Does he have someoneelse on his side?......

scorpittarian

:love: :love:

There's this fellow I just met at an internet cafe. It was totally unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: & now I'm :love: thinking about him....:tongue:

I've two questions :

1st - Does this Libran have someoneelse in his life? I need to be sure. Lesson learnt from the past.

2nd - Will I be in a relationship with him in 3 months?

Attempt :

Late ascendant = No, I haven't been tampering with the question. This is the first time I'm asking a question related to this guy. Possibility's that I'm at the end of the rope. Need to get over my ex.

Moon in capricorn : reflects my emotions - hurt, loss, anguish....:crying:

I'm mars, moon.

He's venus, sun.

I'm unable to understand the reception between venus & mars. Mars in aries dislikes venus. In reality, I've no hard feelings for him. I think he's cute..that's all. I don't know what kind of a person he is...but probably I'm expecting something negative again...I don't really know.

I need to come back to this place because I have never been able to answer a horary successfully on my own. someone plz help me with it....Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_horary.58614.4215.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_horary.58614.4215.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 31

misskitty

The ASC is very late, and I think it just means that you are desparate to get over your ex by falling for someone else. Your signifcators are both in the 5th house, which I think echos this. Nope, this guy isn't a new relationship, Moon is about to change signs. But crushes when we are trying to get over someone are not only helpful they are fun! Enjoy your new crush, just don't expect anything tangible from it. :)

scorpittarian

sheesh....he isn't my crush yet :annoyed: I'm TRYING to have a crush on him. I don't simply have crushes unfortunately :innocent:

The moon's applying to the sun....Isn't that his significator? & soon after that it applies to venus, his main significator...? :unsure: does that show an opportunity? :love:

& what or who do you think jupiter is?

MaeMae

Banned
Late degree ascending AND VOC moon - nothing will come of it, and you are likely already be aware of it.

Sigh... I know.

But that's stricture.

Nothing will come of nothing. But if you see him again, say something. That's how free will operates.

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

maybe it wont be so bad, maybe YOU will be the one tht changes your mind. Your mars now..but your about to change into jupiter. Can we look at it that way?