Venus in Aquarius

actio

I'm have no planets in this sign and am finding it difficult to understand it.

What kind of things to these people like?
If you have Venus in Aquarius can you share whichever of your preferences are affected by this placement?

Hopefully a few examples will be demonstrative of Aquarius energy.

Zarathu

Account Closed
The problem in my opinon depends on the chart itself. If the person with V in Aq has a strong Venus, and a strong AQ and not much modifiers, then you may be able to take a textbook definition.

But there are so many ways that the V in Aq can be modified and adjusted in an individual chart that its hard to define a clear an unequivocal V in Aq personality type. I know that many believe its quite simple. But after 44 years of studying astrology, I've found that, unfortunately, IMO, and for me anyhow, simplicity has "left the building" a long long time ago.

Could you be a bit more specific?

greybeard

I have three planets, the solar trio, in Aquarius. My chart has an Aquarius overtone (a predominance of Fixed signs (7) and of Air signs (5). The house (8) occupied by this trio is also the focalized house of the chart. There is a powerful admixture of Earth as well, and no planets are found in Water.

What is Aquarius like?
Study the Fixed Quality.
Study the Air Element.

Aquarius is highly conservative.
And Aquarius is revolutionary.
They tend to hold tightly to the tried and true, until the tried and true proves inadequate.
Aquarians have a reputation for being "good psychologists". They love to observe people, their quirks and motives.
Aquarians can be expected to do the unexpected.
They tend to be unorthodox and eccentric. They stand on the outside looking in.
Aquarius, the Fixed Air sign, accumulates useless knowledge. At least other people may see it as useless; the Aquarian uses it on the internal level for personal purposes, and keeps it in the Emergency Tool Kit for ready use.

Etc.

What does Venus in Aquarius like?
I can only speak for this Venus in Aquarius.
Without mentioning the aspects and other conditions that affect that Venus.

I like to study things. Inlcluded in my interests are all forms of natural science.
Geography.
History.
Languages.
Oh, and astrology.
The nature of this universe...questions of eternity, and questions of daily living.

I like Van Gogh. And 30 or 40 other painters.
I like Stravinsky, and Roger Miller. Don't forget Hank Williams, Sr. And Javier Solis, the Cuban jazz group Irakere. Pete Fountain plays a mean clarinet. I don't listen to heavy metal, and hip-hop or rap is Verboten in my presence.
I can be entranced by watching a highly skilled craftsman at work.

I like to help people, the downtrodden, the aliienated. I go off at midnight when some neighbor calls me up in a state of emotional distress, sit and listen patiently to his babblings simply because the guy needs someone to talk to and no one else will listen. I have worked as a full-time unpaid volunteer in group homes for unwanted kids three different times. I work every fall cutting, splitting and delivering free firewood to the poor in our community.

I think flying saucers and ghosts and helmets for bicyclists are stupid. I think the electric can opener and Prozac are symbols of our sick society.

But of what use is all this? The next Venus in Aquarius person you meet will tell you things completely different. Reason? You have to look at the whole chart and see what general trends are indicated, and what things impinge on and condition the expression of Venus. For example, I mentioned that Earth is strong in my chart -- so even though Aquarius is said to be theoretical and abstract (it is), in my case there is also a demand for a down-to-earth practicality and usefulness.

Some people in this forum confuse my Venus in Aquarius detachment, objectivity and impersonal nature for a cold and callous sort of guy. People who know me don't get confused.

Venus is personal values. High on my list of values are loyalty, personal integrity, truth, and a sense of perspective on life (call it a sense of humor, of irony), and kindness. Of course personal freedom, liberty, is up at the top of the list (exercised responsibly).

I guess I value fairness. When I was a kid and some "friend" had a cool game to play -- but set the rules in his favor -- I simply walked away and refused to play. As I observe the world I live in -- where 1% of the American population owns 40% of the goodies -- I simply refuse to play. I walk the path less trodden, live outside the system; the system is rigged, and corrupt to the marrow, and built on lies and illusion. How can I knowingly participate in such a world...the only way would be to join the band of thieves (or allow them to enslave me) and that is not my way. Venus is values.

Boy, do I agree with Zarathu.....you can't read ANY factor in a horoscope on its own. We are the most complex organism in the universe, and the horoscope must necessarily reflect that complexity. You must Always refer any particular factor in a chart to the whole chart. Things do not operate in isolation but as an integral part of the whole. Each factor has, and holds to, its own innate character, but adapts to the demands of the whole. It cannot do otherwise (or there will be a debilitating disharmony, and the universe is always quick to re-establish harmony and balance by whatever means.)

Some years ago, while writing about astrology, a large whirlwind passed directly over my house. The windows rattled, the house trembled and shook. And it dawned on me....that whirlwind was a very good example of Libra. The atmosphere in a very large area surrounding my house had become imbalanced with regard to pressure and temperature, and in order to restore the balance the whirlwind came into being....a very violent and destructive focus, but highly efficient at redistributing and harmonizing what was out of balance. Grasping this thought allows us to understand Libra better....we often think of Libra as "harmony", failing to realize that Libra rules war -- which is another way of restoring balance to an out-of-balance world. And that is the same weakness, lack of understanding, that applies to our understanding of "Venus in Aquariuus" or any other "signature." It ain't that simple and neatly packaged.

Last edited:

actio

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I of course meant what is Venus in Aquarius like in your person experience as it's not possible to account for every aspect.

Lately I'm being surrounded by Venus in Aquarius people, yet I don't have almost any air signs in my chart. It's all very perplexing ...

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I of course meant what is Venus in Aquarius like in your person experience as it's not possible to account for every aspect.

Lately I'm being surrounded by Venus in Aquarius people, yet I don't have almost any air signs in my chart. It's all very perplexing ...
Generalisation is fun but unreliable
Venus in Aquarius requires study of the condition of natal Saturn
including sign location of natal Saturn
house location of natal Saturn
as well as
aspects made by any other natal planets to natal Saturn

so to get some reliable answers
then check that out with all those Venus in Aquarius people surrounding you
:smile:

theoddone

I have three planets, the solar trio, in Aquarius. My chart has an Aquarius overtone (a predominance of Fixed signs (7) and of Air signs (5). The house (8) occupied by this trio is also the focalized house of the chart. There is a powerful admixture of Earth as well, and no planets are found in Water.

What is Aquarius like?
Study the Fixed Quality.
Study the Air Element.

Aquarius is highly conservative.
And Aquarius is revolutionary.
They tend to hold tightly to the tried and true, until the tried and true proves inadequate.
Aquarians have a reputation for being "good psychologists". They love to observe people, their quirks and motives.
Aquarians can be expected to do the unexpected.
They tend to be unorthodox and eccentric. They stand on the outside looking in.
Aquarius, the Fixed Air sign, accumulates useless knowledge. At least other people may see it as useless; the Aquarian uses it on the internal level for personal purposes, and keeps it in the Emergency Tool Kit for ready use.

Etc.

What does Venus in Aquarius like?
I can only speak for this Venus in Aquarius.
Without mentioning the aspects and other conditions that affect that Venus.

I like to study things. Inlcluded in my interests are all forms of natural science.
Geography.
History.
Languages.
Oh, and astrology.
The nature of this universe...questions of eternity, and questions of daily living.

I like Van Gogh. And 30 or 40 other painters.
I like Stravinsky, and Roger Miller. Don't forget Hank Williams, Sr. And Javier Solis, the Cuban jazz group Irakere. Pete Fountain plays a mean clarinet. I don't listen to heavy metal, and hip-hop or rap is Verboten in my presence.
I can be entranced by watching a highly skilled craftsman at work.

I like to help people, the downtrodden, the aliienated. I go off at midnight when some neighbor calls me up in a state of emotional distress, sit and listen patiently to his babblings simply because the guy needs someone to talk to and no one else will listen. I have worked as a full-time unpaid volunteer in group homes for unwanted kids three different times. I work every fall cutting, splitting and delivering free firewood to the poor in our community.

I think flying saucers and ghosts and helmets for bicyclists are stupid. I think the electric can opener and Prozac are symbols of our sick society.

But of what use is all this? The next Venus in Aquarius person you meet will tell you things completely different. Reason? You have to look at the whole chart and see what general trends are indicated, and what things impinge on and condition the expression of Venus. For example, I mentioned that Earth is strong in my chart -- so even though Aquarius is said to be theoretical and abstract (it is), in my case there is also a demand for a down-to-earth practicality and usefulness.

Some people in this forum confuse my Venus in Aquarius detachment, objectivity and impersonal nature for a cold and callous sort of guy. People who know me don't get confused.

Venus is personal values. High on my list of values are loyalty, personal integrity, truth, and a sense of perspective on life (call it a sense of humor, of irony), and kindness. Of course personal freedom, liberty, is up at the top of the list (exercised responsibly).

I guess I value fairness. When I was a kid and some "friend" had a cool game to play -- but set the rules in his favor -- I simply walked away and refused to play. As I observe the world I live in -- where 1% of the American population owns 40% of the goodies -- I simply refuse to play. I walk the path less trodden, live outside the system; the system is rigged, and corrupt to the marrow, and built on lies and illusion. How can I knowingly participate in such a world...the only way would be to join the band of thieves (or allow them to enslave me) and that is not my way. Venus is values.

Boy, do I agree with Zarathu.....you can't read ANY factor in a horoscope on its own. We are the most complex organism in the universe, and the horoscope must necessarily reflect that complexity. You must Always refer any particular factor in a chart to the whole chart. Things do not operate in isolation but as an integral part of the whole. Each factor has, and holds to, its own innate character, but adapts to the demands of the whole. It cannot do otherwise (or there will be a debilitating disharmony, and the universe is always quick to re-establish harmony and balance by whatever means.)

Some years ago, while writing about astrology, a large whirlwind passed directly over my house. The windows rattled, the house trembled and shook. And it dawned on me....that whirlwind was a very good example of Libra. The atmosphere in a very large area surrounding my house had become imbalanced with regard to pressure and temperature, and in order to restore the balance the whirlwind came into being....a very violent and destructive focus, but highly efficient at redistributing and harmonizing what was out of balance. Grasping this thought allows us to understand Libra better....we often think of Libra as "harmony", failing to realize that Libra rules war -- which is another way of restoring balance to an out-of-balance world. And that is the same weakness, lack of understanding, that applies to our understanding of "Venus in Aquariuus" or any other "signature." It ain't that simple and neatly packaged.

Aquarius is highly conservative? I have my moon, Venus, and north node in Aquarius and I'm far from conservative. I always thought Aquarius was one of the more liberal signs of the zodiac because of the humanitarian approach it can possess.

In regards to Venus in Aquarius, I'll give you an idea of what is from my personal experience: I like my independence, I'm big on equality for everyone, I don't like the idea of marriage (I don't want to be controlled) or being in a relationship, I'd rather take care of animals over children but I do like kids because I think they're adorable, I'm a big believer in the paranormal and spiritual ideas such as astrology and reincarnation and psychic phenomenon. I've been called a noncomformist and a rebel without a cause. I also love technology and want to work in IT and computer classes are fairly easy for me.

The downside to all of it is that my own Venus in Aquarius is that it's retrograde. The upside is that I really do mean what I express with it because it's tightly conjunct my moon by one degree.

Bunraku

Being conservative doesn't mean that you cannot be a humanitarian...

Aquarius is highly conservative? I have my moon, Venus, and north node in Aquarius and I'm far from conservative. I always thought Aquarius was one of the more liberal signs of the zodiac because of the humanitarian approach it can possess.

Electro DGX

I have Venus in Aquarius myself. I also have an Aquarius Stellium though in Mercury, Venus, My Sun, Uranus and Neptune, so my answer might be more Aquarian than a typical Venus in Aquarius.

Personally, I'm very intellectual about my emotions. I try to look at everything from an intellectual stand point, and I also try to make an attempt at complete objectivity. I'm usually interested in making new friends and am also quite social, but rarely am I ever emotionally expressive when it comes to a typical conversation (unless I'm laughing too much lol).

I also hide my emotions from people. I am quite emotional (possibly a result of moon in the 8th and Mars in Scorpio), but I never show it to anyone due to an innate fear of people using my emotions against me. Sometimes I can be extremely deadpan in-front of people, and many of times will people be disgusted with this. I also need personal freedom, so I can't just stay with someone I like 24/7 or I'll go nuts at some point. Being alone, I can release tensions and enter a special state of mind that would otherwise be disrupted by others.

That's from my point of view as a Venus in Aquarius. Though other people may have a different view on me because most people will never know themselves completely.

craft94

Well, Venus is love and relationships, how you relate to other people.

I am not a Venus in Aquarius. I am a Venus in Scorpio, and therefore, I might find a Venus in Aquarius's approach to love very hard to understand. Any answer an actual Venus in Aquarius has to give will be closer to the truth, but from what I know (observing the habits of friends with this placement), Venus in Aquarius prefer the unconventional. They tend to get in relationships that are socially "taboo" (at least in our time...the taboos of today are often the norms of the future), different or that upset the establishment in some way. For example, they might be more into free love and casual sex. I've noticed many of them are very into challenging our current gender norms and ideas about sexuality.

One of my friends, a Pisces sun, has her Venus placed here. I think she's the best Venus in Aqua example I can think of because she is always in some sort of relationship. When she has a crush on someone, she likes to shock them. She likes to test them and see how they react to things. She is bisexual, has had many long distance relationships (through the computer), and has been in a polyamorous relationship with 3 people. She talks about her relationships a lot, with a sense of pride.

However, a lot of people with this placement actually DO prefer monogamy. Aquarius is a fixed sign after all, so they can be very, very loyal. What they need is an intellectual companion who will allow them some space.

Honestly though, I also know a lot of asexual people with Venus in this sign too?

I was once very interested in someone with this placement, but it didn't work out. I was probably "too much" for him, emotionally.

Last edited:

MerTrineSat

Mine is: VENUS 16AQ; a little cool in nature, like many things, an eccentric, a humanist. With Venus in-conjunct Saturn, loyalty in 'love' can be a puzzling / conundrum / enigma.
Can understand emotions in others; yet I find them a bit distasteful and often a waste of time (life's too short).
With Venus trine Neptune there are great flights of fancy, like most music, except rap. Admire the great artists & composers.

I enjoy Science Fiction in books & film.
See myself as a Futurist.

What the Future holds for humanity;
A great topic, a source of worry & endless fascination for me.

Lin

A big clue would be the connection between Venus and the moon.
Aquarius is not a big fan of emotional communication....maybe not even comfortable with deep feelings which seem to make one vulnerable.
My experience with Aquarius Venuses is that they get along with other people with this position pretty well. There's some sort of unspoken understanding which other people may find detached or remote.

The moon connection is really important. Connected to a moon in an air sign will help them understand their needs and feelings better.
With a water Moon.....not so much.

They are fixed. Even if they 'give in' and compromise with the desires of others they will still find a way to get the 'stuff' they need. One way or another .

I may be wrong but I have not see a philanthropic streak in the Venus in Aquarius people I know....unless they believe 100% in the cause.
LIN

MerTrineSat

[FONT=&quot]Lin[FONT=&quot],[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
True however [FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]ne [FONT=&quot]may[/FONT] give [FONT=&quot]in many ways.
[FONT=&quot]VEN in AQ [/FONT]... Unusual love [FONT=&quot]seems to [/FONT]upset others. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A [FONT=&quot]fire [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]sign moon with C[FONT=&quot]ancer[/FONT] Sun help[FONT=&quot]s[/FONT] - moods [FONT=&quot]+fire[FONT=&quot];[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]test[/FONT]ing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“A falling leaf does not hate the wind”[/FONT]

Lunar Pisces

It's been a few years since I lasted posted around here. I'm Mars in Aquarius gal who's madly, obsessively infatuated with a Venus in Aquarius guy (conjunct, orb 3"). It's a relationship I cannot pursue. He's in another country ATM and when he gets back he's moving to another city to pursue an opportunity in his current career. Cap sun men, huh?

I'm a heavily air person. Sun, Merc, Venus in Gem, Mars in Aqua, Uranus in Libra. Usually I can shake off a futile infatuation and move on. But if there's intense contacts to either my Moon in Pisces (increased with Neptune contacts or contacts to my Neptune-rule 7th), or to my Aqua Mars (increased with any Uranian contacts), I'm turned into a love-stuck puppy. I have all that stuff with this guy (all aspects within standard synastry orbs):

--My Aqua Mars cj His Aqua Venus, op his Leo Saturn
--His Tau Jupiter sq my Mars
--His Lib Pluto forming a Grand Trine with my Aqua Mars and Gem Merc (chart ruler)
--My Lib Uranus sq His Cap Sun

--His Aries moon in my 7th (Actually a DW, as my moon falls in his 7th too)
--His Neptune cj my IC
--His Tau Jupiter and Cap Merc sextile my Pis Moon
--His Leo Saturn biquintile my Pis Moon

The guy literally makes me feel like thousands of volts of electricity are pulsing through my body. I think about him 24/7. I'm wildly attracted to everything about him, from his body and looks, to his voice, to his mannerisms, to his tastes (we have a lot in common, including--predictably--a geeky passion for sci fi), to his very unconventional sense of masculinity, to his intensely Cappy/Aqua emotional self-possession and seeming indifference to romantic attachments. Our family backgrounds are very, very similar and I feel very at home around him. We were instant friends, talking about anything and everything (we have Merc trine Pluto DW to boot). He's like a mirror to me in some ways, kind of spookily so. We are both very, very unconventional and non-conformist types, both very stubborn and opinionated, both disinclined toward big displays of emotion, both very individualist and independent, and we make each other laugh like crazy. I have never been so wholly, completely taken with someone. Without him around now, he has become my muse (I'm a writer), and even with me channeling my attraction to him into my writing, I feel utterly taken hostage by his beauty and allure. It takes all my self-control to not send him love texts, telling him how he is the most beautiful man I have ever known and I want to spend the rest my existence on this planet being enthralled with him. I keep hoping this very Uranian attraction will blow over--it did start VERY suddenly, literally with one look into his eyes at the right moment. I keep waiting for it to end just as abruptly, but dang, Uranian love/lust can be so very stubborn when it wants to be. I curse Uranus (and for good measure, Aqua's trad ruler, Saturn) daily.

The only time I have had a super-overcharged, all-consuming attraction anywhere close to this was with an Aqua guy whose Aqua Venus was also conjunct my Mars and who also has an Aries moon that fell into my 7th house. It took me a loooooong time to get over him. It hurt a lot. I really don't want to go through that Aquarian Hell again, but looks like I will. And this attraction is even more intense than that one.

Anyhow, that's what I have to add about Venus in Aqua. For all their supposed coldness, detachment and aloofness, if you have the right natal placement to make intense contacts with an Venus in Aqua person, they will pull you under before you have a clue.

*shakes fist at Uranus*

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

For many people, a Venus in Aquarius placement is not the best match in love and romance predicted in their lives. It all depends on what their natal charts show or exhibit. Venus in Scorpio-Venus in Aquarius romances do involve an urge to explore "hidden" sexual or romantic desires of the unusual and unconventional kind. I doubt they will have an ideal relationship, because Aquarians want tender ease and Scorpios want rough style. Venus in Aqua may have problems expressing themselves to Venus in Leo and Taurus partners.

NRodin

I don't have Venus in Aquarius, but I do have it in my 11th house, and I have noticed that my romantic life is very unorthodox in the sense that I cannot follow trends like holidays, Valentines day etc. i don't like when Love is put in a box, and it is one of the most frustrating things for me. Also, expectations that people have of who you should fall in love with, or how love should be, also puts me off. That being said, I am super rigid in my beliefs, and I am very passionate about using love to better humanity as a whole. I would assume a Venus in Aquarius to find the idea of finding a lover through the process of giving back to the world/doing something philanthropic, to be a great way of finding pleasure.

Of all of the signs, this one is probably the most metaphysical when it comes to understanding the essence of what romance/love is, as well as the spiritual core to a person. it's almost like a scientific love, except the best parts of science are combining with a romanticism/fascination with the universe.

Maybe you'll find a lover here? :lol:

MaybeNow

I've dated four men with Venus in Aquarius. Three were cold -- not very verbal or affectionate (Aries Sun and two had Aquarius Sun). The Pisces Sun was very sweet though, quite the opposite.

Dated two other Aq Suns, one with Merc & Mars in Aq. They were madly in love with me but I didn't even like them as friends. They were also cold.

I tend to be on my guard now when I know a man has Sun or Venus in Aquarius. Unfortunately, I think they are attracted to me because I have Uranus on my Asc.

Snakechammah

This is my favourite topic!

I have Venus in Aquarius and it's something I identify with most!

Venus rules love and friendship - in both these aspects, I'm quite detached and aloof. If a friendship or a relationship no longer serves its purpose, I can cut all losses and move on - without ever turning back.

I'm cordial to all, but still keep my distance. However, because I also have a Scorpio Moon, I can get very attached to ONE person (one friend at a time!).

But as for my Venus in Aquarius, I can have many crushes at the same time that will mostly amount to nothing. And just as easily, I can move on and discard those feelings easily.

It's hard for me to actually fall in love. I think I may like them, but I certainly don't love them!

So there you go, in a nutshell, my own experience in my Venus in Aquarius!

oleanna

It's been a few years since I lasted posted around here. I'm Mars in Aquarius gal who's madly, obsessively infatuated with a Venus in Aquarius guy (conjunct, orb 3"). It's a relationship I cannot pursue. He's in another country ATM and when he gets back he's moving to another city to pursue an opportunity in his current career. Cap sun men, huh?

I'm a heavily air person. Sun, Merc, Venus in Gem, Mars in Aqua, Uranus in Libra. Usually I can shake off a futile infatuation and move on. But if there's intense contacts to either my Moon in Pisces (increased with Neptune contacts or contacts to my Neptune-rule 7th), or to my Aqua Mars (increased with any Uranian contacts), I'm turned into a love-stuck puppy. I have all that stuff with this guy (all aspects within standard synastry orbs):

--My Aqua Mars cj His Aqua Venus, op his Leo Saturn
--His Tau Jupiter sq my Mars
--His Lib Pluto forming a Grand Trine with my Aqua Mars and Gem Merc (chart ruler)
--My Lib Uranus sq His Cap Sun

--His Aries moon in my 7th (Actually a DW, as my moon falls in his 7th too)
--His Neptune cj my IC
--His Tau Jupiter and Cap Merc sextile my Pis Moon
--His Leo Saturn biquintile my Pis Moon

The guy literally makes me feel like thousands of volts of electricity are pulsing through my body. I think about him 24/7. I'm wildly attracted to everything about him, from his body and looks, to his voice, to his mannerisms, to his tastes (we have a lot in common, including--predictably--a geeky passion for sci fi), to his very unconventional sense of masculinity, to his intensely Cappy/Aqua emotional self-possession and seeming indifference to romantic attachments. Our family backgrounds are very, very similar and I feel very at home around him. We were instant friends, talking about anything and everything (we have Merc trine Pluto DW to boot). He's like a mirror to me in some ways, kind of spookily so. We are both very, very unconventional and non-conformist types, both very stubborn and opinionated, both disinclined toward big displays of emotion, both very individualist and independent, and we make each other laugh like crazy. I have never been so wholly, completely taken with someone. Without him around now, he has become my muse (I'm a writer), and even with me channeling my attraction to him into my writing, I feel utterly taken hostage by his beauty and allure. It takes all my self-control to not send him love texts, telling him how he is the most beautiful man I have ever known and I want to spend the rest my existence on this planet being enthralled with him. I keep hoping this very Uranian attraction will blow over--it did start VERY suddenly, literally with one look into his eyes at the right moment. I keep waiting for it to end just as abruptly, but dang, Uranian love/lust can be so very stubborn when it wants to be. I curse Uranus (and for good measure, Aqua's trad ruler, Saturn) daily.

The only time I have had a super-overcharged, all-consuming attraction anywhere close to this was with an Aqua guy whose Aqua Venus was also conjunct my Mars and who also has an Aries moon that fell into my 7th house. It took me a loooooong time to get over him. It hurt a lot. I really don't want to go through that Aquarian Hell again, but looks like I will. And this attraction is even more intense than that one.

Anyhow, that's what I have to add about Venus in Aqua. For all their supposed coldness, detachment and aloofness, if you have the right natal placement to make intense contacts with an Venus in Aqua person, they will pull you under before you have a clue.

*shakes fist at Uranus*

Well, I'd say this sounds like a very beautiful love story.
Then, I think it all depends on the match.
The Venus in Aquarius might seem cold, - but with your gemini background and such airy tendencies, you might need lots of freedom and independence.
thats exactly what a Venus in Aqu. can deliver.
So, that's then the ground for you to open up upon. and from here on it gets a deep connection.
I am a cap myself and used to be received as reserved or cool.
With the right people, who would connect with my moon in Scorpio I open up easily and become pretty hot;)
So, looking at charts for many years, specially synastries, I'd say it's about the match what we do, show, say, live.
I like that very much!

Another question would be why you're holding back yourself so much.
If you don't allow yourself to speak about your deep feelings, there might either be a Saturn in your natal chart that holds control,or the guy doesn't commit.
Well, let's wish it's Saturn. That your could change with awareness.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Oleanna (beautiful name!!),
You are my astrological twin! I'm also a Capricorn with Moon in Scorpio!!
(and Venus in Aquarius)

Hello my lovely twin!!