GTFIH. Intense Chart, Want Second Opinions

algolkid

Intense Natal Chart, Want Second Opinions

Hello. I've been painstakingly studying my natal chart for close to a year now, reading over and over the delineations and looking over meanings, fixed stars, degree symbols, chart shape, house placements and rulers, uraninan planets, esoteric meaining, everything.

I think I should get a some second opinions on it, there alot on it that is kind of hard to get my head around.

IK8a1GT.png

Just how bad is this chart?

I think the major point of the chart are these:

• Sun (chart ruler) conjunct Mars in tenth house, on Algol-Capulus & widely conjunct mid-heaven; these are also neck and neck the two strongest planets in the chart. They are also conjunct eachother in delineation; or "paralell". I beleive this is called an "occultation".

• Jupiter conjunct Pallas Athena, conjunct fixed star Markab, in Pisces, in 8th House. I'm particularly interested in knowing the significance of the fixed star Markab here; this is where Einstein had his Sun.

• Moon (trine Sun-Mars) in Capricorn, square Saturn in Aries. Just how bad is this?
  • Moon conjunct Terebellum. Terebellum is said to give a mercenary nature, and success with regrets and repulsiveness. What is it's effect in conjunction with the Moon?

• Juno opposite Jupiter; this completes a Kite formation in which the Juno is trine the Sun-Mars & Moon, which are sextile the Jupiter focal point. How poerful is this, because it appears to be very. What is the significance of Juno here? What's the verdict on the Magi Astrology "mistress" interpretation?

• Isis conjunct Part of Fortune; Osiris conjunct Jupiter-Pallas; Toro conjunct Sun-Mars; Admetos conjunct Midheaven; Eros conjunct Psyche and Chiron, conjunct Nadir.

• Vertex in Fourth house; this is supposedly rare, could I get a quick word about it?

• There is a T-Square, between Pluto, Vesta and the North Node - I suppose this makes it a Grand Cross, seeing as the South Node would be equally involved. Can I get a delineation?
Orbs of anything mentioned are all max 4°59' degrees, likely far less; I don't waste time on anything wider.

Any additional comments are welcome. I may post more detailed chart info later, if this get enough interest to begin with.

algolkid

Consider posting a chart generated from astro.com (extended chart selection is nice) since this community regularly views those charts (refrain from adding too much to the chart, just the basic stuff is good to start).

kk Ill make a new thread tbh since this is the wrong section anyway.