eurovision 2005?

A

Anonymous

Will band "No name" win on "Eurovision 2005"(personaly, I doubt it!)?
Data: 2 may 2005, 8:16am, Beograd, 20e28, 44n48, gmt+2
As you can see it`s early ASC and Moon VOC! As Moon VOC tells "there will be no change" the answer on this question is "No". Or maybe because of early ASC it is "too early to know?" What house do I have to look if I want to read this chart? Band "No name" is 7th. Eurovision is his 5th house, radical 11th, but I think it is not important for the answer.
To win the "eurovision 2005" I will look at radical 4th house(turned 10th from 7th), am I right?
Greetings,
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
Dear Goca,
There must be a reason for the early ascendant and the voc Moon. I'm trying to understand why.
If you identified yourself with this band (which represents your country) and you took it personally :) then the 1st house might represent both you and the band (No Name).
Do you think that the early degree might indicate that they are "newcomers" (I saw on their website that the band was formed only one year ago) ?
However, as much as we would love horary and trust our ability to delineate most of them, there may be times when we should admit that it is not always possible. I don't like it, but in this case the early Ascendant and the VOC Moon may indicate too little focus or interest in this question.
Radu

A

Anonymous

Yes, you are right, too little interest in this question, I just can not believe that it is possible!
Goca

fensi88

Hi!
The "eurovision 2005" is over, the band "No name" finished it at 7th place. Maybe this will help you in future to explain when you have early ASC and Moon VOC.

Greetings,
Goca