Anyone want to give me a reading?

Helena11

I welcome more detail on what you see, but mostly just wanting an overview. What kind of person it looks like, where you see them heading, obstacles, blockages, health, finances/jobs, anything else that jumps out.

Any advice from anyone practicing astrocatography (lucky places for me to relocated) would be fantastic.

This is my chart:

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birt...ited+States&date=1987-4-18+22-26&timeRadio=pm

Thank you so much for any of your time!

Cary2

Banned
Disclaimer. I am assuming the chart information is exact to the minute of birth. If it departs much from that, the reading here will be seriously flawed in some places. Your astrological chart merely reveals your tendencies.

A woman with Sun-trine-Moon and Venus-trine-Ascendant is usually quite beautiful. Venus also belongs to a T-square, Venus, Saturn (Uranus), MC. You are a bit of a femme fatale, but it has not made you happy. You may be connected to the recording industry. There seems to be a connection between art and a technology as we find in the recording industry with elaborate studios for framing a musical performance for presentation. You might be a model who is in the beauty industry.

Your relationships are stressed with tension between the attraction and the desire to be independent and free. Perhaps something unexpected that you can't control causes your partnerships to split. Your romantic life starts with excitement but doesn't last long enough. in some cases, though, you have had to give much more than your share for the relationship. You may have a mean streak or a callousness about you that causes coldness.

Your Sun trines Uranus and Saturn, and I think you are ingenious. It may be very technical. Such things frequently occur with a high IQ. Mercury and Jupiter are both conjunct each other and the moon's node. You seem to be a scholar with literary friends. Your intelligence includes a great deal sensibleness. You can do jobs that require vast knowledge. I think you have a brilliant scholarship and you could be superbly literary. You may be a professor. The Moon/Neptune conjunction is very inspired and it is square the Mercury/Jupiter conjunction suggesting fiction and perhaps poetry. Possibly lyrics. The sextile of Mars to the Mercury/Jupiter conjunction greatly increases your chances of general success in life. You are a very formidable thinker who can speak flexibly on the level of anyone you wish to communicate with, and you can get brilliantly to point. You seem to be quite good at business.

Sun opposes the Ascendant/MC midpoint. You are an imposing person with a commanding presence that suggests leadership. With Sun also trine Uranus, many others will be happy to obey you and follow your lead. You have star quality, or you have a kind of VIP status in your circles, or you're a kind of guru in your field.

Cary2

Banned
The first difficulty that comes to mind is the Moon-Neptune conjunction that is square the Jupiter-Mercury conjunction. This is not bad, but it does contain some dangers. You tend to be a gambler. You seem confused about the meaning and worth of success. You tend to procrastinate. Your romantic disappointment has caused excessive emotionalism that triggers all these problems. Don't allow the topic of popularity to snag you into confusion or paralysis.

I would start with your literary gifts. You have a positively marvelous chart for writing and scholarship. You have a wealth of ideas that could benefit the world at large. You may be reclusive, though. That's it! You're reclusive. I'm not criticizing. Be reclusive if you must, but there's a lot of success you are missing out on. I don't think I am exaggerating.

Give me time, and I will think of more. Feel free to ask questions anyway.

Cary2

Banned
I need to amend something. You have had difficulty making yourself understood. You may ramble or mumble, or you speak in a way that is habitually evasive. Unclear notions may interfere with your verbal clarity, but you are not doomed or cursed in this way. You can turn around the confusion to a good extent. You like people to get straight to the point, and you can learn that skill too.

You have versatility, too. You are witty, and you might do well as a comedian. You are a joker of considerable achievement. You might succeed as a vocalist. You might have acting talent.

You may have clung to a relationship that was unhappy and then suffered a painful divorce that tore a hole in you. You may have wondered if you held on too long due to your fear of not being bonded.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Disclaimer. I am assuming the chart information is exact to the minute of birth. If it departs much from that, the reading here will be seriously flawed in some places. Your astrological chart merely reveals your tendencies.

A woman with Sun-trine-Moon and Venus-trine-Ascendant is usually quite beautiful. Venus also belongs to a T-square, Venus, Saturn (Uranus), MC. You are a bit of a femme fatale, but it has not made you happy. You may be connected to the recording industry. There seems to be a connection between art and a technology as we find in the recording industry with elaborate studios for framing a musical performance for presentation. You might be a model who is in the beauty industry.

Your relationships are stressed with tension between the attraction and the desire to be independent and free. Perhaps something unexpected that you can't control causes your partnerships to split. Your romantic life starts with excitement but doesn't last long enough. in some cases, though, you have had to give much more than your share for the relationship. You may have a mean streak or a callousness about you that causes coldness.

Your Sun trines Uranus and Saturn, and I think you are ingenious. It may be very technical. Such things frequently occur with a high IQ. Mercury and Jupiter are both conjunct each other and the moon's node. You seem to be a scholar with literary friends. Your intelligence includes a great deal sensibleness. You can do jobs that require vast knowledge. I think you have a brilliant scholarship and you could be superbly literary. You may be a professor. The Moon/Neptune conjunction is very inspired and it is square the Mercury/Jupiter conjunction suggesting fiction and perhaps poetry. Possibly lyrics. The sextile of Mars to the Mercury/Jupiter conjunction greatly increases your chances of general success in life. You are a very formidable thinker who can speak flexibly on the level of anyone you wish to communicate with, and you can get brilliantly to point. You seem to be quite good at business.

Sun opposes the Ascendant/MC midpoint. You are an imposing person with a commanding presence that suggests leadership. With Sun also trine Uranus, many others will be happy to obey you and follow your lead. You have star quality, or you have a kind of VIP status in your circles, or you're a kind of guru in your field.
The first difficulty that comes to mind is the Moon-Neptune conjunction that is square the Jupiter-Mercury conjunction. This is not bad, but it does contain some dangers. You tend to be a gambler. You seem confused about the meaning and worth of success. You tend to procrastinate. Your romantic disappointment has caused excessive emotionalism that triggers all these problems. Don't allow the topic of popularity to snag you into confusion or paralysis.

I would start with your literary gifts. You have a positively marvelous chart for writing and scholarship. You have a wealth of ideas that could benefit the world at large. You may be reclusive, though. That's it! You're reclusive. I'm not criticizing. Be reclusive if you must, but there's a lot of success you are missing out on. I don't think I am exaggerating.

Give me time, and I will think of more. Feel free to ask questions anyway.
You may be suffering from a mystery illness, but
I don't think that should stop you ultimately.
I need to amend something.
You have had difficulty making yourself understood.
You may ramble or mumble, or you speak in a way that is habitually evasive.
Unclear notions may interfere with your verbal clarity,
clearly then a leadership role seems challenging :smile:

but you are not doomed or cursed in this way. You can turn around the confusion to a good extent. You like people to get straight to the point, and you can learn that skill too.

You have versatility, too. You are witty, and you might do well as a comedian. You are a joker of considerable achievement. You might succeed as a vocalist. You might have acting talent.

Snuffy

It is almost impossible to have a successful literary or scholarly career without being reclusive. The work requires complete concentration often for months at a time. A difficult youth with much disappointment provides much material that can be mined in solitude later on.

Helena11

I appologize. I hadn't logged into my account in a while, and had not received notification email of any new replies. Let's see...I wouldn't consider myself a gambler. I tend to play it safe. My thoughts on success are that a person is successful when they complete a goal that they are pining for. Success I feel is a very personal thing for every individual.

I do like to procrastinate, but usually it is due to my indecisiveness. I put things off until I am 90% sure even though I know that whatever is done cannot be guaranteed 100% success. Otherwise, I put things off that are too boring for me to prioritize over more interesting things. When things are very important to me, I do not procrastinate. Especially, things that I know will cause me great stress if not done ahead of time.

I have grown and greatly matured on my views of romantic relationships. I can't particularly think of a romantic relationship that has scarred me or keeps me from entering into new relationships. However, I can say that I did have situations when I was a child with friends that have scarred me and deterred me from friendly relationships. I have trust issues and find it hard to keep friends because I expect a friend to be every sense of the word. One wrong move and I usually don't give them a second chance. I have never really had a real friend in every sense of the word that wasn't also a romantic partner. Id rather have no friends at all than to have friends that do not truly value me. Luckily, I find plenty of pleasure in my own company.

I am quite reclusive. I love to learn, research, read, write (even though I do not write anymore as much as Id love to have time to.) So I find comfort in knowing that I am not wasting my time in doing these things in my alone time. It is a constant struggle in my relationships with friends and family. They do not understand that I enjoy being alone and do not get lonely. It isn't that I don't enjoy their company (most of the time,) but rather that I have so much that I want to know about the world. I cannot read, think, and ponder over the meaning of life while listening to the latest gossip and pretending to care. It feels like wasted time.

I love the idea of writing if only I could figure out what it is I should focus on writing about. You say it looks like I have a wealth of ideas to write about. This is true. It's just that I have vast variety of ideas and no idea of where to start or how to catagorize them.

Helena11

You are completely right about my mumbling/rambling. I do not speak loudly, and am usually suspected to be "shy" which is not the case at all. I am working on it, and I have thought about taking classes on giving speeches. I definitely prefer those that get to the point before I get bored with their rambling.

I do believe I can be quite witty. I love the idea of acting, but I don't see myself getting the opportunity to do so. I do love to sing and do it often, but I cannot carry a note. I have been interested in learning vocals, and maybe in doing so will help out my communication skills as well.

Helena11

I have always been particularly drawn to horses, but I have never had any occupation around animals. It is a dream of mine to have a horse someday, however, I am realistic in knowing how much work it is to own a horse, and I don't foresee having the free time any time soon to have one. Maybe it would be worth my while to look into a job at a stable. You have inspired me to think hard on this as it would have been my childhood dream to work with horses and that is something I have forgotten.

Helena11

I actually had such a wonderful youth that I pine for it back. It is inspiring to hear that I am not wasting my time being reclusive so that I can continue learning and stewing over what I should write about and research next.