes, and then she finished eating lunch and did nit seem upset. HOWEVER, a couple of days later, she noticed a kitty toy on the rug, and she began to cry and breakdown. She cried for a few hours, about missing her kitty and wanting him home.

And to this day she processes tragic or difficult situations in a similar way. She stays very calm and measured, and discusses the situation. Then after she processes it over time, she reacts emotionally.

Last edited by katydid; 08-13-2017 at 06:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-15-2017)
  #14  
Unread 08-13-2017, 08:58 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadge View Post
I will be reinforcing a commitment to freedom of speech in this thread that will be respected by all participants, for all participants. Any projections of abhorrence from the eyes of a beholder shall remain in the eyes of the beholder.

But not to worry....I will equally protect your right to project such subjective interpretations. (Just don't expect anyone to agree or care.)

Okay, all. Back to the topic at hand. Venus in Aquarius. And don't forget to bring your sense of humor, honesty, and the light within you.
Say what??? Sadge, my post was a very gentle leg-pull or elbow in the ribs-- mostly at myself as being long past your "sexy little bunch" cohort, not as some kind of dictate to you. Sorry you didn't take it that way.

I must remind myself to add winky-smiley faces to some of my posts.



Are you aware of this delineation from Bob Marks?

"Venus in Aquarius: can make friends out of lovers and lovers out of friends. Aquarius rules all forms of electronics and electronic communications, so these folks tend to like phone sex." http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Pl...gnAquarius.htm

I agree with the first part-- my husband is my closest friend. But the last part is beyond major weird.



I will say that Aquarius is a fixed sign. We have the capacity for enormous loyalty. Provided the lover/spouse respects our innermost need for privacy. Fortunately my husband and ex-husband are sun air signs, so they get it.

Air in general relates to the ability to intellectualize. It's mental. Sometimes too much so. I have very little water in my chart, and had to teach myself to do a better job of observing people's visual clues. The watery sense of empathy just isn't there. But by the same token, we're less likely to get entrapped by emotional dramas. Of course, we have strong feelings. But we don't like to dwell in them drama-queen style.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 08-13-2017 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
sadge (08-15-2017)
  #15  
Unread 08-15-2017, 03:43 PM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

So it seems consistent with the general theme or energy of Aquarius that it runs along a wavelength of detachment and individuality. Steven Forrest states that, "the evolutionary intent is to form relationships that support individuality and guarantee personal freedom...there may be some present life dissociation in sexual situations."

So I find all of this is easy to understand in terms of the general attitude and psychology of the sign. And it's easy to understand in terms of all the planets.....except the aesthetic side of Venus. For example, in terms of interior design, would such a native prefer "modern" decor? I'm assuming French Country, Classic Mediterranean, or Romantic Vintage wouldn't be her thing?

Last edited by sadge; 08-15-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sadge For This Useful Post:
tenacapcious (09-20-2017)
  #16  
Unread 08-16-2017, 12:23 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Venus in Aquarius

I like modern decor provided it's not that grim black and chrome high-tech look. But-- the 4th house deals with someone's home. So my house tends to be more traditional, with an eclectic collection of contemporary and antiques. With Jupiter, there, my husband and I also have a lot of books. Capricorn is on the cusp of my 4th house.

I think sometimes modern astrologers make a bit too much of Uranus. I use both modern and traditional rulers, so I consider both Saturn and Uranus to rule my Aquarian Venus.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-05-2017, 01:17 AM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I like modern decor provided it's not that grim black and chrome high-tech look. But-- the 4th house deals with someone's home. So my house tends to be more traditional, with an eclectic collection of contemporary and antiques. With Jupiter, there, my husband and I also have a lot of books. Capricorn is on the cusp of my 4th house.

I think sometimes modern astrologers make a bit too much of Uranus. I use both modern and traditional rulers, so I consider both Saturn and Uranus to rule my Aquarian Venus.

In matters of the home, the moon will tell you a lot too. Especially if its a moon that leans toward aesthetic preferences or certain tastes.

Waybread, if you go back and read that description of your home, I'd say that's a little venus in aquarius peaking out in there.... sounds like quite a mix of a whole lot of everything: modern, contemporary, antiques, eclectic, traditional..... (nuttin wrong with that!).
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-05-2017, 01:20 AM
sadge sadge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,682
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
There is one lovely trait that I see in my loved ones who have personal planets in Aquarius. [My daughter has Moon in Aquarius, best friend has Sun/Merc/Venus, my niece has Moon/Venus there. ]


When we are having a family crisis, an emotional incident or a family difficulty, the Aquarians are able to de-escalate the situation, and bring things into a logical, rational discussion, about what to do in an orderly fashion.

When my father's cancer, which had been in remission, was suddenly back in all it's fury--I was devastated and had a total meltdown. I was pretty useless at the time.

But I had people who needed me.

At times like this, my daughter is able to seem detached, although inside she is also also in turmoil---but she is able to deescalate the craziness, the emotional reactions, and make 'a list.' We laugh at her lists but they are epic.

She sat with me at the kitchen table and made a list of who I needed to call, what I needed to do, step by step. It was EXACTLY what I needed at the time because my Scorpio/Taurus reaction was so emotionally extreme that I was overwhelmed.

She is a Gemini with Moon in Aquarius and Sag rising. She is able to make a list of objectives and concerns, and we can all discuss them logically.

My best friend has that same kind of rational, logical mode of thought available to her, when my Scorpio/Taurus energy is going to emotional extremism. She can talk me off the ledge.

They are both very emotional people. But my daughter explains it as having to process her emotions before she reacts. She has kind of a delayed response to some heavily emotional situations. She ponders them and tries to get things in some kind of perspective. Then she will break down in tears at a later date.

I remember clearly when she was about 8 and our kitty, whom she loved very much, was hit by a car and died. We were worried about telling her knowing she would be so upset. Our son was inconsolable. [Aries with Taurus Moon]

She seemed so calm and matter of fact about the tragedy. She asked us if Kitty was in heaven with Grandma, and we said yes, and then she finished eating lunch and did nit seem upset. HOWEVER, a couple of days later, she noticed a kitty toy on the rug, and she began to cry and breakdown. She cried for a few hours, about missing her kitty and wanting him home.

And to this day she processes tragic or difficult situations in a similar way. She stays very calm and measured, and discusses the situation. Then after she processes it over time, she reacts emotionally.

Thanks, Kat.... just wondering....what's your daughter's mercury? (Just trying to separate what you described from other factors that may be at play....)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-05-2017, 04:31 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,543
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadge View Post
Thanks, Kat.... just wondering....what's your daughter's mercury? (Just trying to separate what you described from other factors that may be at play....)
She has Mercury and Venus in Taurus.

Mercury@18Ta Venus@24Ta Sun@0Gemini = all in the 6th

Asc @ 2 Sag


Mercury exactly trine Uranus/Neptune @ 17/18 Cap in 2nd

Mercury opposed Pluto @ 21 Scorpio

Mercury square Saturn in Aquarius in 3rd---also a reason for delayed emotional responses and being able to stay calm and measured at first --and then react intensely
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-05-2017, 06:49 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,343
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Venus Aquarians love everyone for no reason
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-06-2017, 04:57 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Venus in Aquarius

No. We don't.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
tenacapcious (09-20-2017)
  #22  
Unread 09-06-2017, 05:03 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 4,020
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Venus in Aquarius is a placement makes more difficult to find the right mate in romance. Waybread, what's helping your love life despite the placement? A spouse who's also an air sign (are they Aquarians in some way) can work out.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-06-2017, 05:25 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,343
Re: Venus in Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
No. We don't.
You don't love me Waybread?? ):
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-06-2017, 05:29 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Venus in Aquarius

CapAquaPisces, I've been married twice, once to a sun-Gemini, with an out-of-sign moon conjunction (Leo-Cancer,) and for over 20 years to a sun-Libra. Our suns are trined in the same degree. We have a lot of other good synastry contacts.

His Mars in Aquarius conjuncts my Venus. My Mars in Pisces trines his Venus in Scorpio.

Something I hope anyone can relate to, but especially Aquarians, is that each member of a couple has to give their partner space. I think Aquarius got a bad rap as being aloof by astrologers who were clingy sun-Cancers, needy Pisces, or domineering sun-Scorpios.

I don't think Venus in Aquarius is more difficult than any other sign-- because regardless, it's about finding the right person. Romance doesn't mean anything as a generic category in a relationship. It's about finding that one person who is a good match.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-06-2017, 06:01 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,343
Re: Venus in Aquarius

A Venus Aquarius person loves a hobo as much as their romantic partner. Equal and unconditional love for everyone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aquarius, venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ゥ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.