Will He Reply to my Text Message? (Result known)

byjove

Account Closed
Hi all,

I did a chart the other day inquiring about whether I would receive a reply (likely text message) which I sent to someone.

The details? He was an ex, male/male relationship.

I made a prediction myself.

p.s. some of the rulers show what happened much better than others, from what I can see, and not ones I expected.

I know many of us like to learn from charts and to practice. Would anyone care to take a shot at this chart?

Attachments

• Will he reply to my text 15 July 2015.gif
    Will he reply to my text 15 July 2015.gif
    85.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Slenkar

Thanks it is always fun when the result is known,

im going to guess that he replied but he didnt respond positively to your request.

Moon is combust which means no,

But there is a trine to saturn from moon which means yes

So i just had to guess.

I think he was taken aback by the "intensity" of your message.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Hmm in this case, I sent a text, like a white flag after some sharp disagreements.

The way I saw it, if he didn't want to be civil, he wouldn't reply. So I wasn't afraid of what he might say, if he did.

He did reply. The Moon appeared to be the trigger, it was conjunct the Sun and about a degree/half away from perfection with my significator. He was more pleasant than I expected. Short and sweet.

Slenkar

thanks

In the medieval astrology texts I seem to remember a combust moon being a bad omen and a big NO

Im guessing here, I could be wrong, but maybe you were hoping for a little more than just a cordial relationship and that is why the negative indicators are there?

IF not then im stumped :)

byjove

Account Closed
Hmm. I don't know what that means, why it shows up.

A few days beforehand, he sent the first text in 7 weeks, since we broke up and he was quite friendly. Yes, for that one, how I hoped it might be a new beginning!

This one, I really have to say my expectations were set at 0. It really was just a white flag. I don't expect anything from him now. It's like wishing it rains money.