Read my Solar Return chart, pls?

ellie04

I just started on my new SR and would like to get some insights as to what's in store for me in terms of career and love? Or whatever else is shown in the chart. I've been seeing a guy for the past year so I've also inserted his name asteroid, which interestingly is conjunct his name asteroid in my natal. What does that mean?

Not sure if I should include asteroids. :unsure:

Thanks!

Attachments

• SR 2019-edit.jpg
    SR 2019-edit.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 56

DaniJade89

Hi ellie! I'd be happy to read your solar chart.

From looking closely at your chart I believe there will be three major focuses this year:
2. Connecting to your inner emotions and finding your home base (SR Sun conjunct SR Uranus in 4th)
2. Psychological breakthroughs or financial settlements/expenditures (SR Capricorn Ascendant in 8th/SR Pluto conjunct SR Ascendant)
3. All things love and fun. (SR 5th house highlighting your Natal Ascendant)

I don't see this being a big year for career honestly but you will definitely be working hard with that SR Capricorn Rising. There may actually be some confusion in your career direction due to Neptune transiting your 10th house. And with your SR Neptune in 2nd, money could be slippery. One thing to watch out for with an SR Capricorn Ascendant is a bit of depression. Try to stay positive.

With your SR Mars in 5th conjuncting Natal Venus in 1st, it's all about being in love and being happy. Definitely nothing wrong in the romance department. I think you'll also be seeing a lot of friends and be more active.

There could be a move with SR Uranus close to the IC, but that could also manifest as a sudden need to redecorate or fluctuations in your home environment routines.

Just out of curiosity, do you know anyone close to you that's sick or has bad health?

ellie04

Thanks, DaniJade!

Ah... I'm sad to hear about my career. I've indeed been feeling a bit lost lately about my career direction... :( Does it show that I'll land something stable?

Do you see anything with the guy I've been seeing? You said I'll have a happy love life this year... could it be with him? Because I cannot imagine myself happy with anyone else now. :love: His name asteroid is in SR 3rd with a host of other planets. I'm curious about the heavy 3rd house btw.

You asked if I know someone close who's sick, I can only think of him (although I don't know if he's really sick but he has been complaining about some pain in his body). What about it?

DaniJade89

Thanks, DaniJade!

Ah... I'm sad to hear about my career. I've indeed been feeling a bit lost lately about my career direction... :( Does it show that I'll land something stable?

Do you see anything with the guy I've been seeing? You said I'll have a happy love life this year... could it be with him? Because I cannot imagine myself happy with anyone else now. :love: His name asteroid is in SR 3rd with a host of other planets. I'm curious about the heavy 3rd house btw.

You asked if I know someone close who's sick, I can only think of him (although I don't know if he's really sick but he has been complaining about some pain in his body). What about it?

So if you're currently unemployed, a job is definitely on the cards for this year and some resumes will be sent out, but whether this job will be toward your dream career, I doubt it. If you are currently employed, you'll remain in this job and be quite stable in it.

And in regards to romance, there's no indication that you'll have any romantic shakeups. Perhaps some emotional ups and downs, but nothing big. So the guy you're with, I believe you'll stay with him this year.

In your SR third house, you've got Venus and Mercury. This will be a big year for communication via internet and phone, some short trips, catching up with friends and making new ones.

The reason I asked if anyone you knew was ill is cause of your SR Ascendant hitting your 8th. Sometimes that means someone you know can fall ill. Perhaps a family member or someone really close to you. But it also can be related to money matters or even just having a more obsessive personality.

ellie04

So if you're currently unemployed, a job is definitely on the cards for this year and some resumes will be sent out, but whether this job will be toward your dream career, I doubt it. If you are currently employed, you'll remain in this job and be quite stable in it.

I'm currently freelancing but trying to find other career options (perhaps back to full-time work). As long as I land something and it's not shitty work, I'm contented. :)

And in regards to romance, there's no indication that you'll have any romantic shakeups. Perhaps some emotional ups and downs, but nothing big. So the guy you're with, I believe you'll stay with him this year.

Ah... thanks for this. :innocent:

The reason I asked if anyone you knew was ill is cause of your SR Ascendant hitting your 8th. Sometimes that means someone you know can fall ill. Perhaps a family member or someone really close to you. But it also can be related to money matters or even just having a more obsessive personality.

I see... other than the guy I'm seeing, I don't know anyone else who might be unwell but I hope not. *fingers crossed*

kshantaram

Premium Member
With solar asc cap with transit sat and SNode over pars fortuna opp natal sat, 2nd from the moon,
scope for chronic pain-injury-surgery-accident impacting urology-knees-piles etc to care

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings at the alter at home;
natal SNode gemini 12th, prone to pain-injury-surgery chest-arms-shoulders-ears-feet etc;

NNode transit natal sat cancer, foreign sources of earnings, from distant lands;
and toxic issues throat-teeth-heart-lungs etc to care;

sag-moon 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation-family-finances;
financial support from spouse under stress-delay;
prone to heart-lung-abdominal issues;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit moon-sag 7th, relationship-health under much emotional stress;
abdominal-circulatory-thigh issues;

jup now transit moon sag 7th trine natal jup aries 11th,
scope for growth through advisory roles,
and gains from marriage-relationship though under stress-delay,
jup effective mid-transit mar-june 019 to watch for sooner;
retro jup now reviewing and delaying results;

jup lord 10th over 11th, gains from career, advisory roles;
mars 10th aptitude for operations management;
mars lord 6th scorpio, extra efforts in career matters;
aptitude for research-forensic operations;

prayers to saint of faith; offer yellow flowers tues mornings at the alter;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over taurus-aries 2/12 lords mars-venus,
relationship by mere attractions;
jup aries 11th gains through elders, teachers, gurus, consultants;
jup trine aspect own sag 7th protective of relationship-marriage;

natal moon with NNode inimical sag, hyper-ambitious and impiulsive;
acting skills; rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-Moon evenings; wear brown hessonite over pendant;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

hope jup transit moon sag 7th helps but under stress-delay,
while care from sat-SNode transit cap 8th for chronic pains-injury etc
observe fast sat evenings;

hope helps adapt as relevant, share feedbacks how true-insightful,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

ellie04

Hi kshantaram,
Thanks for your reading and that's a lot of health issues! :pinched:

I was under emotional stress over the last 2yrs, true, but it wasn't about health... relationships very stressful last year but became better recently. I hope it will continue to improve and not take a dip again.

So overall, my relationship-marriage is good or bad? You say stress/delays but also gains from marriage-relationship and "jup trine aspect own sag 7th protective of relationship-marriage"...? I'm in no hurry to get married but I seek a stable, long-term relationship.

"jup effective mid-transit mar-june 019 to watch for sooner;
retro jup now reviewing and delaying results;"

What should I expect from this transit? It's happening now but you say Jupiter retro will delay things?

Last edited:

rafaella

Hey Ellie,

I'm not going to go indepth with this chart, but had a quick look. You do have Jup in 7th, rx over your natal Moon in 7th. Natal Venus/SR Mars conjunction so next 4-6 months there might be some dating, romance. I don't know if its an ex or a new person.

If you're going to ask a horary question, ask with clarity and when you feel is the right moment.

Also check out progressions. Surest signs of love coming into your life is Progressed Moon in 7th or Progressed Sun/Venus conjunction, this even suggests marriage. If you don't have these then look for trines to 7th ruler. Also Venus.

ellie04

Hi Rafaella,

Thanks for looking at my chart. Progressed Sun is conjunct natal Venus. Does this count? Progressed Mercury/Juno are also part of the conjunction.

Progressed Venus also trine natal Jupiter

and

Progressed Mars/Jupiter sextile natal Venus and conjunct natal Jupiter.

Last edited:

ellie04

I thought it'll be good to post a half-year update on how my SR has been like...

1) Romance is in the air with the same guy I met last year. We affirmed our feelings for each other and started seriously dating.

2) At the same time, I've been attracting other suitors.

3) My childhood friend's husband passed away of Cancer. His death and her loss greatly affected me.

4) Not much movement in the career sphere. I've been feeling really lost.