Sun and Moon both Peregrine, both VOC but in Mutual Reception.How to interprete this?

starlink

Dear horary astrologers,
I recently came apon a chart where the Moon was found in the 7th at 25°, VOC and peregrine in Leo and the Sun, also VOC and peregrine at 24°08 in the 6th house in Cancer! Ascendant Significator = Saturn also in Leo.
So here we have bad degrees but a nice mutual reception.
The End of the Matter house ruler is Mercury, in term of Mars:( , cusp of 6th:( but in Cancer, so he is ruled by the Moon. Would the outcome be good,(Mutual reception) after all or does nothing come of it (VOC) anyways. I have never seen this before and I am of course very curious to know what you guys think of this. My guess is a NO NO.
Any suggestion most appreciated. Thanks in advance!:)

Lissa

Re: Sun and Moon both Peregrine, both VOC but in Mutual Reception.How to interprete this?

Hi Starlink,I think it's hard to say without knowing the question or the chart,but I believe it's a no no too.I think it's important to know what the Sun signifies in the chart,for example,if the Sun was your partner it shows you both care for one another,but nothing will come out of the relationship.With all those objects VOC and the mutual reception between the Sun and the Moon,I'm thinking there must be a strong interest in getting things done but nothing will come out of the matter.

All the best,
Lissa

al Nablusi

Re: Sun and Moon both Peregrine, both VOC but in Mutual Reception.How to interprete this?

Starlink, could you post the chart please?

starlink

Hello Al N. I have send you an PM on the subject.