Is this a bad chart for friendships?

Ness22

Hello,

Could somebody please read my chart and answer some of my questions...

I've consistently been going through a bad phase when it comes to friendships.
When I was younger, I made friends effortlessly.

But for the past couple of years, it seems I attract really toxic people or selfish people or people who are nice in the beginning, but it eventually ends badly with them just using me for their gains.
Having a predominantly water-dominated chart, I know that I'm really caring and giving towards people but that can't be the only reason this is happening.
Things seem to go badly even when I'm being smart and discerning of who I associate with. I recently faced a workplace situation where people behaved like bullies towards me.

Is there anything in my chart that could be indicative of such patterns?
Am I doomed when it comes to people and social relations and destined to be alone and misunderstood?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ness.78790.25694.png
    astro_w2gw_ness.78790.25694.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 68

Ecliptique

Hello Ness,

this year, if you want to be considered, apply yourself to naturally asserting your point of view about what you love about your activities. Tend to be attentive in order to move things forward in what you do, depending on what interests you and to evolve (Uranus and Pluto Transits).

Ecliptique. :smile:

Ness22

Hello Ness,

this year, if you want to be considered, apply yourself to naturally asserting your point of view about what you love about your activities. Tend to be attentive in order to move things forward in what you do, depending on what interests you and to evolve (Uranus and Pluto Transits).

Ecliptique. :smile:

This is kind of a very ambiguous response to what I asked.
I wasn't asking about my activities or how to move things forward in my work/interests, but rather friendships and relationships specifically.

Zora

Account Closed
I've consistently been going through a bad phase when it comes to friendships.
When I was younger, I made friends effortlessly.

But for the past couple of years, it seems I attract really toxic people or selfish people or people who are nice in the beginning, but it eventually ends badly with them just using me for their gains.

Having a predominantly water-dominated chart, I know that I'm really caring and giving towards people but that can't be the only reason this is happening. Things seem to go badly even when I'm being smart and discerning of who I associate with. I recently faced a workplace situation where people behaved like bullies towards me.

Is there anything in my chart that could be indicative of such patterns? Am I doomed when it comes to people and social relations and destined to be alone and misunderstood?

Hi Ness -

your natal chart with it's energies stays valid your whole life long. If it has been no problem in your youth to make friends - and it changed - it must be a question of transits - having activated natal planets and certain house matters and life-themes - to learn something new and to change something for your better and for your growing and evolving yourself.

A couple of years now - means since when? Accurate astrological advice strictly depends on accurate data. And very often -the transit planet causing the issue - to get your attention- is also the energy to deliver the release and solution in the end.

Making friends effortless and quickly in general -is visible in your chart. Ruler of 7th house - encountering people, personal friends and to start a relationship is in your 4th house cusp 5th - conj. uranus in 5th - house of joy and fun.

But your aquarius uranus is still conjuncted by transit pluto until [FONT=&quot]11-07-2021 - interrupting the easy flow conj. of your natal neptune/uranus - you were used to from birth on.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your natal pluto natally conj. your fated scorpio northnode in 3rd house - showing a probable difficult karmic relationship with own siblings (3rd house) - which may once take impact on your life again - when transit-activated - needing a transformation /healing.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pluto rules your 3rd house- your mental mind and your thoughts- and communication with other people - but is also your physical appearance and radiance energy - people can notice from you and what is actually going on in your mind/thoughts and instinctively react on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And your natal pluto and your northnode are both still transit-activated now by transit jupiter's square until 11-19-2021 - to get something from childhood transformed and seen in a different light.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Jupiter rules your 4th house- childhood experience with mother and is house of emotions and income from a previous life - if one believes in this. Which can mean - whatever you actually feel now - is like written in your face and with activated northnode you probably attract now people you have karmic issues with - you have to deal with and to solve during transit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Transit neptune is in your 6th house work - to work on your own self-healing and habits and still sextiles your neptune as ruler of your 7th - relationship, encountering people and attracting people- lasting until 02-27-2022 to support you to sort out (6th) what and who really belongs to you and - what was just an illusion.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With ruler of 7th in 4th house - you kinda expect to have a soul-mate partner - coming once true for you and meeting him unexpectedly. And with transit neptune sexiling your natal neptune - you are transit-supported to find this person now - matching your chart energies and needs- and you would like to start a relationship with. Or a spiritual friend - or helping person - being of help to you and non-verbally understanding your emotional soul needs.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But you need to be clear in mind and need a clear discrimination - with pluto ruling your 3rd - and this is why your natal pluto is transit activated same time- now- too. To expand your mental skill and gift you were born with - to look deeply under the surface of other people - even more and to gain more self-experience now with it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].
[/FONT]

Attachments

• ! Chart Ness.jpg
    ! Chart Ness.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello,

Is there anything in my chart that could be indicative of such patterns?
Am I doomed when it comes to people and social relations and destined to be alone and misunderstood?

Hi, Ness.
I look at your chart and say no to both of your questions. I see nothing that particularly invites or projects the kinds of experiences you have found yourself in. And most certainly I do not see you doomed and destined to be alone. Not at all.
Sometimes there is just a string, even a long string of unfortunate or unpleasant events in our lives.

And if you would like to understand what might be contributing to this string of events, you might look at transits and progressions to the 7th and 11th house and also the rulers of the 7th and 11th. Both of the rulers interestingly are involved in the grand water trine you refer to. And grand trines often point to unconscious behavior in the native, so maybe there is some clue to be found there?

I am sorry this has been going on for you.

Last edited:

Ness22

Hi Ness -

your natal chart with it's energies stays valid your whole life long. If it has been no problem in your youth to make friends - and it changed - it must be a question of transits - having activated natal planets and certain house matters and life-themes - to learn something new and to change something for your better and for your growing and evolving yourself.

A couple of years now - means since when? Accurate astrological advice strictly depends on accurate data. And very often -the transit planet causing the issue - to get your attention- is also the energy to deliver the release and solution in the end.

Making friends effortless and quickly in general -is visible in your chart. Ruler of 7th house - encountering people, personal friends and to start a relationship is in your 4th house cusp 5th - conj. uranus in 5th - house of joy and fun.

But your aquarius uranus is still conjuncted by transit pluto until [FONT=&quot]11-07-2021 - interrupting the easy flow conj. of your natal neptune/uranus - you were used to from birth on.

Your natal pluto natally conj. your fated scorpio northnode in 3rd house - showing a probable difficult karmic relationship with own siblings (3rd house) - which may once take impact on your life again - when transit-activated - needing a transformation /healing.

Pluto rules your 3rd house- your mental mind and your thoughts- and communication with other people - but is also your physical appearance and radiance energy - people can notice from you and what is actually going on in your mind/thoughts and instinctively react on.

And your natal pluto and your northnode are both still transit-activated now by transit jupiter's square until 11-19-2021 - to get something from childhood transformed and seen in a different light.

Jupiter rules your 4th house- childhood experience with mother and is house of emotions and income from a previous life - if one believes in this. Which can mean - whatever you actually feel now - is like written in your face and with activated northnode you probably attract now people you have karmic issues with - you have to deal with and to solve during transit.

Transit neptune is in your 6th house work - to work on your own self-healing and habits and still sextiles your neptune as ruler of your 7th - relationship, encountering people and attracting people- lasting until 02-27-2022 to support you to sort out (6th) what and who really belongs to you and - what was just an illusion.

With ruler of 7th in 4th house - you kinda expect to have a soul-mate partner - coming once true for you and meeting him unexpectedly. And with transit neptune sexiling your natal neptune - you are transit-supported to find this person now - matching your chart energies and needs- and you would like to start a relationship with. Or a spiritual friend - or helping person - being of help to you and non-verbally understanding your emotional soul needs.

But you need to be clear in mind and need a clear discrimination - with pluto ruling your 3rd - and this is why your natal pluto is transit activated same time- now- too. To expand your mental skill and gift you were born with - to look deeply under the surface of other people - even more and to gain more self-experience now with it.

[/FONT]
Hi Zora,

Thank you for taking the time and enormous effort to write this out. I know I've replied so late but I haven't logged into this forum in ages (as is evident!). I had gotten busy with something I was pursuing.

The last part where you've written that this is a time of knowing who really belongs in my life, that may be true because it's really been a time of filtering and seeing people's true colours and have found that I have very few people in my life who are actually genuine.

As for meeting this partner that you described, it hasn't happened at the time of this message or after. Not even close to finding someone like that as of now. Pretty bad luck but hopefully my luck changes 😅.

Ness22

Hi, Ness.
I look at your chart and say no to both of your questions. I see nothing that particularly invites or projects the kinds of experiences you have found yourself in. And most certainly I do not see you doomed and destined to be alone. Not at all.
Sometimes there is just a string, even a long string of unfortunate or unpleasant events in our lives.

And if you would like to understand what might be contributing to this string of events, you might look at transits and progressions to the 7th and 11th house and also the rulers of the 7th and 11th. Both of the rulers interestingly are involved in the grand water trine you refer to. And grand trines often point to unconscious behavior in the native, so maybe there is some clue to be found there?

Hi Ilene,

Thank you. Yes, it's indeed been a series of unfortunate events. Everything that can go wrong does go wrong (Murphy's Law). Feel like a very unlucky person sometimes 😅.

I'm just beginning to understand about transits. What are you referring to when you say rulers of transits? ( I don't really know how to read charts).
And what unconscious behaviour exactly. Do you mean to say that my string of bad and abusive friendships is something I'm attracting unconsciously because of some other reason.

Ecliptique

Hello Ness22,

better late than never coming back. You are welcome here.

I will not go back over the markant planetary transits of Uranus and Pluto in 2021 nor those of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in 2022. I just hope that you have evolved as well as possible.

So I'll make an answer on the new thread you opened today.
Ecliptique. :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Ness.

Hi Ilene,

Thank you. Yes, it's indeed been a series of unfortunate events. Everything that can go wrong does go wrong (Murphy's Law). Feel like a very unlucky person sometimes 😅.

I'm just beginning to understand about transits. What are you referring to when you say rulers of transits? ( I don't really know how to read charts).
I was saying that you want to follow transits or progressions to the rulers of the signs on your 7th and 11th. That would be Jupiter ruling the 7th and Moon ruling the 11th.
And I say that because in your natal chart, Moon and Jupiter form a grand trine with Venus in Pisces, which can be a very easy and therefore unconscious kind of energy and expression. So you may not know very clearly how it is working in you?

And the way Moon Ven Jup relate to each other also by sign makes for a kind of push-pull, on-again off-again quality.
And what unconscious behaviour exactly. Do you mean to say that my string of bad and abusive friendships is something I'm attracting unconsciously because of some other reason.

But I am not suggesting you are attracting anything. I am suggesting that it might be helpful to kindly and tenderly observe with care what you do in relation to your friendships. :)

ElenaJ

The moon rules 11th house, and the moon has phases, it will wane and wax. This is one of the basic qualities your friendships will have. They can be "mooney" and not constant.
The Jupiter and Venus trines certainly do make you lucky in your friendships, though, good times and generosity.
The moon/neptune opposition however triggers the pattern you noticed.
it eventually ends badly with them just using me for their gains.
This actually works both ways. They turn deceptive towards you, trying to take advantage of you.
But why? Because at the same time, you give off unconsciously an energy that is sacrificial, subdued, that of almost the willing victim. And so you attract the kind of energy that thrives on that type of contact.
And the circle goes round and round.
Some people interpret dreaminess as weakness. You seem easy to sway. And easy to manipulate.
This is reinforced by the sun/saturn conjunction in pisces, the sign of dreams and sacrifice.
Saturn on your sun will also tend to make you timid and seem unsure.
Your 7th house in pisces draws this type of energy towards you as well.
Pisces is a lovely sign, extremely sensitive, psychic, poetic. It is emotional and intuitive, often materialising as creativity in art and music. It is ethereal. You also have Venus there, a major bonus!
In your relationships you need this type of energy, and probably attract many pisces types to you. Be careful not to fall into the trap of choosing underdogs and victims!
You can learn, by trial and error most likely, to project the positive in your character, and not the image of a ready victim.
The virgo ascendent is a help, you can give off a quality of strength through hard work, and criticism. Ruler mercury is in airy intellectual (non-emotional) Aquarius that knows how to keep its distance, You can make others toe the line through this projected shield.
But after a while they see the softness that is underneath, and the wrong types unfortunately will find it easy to prey.
Note pluto on the North Node. Pluto is very powerful and authoritative, it makes itself known.
It is co-ruler of your 3rd of thoughts and communication.
So you may want to follow this pathway, use your words and strong communication (which is different from being rude!), be decisive, sure, concise.
It's up to you to set the boundaries and defend your self-respect. Your intuition is very strong and you should listen to it carefully.
Pisces is ruled by both Neptune and Jupiter. Let yourself be guided towards the Jupiter types, who will enter into your grand trine, rather than the illusive neptunians. When you find your partner, it will be a help to you in this as well, entering into the positive grand trine.

Ness22

I was saying that you want to follow transits or progressions to the rulers of the signs on your 7th and 11th. That would be Jupiter ruling the 7th and Moon ruling the 11th.
And I say that because in your natal chart, Moon and Jupiter form a grand trine with Venus in Pisces, which can be a very easy and therefore unconscious kind of energy and expression. So you may not know very clearly how it is working in you?

And the way Moon Ven Jup relate to each other also by sign makes for a kind of push-pull, on-again off-again quality.

But I am not suggesting you are attracting anything. I am suggesting that it might be helpful to kindly and tenderly observe with care what you do in relation to your friendships. :)
Hi Ilene,

Thank you for your reply. Even I have felt that it could be something playing out on the subconscious. Not consciously inviting toxic people but maybe all that water energy sometimes makes me want to see the best in people (three planets in pisces for God's sake AND the high-intensity moon :() and blinds me to the red flags. I'll just say that being a cancer moon is not easy but it's also lovely sometimes especially how it helps me in interacting with animals and my fur babies.

Ness22

The moon rules 11th house, and the moon has phases, it will wane and wax. This is one of the basic qualities your friendships will have. They can be "mooney" and not constant.
The Jupiter and Venus trines certainly do make you lucky in your friendships, though, good times and generosity.
The moon/neptune opposition however triggers the pattern you noticed.

This actually works both ways. They turn deceptive towards you, trying to take advantage of you.
But why? Because at the same time, you give off unconsciously an energy that is sacrificial, subdued, that of almost the willing victim. And so you attract the kind of energy that thrives on that type of contact.
And the circle goes round and round.
Some people interpret dreaminess as weakness. You seem easy to sway. And easy to manipulate.
This is reinforced by the sun/saturn conjunction in pisces, the sign of dreams and sacrifice.
Saturn on your sun will also tend to make you timid and seem unsure.
Your 7th house in pisces draws this type of energy towards you as well.
Pisces is a lovely sign, extremely sensitive, psychic, poetic. It is emotional and intuitive, often materialising as creativity in art and music. It is ethereal. You also have Venus there, a major bonus!
In your relationships you need this type of energy, and probably attract many pisces types to you. Be careful not to fall into the trap of choosing underdogs and victims!
You can learn, by trial and error most likely, to project the positive in your character, and not the image of a ready victim.
The virgo ascendent is a help, you can give off a quality of strength through hard work, and criticism. Ruler mercury is in airy intellectual (non-emotional) Aquarius that knows how to keep its distance, You can make others toe the line through this projected shield.
But after a while they see the softness that is underneath, and the wrong types unfortunately will find it easy to prey.
Note pluto on the North Node. Pluto is very powerful and authoritative, it makes itself known.
It is co-ruler of your 3rd of thoughts and communication.
So you may want to follow this pathway, use your words and strong communication (which is different from being rude!), be decisive, sure, concise.
It's up to you to set the boundaries and defend your self-respect. Your intuition is very strong and you should listen to it carefully.
Pisces is ruled by both Neptune and Jupiter. Let yourself be guided towards the Jupiter types, who will enter into your grand trine, rather than the illusive neptunians. When you find your partner, it will be a help to you in this as well, entering into the positive grand trine.
Hello Elena,

Wow! I cannot tell you how SPOT ON you have been in what you might've believed is describing my aspects and how they play out, but this is exactly how it has played out lol. Thank you btw for making the effort to write out this detailed response.

So I'd like to not think of myself as a perpetual victim, and have my strongpoints. But yes, I have been the victim multiple times when I came in contact with people with bad intentions and predatorial energies. And I don't see that as completely my fault (although a part of it when it kept repeating). As you mentioned, the world works on misguided principles (in my pov) and people are mostly selfish and there's not much room for kindness, empathy, sacrificial goodness etc. etc. types of qualities that pisces placements bestow on a person (and boy do I have a lot of it in my chart). I've always wondered why God would create a Pisces type of sign and put them in this sort of world (it's also supposed to be the only water sign without a shield, unlike cancer's shell and scorpio's sting). Like a pisces would be better suited to a utopian world. But maybe this is our challenge in this lifetime. I still don't think kindness is weakness though. It is NOT. And there is much strength in vulnerability.

But yes, coming to the point of my post, it is indeed important to shield yourself from the toxic and predatory types because there seems to be no dearth of them on this planet. The thing is, in certain situations, I also did not expect them to be as nasty as they turned out (I'm not being arrogant but I'm pretty intelligent and quick minded and I have aspects in my chart that show that). But, it just so happened that there are many nasty people who have that perspective you mentioned (kindness being weakness etc.) and are so skilled at deception and manipulation and stab you when you least expect it.
While you have said this, somebody else on this thread said that my high latitude moon makes me hold people at arm's length (well duh! betrayals make you develop trust issues). So being cautious is wrong and having a bleeding heart is also wrong, so which way is it? 😅

This is the part where you were spot on! My Virgo and Aquarius placements do help me a lot in being logical and analytical, but that cancer moon is pretty strong and sometimes tends to dominate everything else (I have a bucket shaped chart or something with the moon in control).
I had this exact same image at my former workplace where I came off as aloof and critical to other people, that they would not want to approach me. But there was this colleague I became friends with (naively) who after getting to know me a bit (despite my holding myself together mostly but one situation gave away my sensitive side) started to see me in a different way and started to like me (but it felt obsessive and disgusting) and he started trying to take advantage of me and even began stalking me when i rejected him (cos he probably thought I was this fragile person that he could walk over). It was SUCH a nightmare and it still kinda is.
So, this pluto aspect you mention, I've come across it before and I read that it gives you incredible will power (I do tend to be stubborn and don't budge on certain things). Can you elaborate more on it and tell me how I can use it to my advantage in this context? Also, what are Jupiter types?

Yes, I'm working on my boundaries but it's a struggle between coming off as antisocial and rude, and then being the sensitive caring person when I let the veil fall. I've been oscillating between the two extremes sometimes. I should work on better communication as you said.

In conclusion, I like and hate my cancer moon. It is both a blessing and a curse. It gives you a bleeding heart that quite often makes you the target for narcissists and predators if you aren't careful. At the same time, it is the most beautiful thing when it helps you intuit and understand the needs of people around you and care for them, and more than people, I would say animals!!! I think cancer moons can do so much in that field because animals are voiceless and this placement is perfect to be able to anticipate the needs of the voiceless and help them (I've seen cancer moon celebrities who do this beautifully - Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory is an animal lover and rescuer who does so much in this area
, and Taylor Swift who is also a famous cancer moon is the queen of cat).
Anyhow, I have found much meaning and happiness in doing this and I have this moon to thank because it brings out the best in me around my fur babies. Also, our furry friends will never stab us in the back but their passing can leave us completely heartbroken.

Last edited:

ScorpioMaria

Having a predominantly water-dominated chart, I know that I'm really caring and giving towards people but that can't be the only reason this is happening.
Hello :geek:

You have many positive qualities, I am only describing your difficulties

Without looking at transits, looking only at the natal chart,
difficult Neptune aspects often suggest delusion, fantasy, living in a dream, self-delusion, lack of realism, can attract unusual or dishonest characters;
in your case,
your Moon-Neptune opposition with your strong Moon in Cancer suggests strong emotional delusion about others,
possibly leading to bitter disappointment, disillusionment.

Your Moon opposite your Uranus also suggests some emotional instability and frequently changing situations.

Things seem to go badly even when I'm being smart and discerning of who I associate with. I recently faced a workplace situation where people behaved like bullies towards me.
Your Pluto is exactly square your retrograde Mercury, which is "different" from other people, possibly more hesitant,
suggesting high likelihood of intellectual conflict or verbal conflict or misunderstandings with others.
Your Pluto is also square your Sun,
suggesting that you attract conflict, profound change, extreme situations; there is also higher risk of mental illness or self-destructive tendencies
Your Pluto is also square your Saturn, suggesting resistance to change or rigid thinking in addition to the above tendencies.

Try astro.cafeastrology.com for a full astrological/psychological profile

Your North Node is exactly square your Mercury, suggesting that your words/communications will thwart your life goals/destiny;
your North Node is also square your Sun and Saturn,
suggesting that your identity/personality and personal responsibilities will also thwart your life goals/destiny.
Your many planets in Pisces in the 6th house suggest a life emphasis on work, daily routines, health, hobbies, etc,
but these conflict with your North Node/life goal in your 3rd house that suggests a need to gain knowledge, gather information, communicate

Of course you can be happy without achieving your goal/North Node in this life (many people do not); but your Pluto squares are difficult

You are NOT destined to be alone and misunderstood, but some things will be more difficult for you than for other people
Greater than usual personal effort is required ;)

Last edited: