Sad Unlucky and Depressed (sun,moon square saturn)

Catherine Logan

Hello,

I am new in this forum and would appreciate any short of help or a more experienced opinion.

I am a 29year old who has been really miserable since its 24th birthday.
I have been trying to figure this period out astrologically and found out that my natal Sun and Moon squares Saturn which apparently is pretty tough.

Is there any positive indication in that chart or will I die miserable due to bad birth timing :sick:

Is is actually an unlucky chart or am I being a pessimistic and extremely perfectionist virgo?
Thank you in advance for any future answers.
:joyful:

Attachments

• ASTRO.gif
    ASTRO.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 21

wilsontc

Staff member
Sad, to Catherine

Catherine,

You said:
...I am a 29year old who has been really miserable...I have been trying to figure this period out astrologically

For many astrologers they have to read this request no further than..."I am a 29 year old" to know what the issue is. Between everyone's 28th and 30th birthday Saturn (duty :saturn:) returns to the position it was at birth. This "Saturn return" (as it is called) is a time when a person has to "put away childish things". Situations in their life force them to grow up...or suffer the consequences. For people with strong Saturns in their birth chart which are under a lot of stress (such as in your chart), this time reactivates those stresses.

Most likely you are thinking about the consequences of growing up, wondering if you're ready for it, wondering if you can avoid it, etc. The best way to get through a Saturn return is to do your duty: take responsibility for the things going on in your life, master them, and then "be adult about it" in the future. This is a good time to remember the old saying:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the strength to change the things I can and
The wisdom to know the difference.

Saturnally,

Tim

Ereshkigal

Re: Sad, to Catherine

Hi, I'm not an astrologer but I thought the same thing as soon as I read "29 years old".
I experienced my Saturn return a few years ago and it was a very difficult time for me, I was depressed, I made a mess with my love life because my Saturn square venus natally but I learned a lot, and I came out a different person.
I think Saturn helps us find the way and become a grown-up, but in order to change you need to experience some difficulties. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;)
Good luck!