Saying Hello

Dubyadude1986

Hello, hope everyone is well! Blaze are you around? Do you enjoy Stephen King by chance? Great book, read it a few weeks ago.

Not much new here; was finally able to wade through my e-mail security and create a new password after this huge Pisces party. :pinched:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello, hope everyone is well! Blaze are you around? Do you enjoy Stephen King by chance? Great book, read it a few weeks ago.

Not much new here; was finally able to wade through my e-mail security and create a new password after this huge Pisces party. :pinched:

Yo, Duby. How's it going?

I log on about once a month to answer some private messages and such, but other than that, no, I don't hang around these parts anymore. Theological pursuits as well as growing my business keep me preoccupied.

Hope life is treating you well, man. Good to hear from ya.

Blaze

Account Closed
No but the timing was uncanny. I would think the same thing...

Haha. I don't think God allows for coincidences, but I could be reading too much into imagination there. Still, good to hear from ya duby.

Also, since when am I a lord? Where's my tribute?

Edit - Which Stephen King book did you read? I've only the ability to handle Kings short stories, aside from his book: The Stand

Last edited:

david starling

Yo, Duby. How's it going?

I log on about once a month to answer some private messages and such, but other than that, no, I don't hang around these parts anymore. Theological pursuits as well as growing my business keep me preoccupied.

Hope life is treating you well, man. Good to hear from ya.

Blaze Pizza?

david starling

Ha! No no, alcohol. Whiskey and Mead. Pizza would go well with my username though.

Good to internet see ya though, David. How's life treating you? Hopefully we'll, eh?

There's a Blaze Pizza next to a Starbucks in my neck of the woods. High energy, lots of customers. Beer and wine though, no whiskey or mead.
My answer is, "things couldn't be better, because if they could be, they would be". :lol:
Mead must be big for Traditional astrologers. :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
There's a Blaze Pizza next to a Starbucks in my neck of the woods. High energy, lots of customers. Beer and wine though, no whiskey or mead.
My answer is, "things couldn't be better, because if they could be, they would be". :lol:
Mead must be big for Traditional astrologers. :smile:

Ah. Dunno about traditional astrologers and Mead.The only one I know does red wine, but I'm no astrologer so I can't speak for em.

The reason I'm selling it is due to the non-existent market here. After I build up enough funds, I'll open up my first Yoga/Youth center, which should be a gigantic pain in the butt, but it'll be fun.

If life is treating you fairly, then I hope it stays so, man. Just avoid watching the news to maintain blood pressure, haha.

david starling

Ah. Dunno about traditional astrologers and Mead.The only one I know does red wine, but I'm no astrologer so I can't speak for em.

The reason I'm selling it is due to the non-existent market here. After I build up enough funds, I'll open up my first Yoga/Youth center, which should be a gigantic pain in the butt, but it'll be fun.

If life is treating you fairly, then I hope it stays so, man. Just avoid watching the news to maintain blood pressure, haha.

Sounds great! And, yeah, life is good, thanks!

JUPITERASC

59106158_2161183357292691_6122501186395308032_n.jpg