Lucid dreaming

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Have any of you tried it? It's difficult for me. As soon as I start dreaming I feel overcome by the dream. I would like to actually try it one day because I thinks it's a good thing to be connected with the higher mind and the subconscious on my quest to become whole again. I just want to know has anybody ever experienced lucid dreaming and if so has it changed anything for you

LionKing

Yes, I have experienced lucide dreaming also what is called 'remote viewing.' I did it once to see if the score on a football game and was surprised to see that I ended up viewing the front of the football stadium. I spotted a white flag with one of the players on it. I saw the final score of the game.

Then I watched the game on television after the session. I spotted the white flag and then the final score came as was seen in the remote view or lucide dream. I haven't done this a lot. But from my experience with it, it is very real.
V/r LionKing

Moog

I've had a few, I had to 'train' pretty hard though :annoyed:

Since I've had other fish to fry, I knocked it on the head. I might return to it in the future.

I tried for an OOBE for a while too, never got there though.

bubuza_dulce

Hi, I have experienced lucid dreaming many times and from my experience it is triggered by being more aware of yourself during the day.

If you practice not being overcome by your inattentiveness and lack of awereness during the day, it will be easier for you to control the dream. As I see it, the more are you in control during the day the more you cand be in control during the night (by being in control I don't mean repressing or forcing anything).

What it changes - well, it makes things more interesting and you get to see a beauty you wouldn't normally have access to. In my particular case, it puts me in touch with my deepest fears.

Speaking of fears, I haven't managed to get through them in dreams until recently (I suppose that's what it was).

In one of the recent lucid dreams, I was locked in a basement with creatures who told me I'd better stay there because it's pointless to fight them (this looks a lot like my thoughts lately), but I fought them with a katana sword and I won and managed to get out through a door.

I climbed some stairs, I passed a river in a boat (like the river Styx surrounding hell I thought) and I knew I had to get to the sea ("to see the Sun rising from the water"!). The creatures were still following me and telling me it was pointless but I didn't care.

So for the first time in a lucid dream (I usually dreamed I remained stuck in that room) I got where I wanted and it was easy! And I saw the Sun rising from water and I knew that "for the next five days I must stay there because the most interesting fish will come and tell me stories"!

I thought maybe this has to do with my Moon in Pisces who is in the 12th and with the Sun's energy that wants to be freed.

Nothing happened in the next days, but it felt good to win for once!:lol:

In my last lucid dream, I ran through a field with beautiful flowers and leaves who grew directly from the ground (! - some "real world" rules are not respected in dreams) and when I looked back I saw an extremely dark storm approaching. I said to myself - Well, that's it - and I climbed on the roof of a house to see it better. As it approached I did nothing to stop it, I just stood there and the storm came right through me. I felt spinning faster and faster, I saw a lightning and I heard a thunder and I woke up. But, more important , I wasn't afraid!

After that, nothing happened:lol:

So I use lucid dreaming to get through my fears. And I only do this since two dreams because before that I just experienced them.

If it weren't for the "darkness" that bugs me during the dreams I would definitely do it for the beauty. It is different from the one you usually see, more powerful and very special. And I noticed after a lucid dream I get more sensitive to the beauty I see when I don't dream. So maybe it's there all the time but I'm not always able to see it!

So lucid dreaming transforms me more into a courageous person and into an artist.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Nice posT dulce it was very interesting. I have a 12th house mars and sun and it's interesting that you said how your sun is looking to be freed. U had a very intriguing post. I use lucid dreaming for a deeper awareness. I look at them as ways of my subconscious guiding me to and hopefully thru my conscious blocks.

My dreams are mostly surrounding my instinct and how to use it and lately about changing the old me.

I think the way react in our dreams is how we consciously react to similar situations in the dream. I can tell from my dreams and reactions to them that I rely on instinct and easily aroused. Yet i repress and blindly resort to self sabotage.

stainedBlue

Lucid dreaming isn't something I've practiced much, but I've found that I can easily become aware of my dreams and consciously 'become the painter' so to speak, when I sleep on my stomach. Any speculations as to why? In contrast, it isn't as simple to be lucid when I sleep on my back/side.

im a newbie but find this very interesting and want to share my views in here...

whenever there's something bad gonna happen to me or to my loveone I will dream of the one involve is usually drowning in the deep dirty water sometimes just shallow water sometimes in sea or ocean but always involve in water.

bubuza_dulce

Dreaming water is one of my most frequent dreams. I don't drown in it, that's true, but nothing bad happens since it is found in the majority of my dreams.

really?!

i already tried asking someone to interpret this dream of mine and he told me that it's something to do with emotion but i wonder why something happen to the one I dream of if its all about my emotion...

bubuza_dulce

whenever there's something bad gonna happen to me or to my loveone I will dream of the one involve is usually drowning in the deep dirty water sometimes just shallow water sometimes in sea or ocean but always involve in water.

Even if I dream water most of the time I usually don't dream loved ones in it.

For example I had a dream in which my mother was looking for something she had lost on the ground. A big water came over her and continued rising but she kept looking for what was there. I told her that she should stop at once because she'll get hurt and I took her out of there.

The next day she told me she wanted to make a loan at the bank. She was determined to do it so she told me more just to make conversation. I was very sure it wasn't a good thing and I offered to give her the money. Later it turned out that she didn't need it at all.

So maybe that had a connection with the dream since paying extra money even now for that loan it would not be good for her. But I usually don't have prophetic dreams (I had very few in may life) so I wouldn't know what to say.

Of course, I know many people who think exactly like you, for example my mother had dreamed of a big water that destroyed her house before my father died (I don't remember if he was in it), but with me it doesn't work this way.

bubuza_dulce

I think you should trust your instinct. If you feel that those dreams have a particular meaning for you then they do. I trust more the feeling my dreams give me then the events happening in them.

well..i don't want to be prophetic about everything too and most of the time when dreams like this occur I just pray for the person involve and put everything in the hands of the one above - sorry for being sound religious.

Synch1216

A good website to refer to for help in lucid dreaming is www.lucidipedia.com they have hours of videos on it and a rich community dedicated to it. I usually have vivid dreams naturally; but I haven't really devoted myself to lucid dreaming although I might take it up in order to install some NLP programs in my sleep.

----
www.Twilightcorps.com

Last edited:

Mark

NLP-style suggestions during sleep is a rather potent approach to change. I hope you are sufficiently afraid of what you may do to yourself!

Fragoso

Hi!

I used to have a lot of lucid dreams, they were really amazing. I could control everything in the dream... and recreat that reality to what i really wanted.
Now-a-days, i don't have many lucid dreams...
It's funny cause i have mars in 12th opposing neptune and trine mercury (lucid thoughts) with mars getting a recpetion with this last (scorpio mercury)

Frag

Mark

Synch1216: I only say this because I respect neuro-linguistic programming methods as highly effective. They are so effective, in fact, that accidents can happen. The way that you phrase a sentence can completely change its unconscious meaning (the conscious and unconscious minds interpret statements differently). If you, or someone working with you, truly knows what you are doing, then I wish you the best of luck. If there is even the slightest doubt, however, please let me say that you should respect this tool as you would respect a weapon. Language is far more powerful than most are able to understand.

Synch1216

I definitely share your respect for the technology and assure you I'll take the proper measure of Temperance in all my operations.