conjunct saturn x vertex

iniciate

What is the function of vertex in the composite map? and synastry? I analyzed my synastry with another person and the vertex was in conjunction with Saturn in the sixth house, I made progressions and verified that:

1st when saturn and vertex were sets in the 6th house on that date we met at work.

2º while this conjunction lasted we worked together.

3rd when vertex is no longer in conjunction with saturn, we will not meet again.

Has anyone checked this conjunction? Does my analysis make sense? please tell me your experiences and analysis on the conjunction saturn x vertex, please !!! A great day to all and thank you very much !!!

iniciate

I found in a link in this forum this:

"The Vertex works like an alternative Ascendant and is the point of destiny encounters. When someones sexual planet falls on this it can feel very compelling, like whirlpool it draws you in and feels incredibly fated. This sort of contact can be life changing, but it doesn’t mean it is long term. The Vertex effect is like being hit by a thunderbolt and can be enlightening. The Vertex in combination with the luminaries or Saturn is more likely to give the destined feeling mileage. With the sexual planets it could one of those crazy flings that are unforgettable."

"Saturn is more likely to give the destined feeling mileage" whith a person in the work that cause so many trouble???:w00t: