Saturn about to go Direct!

freedomlover

WeAre said:
Thank you .
So ... using the "quote" button automatically incorporates the username who is being quoted .
...if necessary to use the other icon, can I type the user name in myself?(after an 'equal' sign (=)) ?
or ... how does one handle that ?
thankyou thankyou .

Yes, you can make reference to the person you are quoting any way that makes sense to you. Sometimes I write within the quote "Quoting so and so", in order to mirror the manner in which the automatic quotes are made. Or sometimes I will just write "To: so and so" above the quote. Whatever works for you.:)

FL

iwonder

WeAre, you can copy text and the type (quote) before it and (/quote) after but use square brackets. These tags will make the text between them appear as quoted.

An you can insert name of person you are quoting

Abha

AstroHarmonia

Saturn has become direct this month and this will affect different signs differently. Saturn in Aries will give average results but in Taurus it will be very good because it is in Kendra Tricon Rashi from its house.

In Gemini, its friends so result will be good.

In Cancer, results will not be good

In Leo results will not be satisfactory

In Virgo it will give average but satisfactory result.

In Libra, results will be excellent, Saturn is in exalted house.

In Scorpio, it may give worst results as it is posited in an enemy’s house.

In Sagittarius will give good results

In Capricorn again will give good result also

In Aquarius will provide good result since it is in Mool Trikon

In Pisces it will give mixed result

Abha

Kerrie

Thanks Abha I assume you mean "Sun... in Gemini, Sun... in Cancer etc..)??? Well it looks like I have mixed results, hahaha.

Kerrie

... hi . it seems i have female(specifically??) friends our age with gemini rising (didn't see, or know where to look for, your chart ... but i believe that would put your virgo saturn and nn in the fifth house)
I have Aries Asc, Saturn in 5th and yes to female, thank god :38: . My chart is in my images.

actually, I'm a painter, and right now I am remembering ... since june 2006, and until its died down recently, I have been painting the very basic triangular shape of home ...like a roof on a box ....ALL OVER THE PLACE.
.... so I'm ready for roots, for sure . right now :D
This is very interesting.

--and YES , it will be intersting when saturn hits our nn, this 3rd time --thus far, most obvious to me, that transit seems to be a requirement for tons of solitary space ... almost like the door to the collective consciousness is wide open, and just speaking to me, if I'm silent .
what do you say ?

I personally take more notice of the last transit, the others being indicator's - - havent quite worked this one out yet, for me the last transit is the one that changes my life the most, just worked out its the 12 July. So It should be interesting to see what happens.

Kerrie

Oh Im happy to report as predicted my life turned for the better once Saturn also turned... yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... :D

ladyanachronism

Saturn has been moving about my 8th house for some time.
On the day Saturn turned direct, it was EXACTLY on the cusp of my 8th house. That day I found out that my Gran has cancer for the 3rd time. I just wonder if this has any significance or the two are connected...

dreamtimez

Saturn moving direct has been good for me :) I had been struggling with higher studies for the past one year ... Saturn sits in my natal 9th. The expert finally approved of my proposal and suggested a few changes ! I am happier than I have been in a long, long time. Now if only Saturn will open up my 5th and 6th houses a bit ;) rules both !

JRVirgo79

Yes! I have been super motivated lately I just wish it was retrograding for me anywhere but where it's retrograding. I already have natal Saturn in my 12th house (I really dislike that house by the way lol) and my transiting Saturn already passed through that house, crossed my Asc into my 1st house that is in Libra and contains Pluto (FML) one time earlier this year and I went through pure hell. As soon as I got out of that dilemma the old man goes retrograde and back tracks back over my natal Pluto, crosses back over my Asc and hanging out in my 12 house like he was on vacation, came back home and decided to go back! ugh!

Looking at my chart there is nothing that really suggest depression and much sadness and that's not my personality anyway but where Saturn is transiting for me right now is a HARD time for me. Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong last time Saturn crossed my Asc & Pluto. I just hope this time is smoother.

Attachments

• Danny's transits late may.jpg
    Danny's transits late may.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

LionKing

Hey I'm with you on all of that. It was a rough time in all of the 1st H, 2nd H, and now it is in my 3rd H. I have suffered as I'm sure many have when it comes to visit those houses.
I'm pretty much ready for it to move to Scorpio which is my 4rth H and I can look forward to starting a business that has been on my mind for some time. I wish you well.
V/r LionKing

DiDi

Im scared now, Ive had the worse 18 months of my life, I still havent been able to make changes from all thats happened to me.
saturn has been t my 12th does that mean i will have more pain to follow in my first in scorpio?

LionKing

I wouldn't fear it. Sure I had a rough time. But I was starting back into the study of astrology. I think when Saturn comes to visit those houses. Just be prepared better. I wish that I had done that. Now I am a little more mature about those visits. I'm looking forward to those future Saturn visits. I wish you well. V/r LionKing

onelove1

I've been studying a lot about Saturn direct/retrograde as well. I'm interested in understanding more. My natal Saturn is stationed 12 degrees in my first house of Scorpio.

It's retrograde in...Virgo? Right now, right?

Virgo rules my tenth house. I also have my Sun and Mercury in my tenth house....

So, how would Saturn be affecting me at the moment?

One thing in particular that I've noticed is that my social life has come to a complete and sudden halt - seriously - like all of a sudden, everyone just up and went away. It's strange, as I usually have people who call. And there has been a constant flow of conflict with people I *don't* want in my life since around October 2010 - don't know what's up with that, but I believe it's something astrological - at least I hope. Communication with friends and family has completely slowed down to a scary degree, it's like I'm all alone, kinda spooky.

So, I don't know, but it's weird how as soon as Saturn entered Libra back in 2009 my husband immediately left me for another woman. My Venus is in Libra in my 11th house.... so yeah... but that was kind of a relief in many ways which may sound strange.

Hmmm.....

Last edited:

onelove1

I have no idea, I thought it was retrograde in Virgo, but I got that information from an article I read the other day. Not sure, from what I understood was that when it turns direct it will go back into Libra. But then again, I'm new at this. :pouty::sideways: If it is retrograde in Libra, that would indeed explain why my love life is so slow right now! lol

onelove1

Yes, I was mistaken. Must have been an inaccurate or outdated article I read. I don't know, my health has been bad lately so my thinking has really been a bit "out there".

Here is an excellent resource that provides a lot of useful information on all of the planets, when they turn retrograde, direct, exit, etc.

http://biopscinst.com/bpi/RetZone.html

Hope this helps anyone who needs it! :biggrin:

gemini59

Thank goodness. Saturn is conjunct north node in the 7th in my chart. I am overwhelmed with responsibility, energy lag.
I know north node is where we are heading. I know my perspective took a dramatic shift over the last few days when my 18 year old son bought his first vehicle. I feel worried constantly and do not feel like listening to others bul...loney. I have shut my door at my office, feel quite serious about life in general. I am not sure what will come of this from energy in the 7th. I do not have a partner at this time, that ended as saturn conjuncted moon.

I see that it will direct station on June 12th. This will put it direct station on my solar return for the 14th. I wonder what that implies.

Dhaniah

Yes!...cannot wait!...hope I can change my job! NOW!

Anyone else been feeling that things are about to shift? I have felt awful stagnation work and project-wise and just a few days ago started getting my confidence back and feel like things are about to shift dramatically.

It feels like an imaginary chain around my leg is starting to break off!

R4VEN

Transiting Saturn is currently - as I write this - 10 degr 35' Rx in Libra, so not only is your Libra-ruled house(s) affected, but probably also Venus-ruled areas of your life. Saturn will go direct on 13th June when 10 degr 26' in Libra.

Also, anyone with strong Capricorn influences in their natal will be feeling this more than most.

dreamtimez

Just a few more days and Saturn goes direct ! Saturn Rx is in my first house Libra. It was worse in 12th house ... this time Saturn has affected first house issues. I have felt a lack of energy, motivation ... have been too tired to do anything during the last few months. Have been neglecting my appearance ... old faded clothes, no make-up, nothing ... which is unusual for a Libra rising :tongue:

And there has been 5th house issues too. Communication problems with loved ones ... can't wait for June 13th !!!!