Can anyone estimate the profession of this man by looking at his natal chart?

I know his career path and profession,can you guess too?

Attachments

• natal_chart.gif
    natal_chart.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 73

Rebel Uranian

I was thinking maybe he'd be a philosopher before I read your comment, but computer engineer doesn't go against the chart at all. I guess this is where options come into play.

Vista

He is a computer engineer.

Hum, Uranus rules computers and his MC. I was thinking he would definitely need or prefer to either be self employed or have a lot of autonomy in his profession. Uranus is basically unaspected if one uses 8 degrees or less for orbs. If he doesn't have a lot of freedom in his work, he will likely go through jobs easily or if he is "stuck" in a job he doesn't particularly like, he will have health problems.

dhundhun

Choice of profession ruled by 10th lord Uranus is probably second best choice in this chart. Uranus being in 5th and well aspected by Venus, this is the area, he'd like to venture into.

Career and learning is mostly not own choice. For example for someone born in India, learning multiple language is mandatory, whether indicated in chart or not. Setting early goal for management, medical, engineering or administrative services are preferred irrespective of native's talent.

Vista

Choice of profession ruled by 10th lord Uranus is probably second best choice in this chart. Uranus being in 5th and well aspected by Venus, this is the area, he'd like to venture into.

Career and learning is mostly not own choice. For example for someone born in India, learning multiple language is mandatory, whether indicated in chart or not. Setting early goal for management, medical, engineering or administrative services are preferred irrespective of native's talent.

That's very interesting. Also, it's my understanding that in India whatever "Caste" one is born into will also dictate their profession to some degree. It would be interesting to compare two people born on the same day and time but one born in India and the other in the United States to see how much their life experiences including career mirror each other.

michel12

I wish we had more of these type of questions:smile: i would guess a butcher, a surgen, a doctor or dentist or maybe he is into sports. let us know, actually there is another option im thinking of but too embarased to write it-a type of **** star?

miquar

The answer was computer engineer - 0486 put it on a few days ago but I think some people didn't notice the post.

Skillcoil

He is a computer engineer.

Is this a career he chose? aside from Mars, there aren't many indicators. I would expect indicators such as strong Mars and Saturn, Uranus in the 1st house, etc. About my estimate, I considered oppositions from the 7th house, planets in the 5th house, Jupiter in Libra/Venus in Saggitarius, Neptune in the 6th house, Pisces NN in the 10th house.

michel12

I wonder if thats what he really wanted to do in life. very interesting, actually i i was more looking at the neptune [pisces 10h in whole sign] influience ,at mars and at 6h scorpio.

Cosmose

The answer was computer engineer - 0486 put it on a few days ago but I think some people didn't notice the post.
Mars (activity) in Aquarius. Uranian job.

An uranian Mars is master of 6.

Free-Lance.

Angular in 10...

Informatics is a Virgo science. ASC in mercurian sign and South Node in Virgo.
And Moon master of 2, is in conjunction with Mercury : the native earns money with his Mercury Capricorn.

Mercury in Capricorn : science of architecture. Trine to his master Saturne (master of 10, master of mars) in earth sign (to build).

And Mars (exalted) in Capricorn so Mars Aquarius is master of Mercury Capricorn and Saturn Taurus (trine Mercury) is master of Mars Aquarius. Beautifull Mercury : wise, patient, logical, strong but realistic ; rigorous, calm and profund. Mars is master of Mercury. Beautiful Mercury works for Uranian Mars : concentration works for innovation. Stone for electricity. Mountain for thunder.

Last edited: