Input my chart

viksoso

I am totally new to interpreting other peoples charts, so this is just a try.

The Taurus rising and Venus on the MC probably make you very attractive and you probably have a charming and/or beautiful publuc appearance. My parents and boyfriens all have Sag Moons and I really really live their warm heartedness, they are all very connected to their values, which are ethical and idealistic, and are moved by injustice and will act according to their ethos even if that is not consensus. In the 8H I could imagine this makes you very intuitively excellent at understanding partners truth, and with a scorpio 7H your partners will probably also have a good deal of depth for you to discover. Aqua sun in house 10 and Jupiter in 2H Gemini very brilliant thinker amd speaker.
What I would llove to know how you experience your Pluto-Uranus conjunction in the 5H? I have no 5H planets, its hard to grasp that house. I could imagine that uranus allows for a faster regeneration of plutos cycles?

Ybeg0duy

I am totally new to interpreting other peoples charts, so this is just a try.

The Taurus rising and Venus on the MC probably make you very attractive and you probably have a charming and/or beautiful publuc appearance. My parents and boyfriens all have Sag Moons and I really really live their warm heartedness, they are all very connected to their values, which are ethical and idealistic, and are moved by injustice and will act according to their ethos even if that is not consensus. In the 8H I could imagine this makes you very intuitively excellent at understanding partners truth, and with a scorpio 7H your partners will probably also have a good deal of depth for you to discover. Aqua sun in house 10 and Jupiter in 2H Gemini very brilliant thinker amd speaker.
What I would llove to know how you experience your Pluto-Uranus conjunction in the 5H? I have no 5H planets, its hard to grasp that house. I could imagine that uranus allows for a faster regeneration of plutos cycles?

I don't know what you mean?
What I would love to know how you experience your Pluto-Uranus conjunction in the 5H?

Some of the things below I have experienced:

There's a lot to this as far as understanding goes. I'm not so versed in my chart to say I fully understand it all.
I do appreciate your input. (There is lot below a for my Pluto and Uranus in the 5th)

************ Pluto in the 5th **************

Pluto 17°43' Я Virgo, in House V

Pluto Aspects
Uranus conjunction Pluto orb +0°47'
Saturn opposite Pluto orb -0°47'
Moon square Pluto orb +4°30'
Mars opposite Pluto orb -5°35'
Jupiter square Pluto orb -3°31'
Neptune sextile Pluto orb +4°26'
Planets: Pluto

Pluto represents deep transformations, mutations and eliminations, sexuality and magnetism, power and secrets, destruction with a view to regeneration, the phoenix rising from the ashes. Its element is indefinite; burning (like lava in fusion ?), it rules Scorpio, is in exaltation in Pisces and is in analogy with the sexual organs and excretion.

It represents dictators, sadistic people, violent characters, is instinctive and powerful but also mysterious with hidden strengths.

Temperament : rather Bilious

Characterology : Emotive or non-Emotive, Active, Primary type; it is a Passionate Choleri typec.

Pluto in Virgo
The planet Pluto symbolizes deep disruptions and upheavals, domination and sexual instincts, and the inner power we have in ourselves. Pluto destroys in order to reconstruct and he provokes painful crises that are needed in metamorphosis. Pluto is our deepest instincts’ brutal force. It is the hidden and unconscious violence that can explode in us with incredible intensity before being projected in our actions; in itself, the planet is not negative: the might and the intensity of its energy are beyond the conceivable but it can be funnelled. Pluto is the only possibility we have at our disposal to overcome our inner blocks and to eliminate outgrown situations that have become inextricable. Pluto’s energy is valuable because of its usefulness for the irreversible destruction of what constitutes a problem and not because of its negative side and its perversity. Pluto allows to reconstruct and to regenerate parts of our personality or whole stretches of our life, provided that we manage to funnel his wild energy and to step back. It is impossible to tame this energy, given its essence. However, it is possible to take advantage of it for a precise aim, through a temporary identification of some parts of us with this energy. In such a case, the outcome is our final evolution and even, our transformation. In your natal chart, Pluto’s house position is more important than his sign position because, like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, Pluto is a slow planet. Many people born in the same period have Pluto in the same sign. This is the reason why the sign occupied here is less meaningful than when it is occupied by the so-called fast planets, i.e. the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars. Therefore, some caution is to be exercised as you read what follows. The sign positions of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have a collective meaning. They do not influence your personality and they are not to be really taken into account, unless they are involved in numerous aspects or when they emphasize a personal point of your natal chart such as your Ascendant’s ruler, an angular planet, i.e. a planet near the Ascendant, the Midheaven, the Nadir or the Descendant. In such cases, the activity of the slow planet is very highlighted. Pluto in Virgo brings about achievement capacities but obsessions also, because your natural instinct and anxiety give you the propensity to be doubtful.

Pluto in House V
With Pluto in the 5th House, passion always includes a part of ambiguities. The way you love and give is special, and it does not fail to puzzle the members of your entourage. The essentials are elusive. Love is beyond understanding. You never understand what affective life and the arts are about. A work keeps its soul hidden, just like persons do. You are attracted to dangerous love affairs, as well as impossible love, and concealed feelings. Childhood is a mysterious world set apart.

Pluto Dominant
If Pluto is part of your natal chart's planetary dominants, in astrology, you are said to be a Plutonian: you sometimes feel like a foreigner who does not belong to the world, to its laws, and its concerns. The rules of life in society are not necessarily yours. You are interested in what is unknown and in the subtle laws of a hidden order. So, you take malicious pleasure in ridiculing the patterns you find too simplistic or too rigid. You also revel in underlining the limits of explanations you deem too common. There is something unconventional about the way you are, the way you think, and the way you act. What is your specificity made of? Is it an extraordinary partner? A life off the beaten path? Or do you only distance yourself from conventional morals? In any case, you have the feeling, sometimes quite vague, that you come from nowhere, and that you do not belong to any definite group... In short, it means that you cannot be simplified in order to conform to existing models. The gap between you and ordinary mortals is also an element of your strength. Your deep clear-sightedness, firstly, enables you to put things into perspective and to grant them only the attention they deserve. Your other remarkable asset is your capacity to intervene from behind the scenes, to secretly organise events, and to bring about the desirable outcome without seeming to impose or to dictate anything. However, you must still overcome one of the major difficulties of this dominant, which is to get people to accept your difference and to smoothly fit into your environment.

Interpretation of the 17° Virgo symbolic degree
"An old man happily watches children play cheerfully under a beautiful tree." (Janduz version)
Lenient, generous, and sensitive character. One protects and devotes oneself to the family members, but one also cares for other people's needs. In some cases, one suffers the loss of a child. One's major goal is to found and run a centre dedicated to children and youths in distress, even though financial resources are not sufficient, or despite the disapproval expressed by the spouse or the other family members. Success can be achieved in the civil service, in an administrative position in the military or in the police. This degree heralds longevity and happiness, in spite of the fact that one is not really understood by the entourage. If in the natal chart, Venus is in Taurus and forms a trine with this degree, it indicates talents for artwork, especially painting and pottery.

*********** Uranus in the 5th **************

Uranus 18°31' Я Virgo, in House V

Uranus Aspects
Uranus conjunction Pluto orb +0°47'
Saturn opposite Uranus orb -1°35'
Moon square Uranus orb +3°42'
Jupiter square Uranus orb -2°44'
Mars opposite Uranus orb -6°23'
Uranus sextile Neptune orb +3°38'
Planets: Uranus

Uranus represents individual freedom, originality, independence, marginality, avant guard inspiration, ultra modernism. Fire is its element, it is dry, and it rules Aquarius, is in exaltation with Scorpio and is in analogy with the brain and the nerves.

It represents inventors, odd characters, revolutionaries.

Temperament : Nervous to the extreme

Characterology : Emotive, Active, Secondary type; it is a Passionate type.

Uranus in Virgo
The planet Uranus symbolizes originality, independence and cerebral energy bursting suddenly. Uranus triggers the irresistible need for freedom that we have in ourselves. Uranus tends to break the constraints that have become unbearable and gives us the courage and the will to get rid of what has become a burden; when he is well aspected, he also indicates genius. In your natal chart, Uranus’ house position is more important than his sign position because, like Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, he is a slow planet. Many people born in the same period have Uranus in the same sign. This is the reason why the sign occupied here is less meaningful than when it is occupied by the so-called fast planets, i.e. the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars. Therefore, some caution is to be exercised as you read what follows. The sign positions of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have a collective meaning. They do not influence your personality, unless they are involved in numerous aspects or when they emphasize a personal point of your natal chart such as your Ascendant’s ruler, an angular planet, i.e. a planet near the Ascendant, the Midheaven, the Nadir or the Descendant. In such cases, the activity of the slow planet is very highlighted. Uranus in Virgo makes you nervous to the extent that you become doubtful. Indeed, your mental activity is intense and questions pop up in such great numbers that you become overwhelmed and worried. But your ingenuity is often remarkable, particularly in the scientific area.

Uranus in House V
With Uranus in the 5th House, all creations are of a revolutionary nature! You are certainly not, at least not yet, the designer with the fanciful genius all artists dream of. However, it is possible that, in your own ways, you express a particular form of freedom of mind which results in changing the nature of education and of love. You are fascinated by everything you have not yet experienced. From free love to modern educational concepts, numerous examples can be found to illustrate your ideals. One can devote oneself only when one is free.

Uranus Dominant
If Uranus is part of your natal chart's planetary dominants, in astrology, you are said to be a Uranian: personal values are prevailing. Inner certainties fuel an inflexible will and a desire to call attention on yourself as well as to follow your beliefs through. This planet prompts you to behave with determination, to put forward your own truth, and to start your personal revolution. More than other people, you are willing to keep some degree of autonomy in all circumstances, and you often display an individualistic nature. In order to achieve your ideal of freedom and independence, you may act like a despot as you try to convince and to impose your views, whether smoothly or forcefully. Regardless of the flexibility of your comportment, some situations demand an absolute firmness as well as uncompromising, frank and straightforward attitudes. People may criticise you for your intransigence and say that you are a hardliner. Outsider's opinions don't matter! The most important thing is that you act in all conscience and reach your primary objectives. More than anyone else, you know how to use your willpower and to focus your energy on a precise aim, relentlessly, whatever the consequences might be. In the chapter of qualities, let's mention a definite sense of responsibility, an innovative mind open to techniques and modern ideas, as well as a natural self-discipline which overcomes many an obstacle. Therefore, people are well-advised not to hound you into a corner.

Interpretation of the 18° Virgo symbolic degree
"During a cattle fair, a farmer negotiates with a cattle merchant." (Janduz version)
Straightforward, independent, and clever character. One is fond of hunting or cattle-rearing. Although one comes across as gruff, one is deeply respected for one's honesty and common sense.