Will Dating Result In A Relationship?

jenluvsblackcat

Hello,

I have been talking to a man I first saw at the post office a few weeks ago...I didn't have the guts to talk to him then, but later saw his profile online on a dating site I belong to, so I sent him a message. Tomorrow, we're going on our second date. We get a long well, but I want to know if our interactions will lead into a romantic relationship?

Thank you all for your help! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_118_future_of_relations.70960.13443.jpg
    astro_2gw_118_future_of_relations.70960.13443.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 34

Culpeper

Premium Member
The considerations look good, but I did not check the planetary hour. Your significators are Saturn and the Moon. The Sun ruling the 7th house is relationship. The 5th house ruled by Mercury is dating. Jupiter as ruler of the 11th house may be important. Jupiter is retrograde.

Your significator and the Mercury do not aspect the Sun.. negative points. Jupiter aspects the Sun by a trine but is backing away..negative point. The Moon is applying by sextile aspect to the Sun.. positive. The Moon by itself represents temporary matters. It is three to one against. So I will say that the answer to the question is no.

jenluvsblackcat

We went out tonight, and I get the feeling I may end up as his friend because deep down, I am just not over my ex like I thought I was. This is going to take more time from me to heal, but at least this new guy knows and agrees that taking things slowly will be the best...and who knows, we may even decide best to remain just friends....?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Lovers (mars+venus-cusp of 5th house) to get an idea of the potentials/possibilities in this question:

-POL falls @ 28 Aquarius in the querent's signifying house (1st house) = yes answer (to the question)
-querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-Saturn disposits the POL and signifies the querent = yes answer
-Saturn is elevated in the 10th whole sign house of advancement and gains = yes
-Saturn flows toward the POL = yes
-quesited = 7th house = Leo = Sun
-Sun flows toward Saturn = yes
-Sun flows toward the POL = yes
-Sun in Fall in Libra (-) but is in its house of joy-9th whole sign house (+) = net neutral testimonies
-querent's co-significator posited in the quesited's signifying house (in 7th house), and flows toward the Sun and Saturn = yes
-co-significator Moon is in applying partile sextile to quesited's Sun = yes
-co-significator Moon is also in an elevated degree of Leo
-the POL is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Aquarius: this is the only negative indication in this chart, and is overruled by the many + (yes answer) testimonies, however the POL in a pitted degree does indicate delay, slow going, difficulties for the promises of the chart being fulfilled as they should be.
Nonetheless, my answer to this question is yes, dating is quite likely to result in a relationship.

jenluvsblackcat

Update for you all:
So we had our third date and we text regularly when he is out of work, and that's when I'm the most busy with my job so it's hard to really get back to him right away or have a decent catch up of the days events. Also, when I'm with him, he makes me not feel as funny and as awesome as I feel when I'm alone or with my friends. I feel like an old, serious fuddy-duddy with him and that's not cool. He complains a lot as well and has a pretty negative outlook. Granted, I did too a few months ago before meeting this guy, but I made some pretty dynamic life changes to usher in my positive life forces and I feel like this guy doesn't "get it" that life is meant to be lived and not feared and not complained about.

It's funny that I am complaining about the same things my most recent ex complained about with regard to me, but I feel like I am so far removed from that mindset that I cannot see eye to eye with this new person and therefore am probably not going to make a relationship happen...unless somehow this guy poops rainbows and suddenly matches my high energy - positive - happy go lucky - good to be alive vibe....

Where does free choice enter the picture during a horary reading?

dr. farr

The part of love in that pitted degree, could account for the less than exciting or optimistic situation at the present time.

dr. farr

It applies as an important influencing factor through the period of time during which the horary answer continues to be applicable.

jenluvsblackcat

So basically if I decide to persue this relationship, this pol in the pitted degree would still be a heavy fixture creating a real palour of glood over what would normally be regarded as a happy new beginning?

dr. farr

Actually it would tend to delay and block further happier developments, or would tend to make the early stages of the potential relationship difficult; however, it does NOT dominate the indications: those indications (by my delineation) are positive-the POL in a pit is a "fly in the ointment" indication, but could certainly be overcome especially when you realize it and perhaps take measures (including attitude and thoughts about the situation) to overcome this potential blocking influence.

rafaella

I think you could turn this into a relationship, there is an applying sextile between Moon/Sun. But Sun is in fall, I wonder whats up with that. It could describe him being not the best person for you. But he does like you, Sun is exalting Saturn. Saturn just changed signs and this does describe your new attitude, however Saturn lost its dignity as well with this change.

There is also this Mars highlighted in this chart, right on the MC, so it is somehow important to this question. It may present as some challenge, some angry outburts, frustration and separation. Moon translates light from debilitated Jupiter to Sun, Jupiter being in detriment and Rx actually is quite malefic, so it will colour your relationship here. And colours his views as well, as Sun is not in best shape and being linked with 'malefic' Jupiter is not making things better for him. Jupiter is natural ruler of religion and philisophies, fun and expansion, here jupiter can't really be its best so no wonder he is the way he is.

I dont think its the greatest romance here or at least this chart shows some challenges for now, but there is a possibility of relationship, as there is some mutual reception here between Moon/Sun/Saturn and a sextile.