Where is the check for $100?

Sueastro

Where is the check for $100? April 22, 2019 11:16:52 am MST Tucson, Arizona (Note: AZ doesn't go on Daylight Savings Time)

I received a check for work I did as a notary. The check is a company check from a signing service. I received it late in the afternoon on April 17 and I put it in my wallet, intending to deposit it on April 18. I thought I deposited it on April 18 but I don't have a receipt for it and the bank has no record of it. Since I don't have a receipt for it I think I probably lost it. I would like to know where it is.
Since the ruler of the ASC and 2nd house of possessions are not in aspect it looks doubtful I will find it. Ruler of the 2nd house Sun is conj Uranus (same degree) in the 10th house. Ruler of ASC is Moon in Sag. in the 5th house. 10th house is career and 5th house is my own business. The chart fits the subject matter. Sun conj Uranus it is in an unusual place. I would appreciate any insights since I am still hoping to find it. I do not want to have to contact the company and ask them to stop payment on the check and issue another one.

Attachments

• scan (5).pdf
    457.6 KB · Views: 26

Sueastro

I posted this question. It just occurred to me what happened. I had a number of deposits and asked the teller to deposit them separately because it's easier for me to keep track of. But she didn't do that. She lumped two deposits together. I was looking for $100 deposit and there wasn't one. She added it to another check and the amount was over $100. I am glad I didn't call the company.

The question then occurred to me, how could I see that in this chart? Late degrees rising indicating the matter already solved? Ruler of the 2nd house of possessions (Sun) exactly conj Uranus: an unusual outcome. Ruler of ASC applying to Jupiter, and Part of Fortune in 8th are both fortunate. Maybe Mercury being besieged by Vesta and Chiron with Neptune in Pisces on the cusp, indicating mental confusion. The 3rd house in this chart is ruled by Mercury so that's the mental state. Interesting that ruler of ASC Moon in Sag is exactly opp Mars in Gemini with only a 9' orb. Another indication of being scattered.