Johns Interview and Result

Deirdre

Hi all <br />
Finally John was called from one of the job offers he applied to. It was today and went really well.<br />
<br />
It's in the same company but if accepted it would mean changing teams/boss and getting a raise.<br />
I draw the chart.<br />
<br />
So John is 7th from the 1st - mercury&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
Job interview is seen by 10th from the 7th - Jupiter&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
There is no aspect there but moon receives trine from Jupiter. And dispositor of John as well as question is Venus. Which is at MC.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
From what he was told...the acceptance will depend from his current boss letting him go &amp;amp;amp; human resources accepting the raise.

&

Last edited:

besitos

some thoughts: is this covered by the first job about the promotion? I thought there was some future forecasting about what would happen after that was filled. what is the question, "will john get the job"?

Last edited:

Deirdre

Well yes. Out of a sudden the 1st application to which he applied to, was not filled with anyone. This weekend they contacted John and yesterday was the intervieyea that is the question. Will he get it

QUOTE=besitos;827639]some thoughts: is this covered by the first job about the promotion? I thought there was some future forecasting about what would happen after that was filled. what is the question, "will john get the job"?[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

Update

They said it was he the chosen one. They will talk to the human resources.this was this week.

But lets see...what happens