Venus in opposition saturn unlucky?

StarAnise

Hi, I'm a little unsure about this aspect. Is this considered to a sign of being unlucky in love? I also have my venus in virgo. Also, I have venus in the 7th house And Saturn in Pisces Ascendant.

curiousabout77

I don't think it is unlucky I think it just means that you consider relationships as requiring real commitment that needs to be worked at to make it last.

Zeuses

I have Venus square Saturn in my natal. For me, it means that when I make a commitment it tends to be for a long time although it takes me a long time to make a commitment. I am also not very demonstrative in my relationships in public.

StarAnise

I have Venus square Saturn in my natal. For me, it means that when I make a commitment it tends to be for a long time although it takes me a long time to make a commitment. I am also not very demonstrative in my relationships in public.

I never really understood the difference between opposition and square. Their both considered "bad" i guess. The one thing i'm scared about is that the aspect may indicate influencing external events. If it's only internal/emotional, i think i can train myself to let go of control issues in relationships

Zeuses

I never really understood the difference between opposition and square. Their both considered "bad" i guess. The one thing i'm scared about is that the aspect may indicate influencing external events. If it's only internal/emotional, i think i can train myself to let go of control issues in relationships

I have been reading a good book by Bernadette Brady about the ranking of transits (as opposed to natal aspects). To her the highest rank goes to the conjunction where two become one with the transiting planet taking over. The next is the opposition where something or someone is doing something to you that is contrary to what you want. The square is the next where action is borne through frustration. Not sure if it is the same for aspects.

Astrology

Hi, I'm a little unsure about this aspect. Is this considered to a sign of being unlucky in love? I also have my venus in virgo. Also, I have venus in the 7th house And Saturn in Pisces Ascendant.

I have Venus trine Saturn, I don't think having Venus/Saturn aspect is considered to be 'unlucky'. When Venus touches Saturn, it just means that you take responsibility in love/relationships and you value long-term relationships. Also, you take love seriously.