Mars in 12th house (synastry)

sadge

Does anyone have synastry experience with mars in the 12th house? Would like to hear your story on what is was like as the mars or as the house person.

The 12th house can be so deceptive....or dreamy. Then throw in mars and I'm thinking it can manifest in a lot of different ways.

What was it like for you? Or what have you observed?

Thanks. :)

Abby83

Does anyone have synastry experience with mars in the 12th house? Would like to hear your story on what is was like as the mars or as the house person.

The 12th house can be so deceptive....or dreamy. Then throw in mars and I'm thinking it can manifest in a lot of different ways.

What was it like for you? Or what have you observed?

Thanks. :)

I personally prefer to look at what the planet mars rules in the other person's chart and it depends what kind of person you are too. I'll give you an example of my chart. My asc ruler is in 12th house. I met a guy once where his asc ruler was in my 12th house and he deceived me frequently, yet a friend of mine had her 10th ruler in my 12th, and I found her mother to be a really sweet, giving selfless woman and we were two of a kind. It can go either way.

Abby83

Hmmm... Interesting. I just realised I have my mars in another friend's 12th house and we have a wonderful relationship. I know it's not a romantic example but still, I bring in a lot of deep goodness to the relationship. Probably too deep for her but she sees me as this really nice sweet person who also goes through quite a bit of tough times.

sadge

Abby.....may I ask which sign your mars is in? Any data, really, would be helpful. Such as asc of your friend, dob, whatever.....

Abby83

Abby.....may I ask which sign your mars is in? Any data, really, would be helpful. Such as asc of your friend, dob, whatever.....

Yeah here is our birth data if you want to look it up. Perhaps we get along really well because our 11th rulers are in a trine and we both have mars and venus in virgo. Also her asc ruler conjuncts my modern asc ruler. But hey if it helps you in any way I hope so :).

Me: 11th October 1983, Adelaide, South Australia - 7:31AM.

Friend: 25th October 1983, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 3:30AM.

Last edited:

Abby83

Hi Abby....so I took a look. I think it makes a big difference that this is your friend and not someone in a romantic relationship. However, another strong point is that your mars makes a strong sextile to your friend's sun and Saturn in Scorpio (which rests in friend's 2nd house). So friend's scorpio energy will not be rattled at all by your presence in his/her 12th house. No problem. Scorpios can take it. In fact, will probabaly love it. This particular Scopio will be more rooted too with the 2nd house influence, which will ground the experience for him/her without feeling so "lost" from 12th house energies. I also noticed that this friend has strong moon aspects within his/her natal....this is a very, very sensitive friend. Very aware of the emotional/psychological/spiritual undercurrents in life. So you will be right at home him his/her 12th. Probably even welcome. :)

This is very true. What a wonderful observation.

Abby83

u know, I just realized that almost everyone from my past who has played a part in trying to take me down (former work people, gossipy whatevers, etc), backstab me, or talk negatively about me had a planet in my 12th. One of my worst experiences was a former boss who had his Jupiter in my 12th. And boy do I know now that even Jupiter can be horribly wrong if it manifests in the wrong way.

But some people have experienced good news there.....like Abby.....

Yes I think rulerships have a lot to do with it. I remember one guy who had his moon in my 12th and I hated his guts because he could intuitively read me and my future moves and feelings and tried to take advantage of me. When he was around me I felt a lot of fantasies flying around but he was deceptive and then bragged to his mates that 'some chick' was obsessed with him. He chased after me, created an illusion and then when I fell for it he laughed with his mates like 'look, she wants me haha'. We both know he lead me on but he was such a self absorbed *******. Maybe I'm not affected by mars cos I'm a Scorpio type of person but I hate when someone's moon is in their.