Is the Anti Christ coming true?

EvilPixyScorp

Okay, I'm watching History Channel about the history of the notion of "anti christ"...I'm not convinced that every biblical prophesy is literal, even any of them, and am not religious...But this question pulled at me..

Perhaps it won't be a supernatural being shown by this chart, just the next person who will get given the label.

horaryAnti.gif

Scorpio Rising, Leo Moon in 10th, and Mars in Gem- The HC show says
that the general belief is this figure will have amazing powers of communication, and be in the form of a powerful, charming, good-looking political figure. He would convince the public he holds all the answers to peace on earth, then 3 years later shows his true colors.

Um, should I be scared that this is my "66th" post?
LoL *Hides* AND oddly, the 66th post for this folder?

ASC Sabian Symbol antiscia:
MOONLIT FIELDS, ONCE BABYLON, ARE BLOOMING WHITE
Even though the grandeur of the past may be lost, changed or damaged by war or time, the energy and power of a place remains. This Symbols reflects the permanence of the natural essence of a place, a person, an idea or a civilization.
Rewards coming through from efforts of past generations. The feeling of ancestors surrounding one's present deeds. Seeds of the past becoming the fruits of the present.
The Caution: Destroying the old because of religious beliefs or greed. Projecting the sins of the world onto people or places that are foreign.

starrynightvm

whoa

whoa...
that's really scary.

I don't know what it is but there is something really intriguing / menacing about that pattern? The symetric criss cross of two swords?

I've been noticing different aspect patterns in everyone's charts, its really fascinating.

Draco

Wow Pixy!

My hairs stood on end when I read this. Have you been reading my mind? I asked this question a few days ago.

Another thing that intrigues me about this post is this:

MOONLIT FIELDS, ONCE BABYLON, ARE BLOOMING WHITE

Once Babylon. Think about this. Do you know where ancient Babylon is now? Modern day Iraq is actually geographically situated upon old Babylon. This is why I believe the references to 'Babylon' in the book of Revelation are in fact references to Iraq, because the prophesy is set in the future and the only place that could now be Babylon is Iraq, because Iraq is Babylon and always was.

When I think about the Iraq situation and read the references to 'Babylon' in Revelation, then it causes me to wonder whether we are indeed not already living in the 'end of days'.

I believe that we are and have been for rather a long time.

One problem with this question: how do we know that the anti-christ is not already here?

I suppose if this was the case then we would have to trust that the chart would describe this to us.

Here is the data for when I asked my question:

Shall there come an 'anti-christ' and how will we know him?

30th March 2006, St Annes, England @ 00:51

These charts should make for interesting comparison.

Um, should I be scared that this is my "66th" post?
LoL *Hides* AND oddly, the 66th post for this folder?

No. Because this synchronicity shows that you presented this chart and this question in the right place at the right time.

I actually never went into interpreting my chart, and I had actually forgot about it until I saw your post. Obviously the powers that be are wanting us to consider this.

Now when considering the house ruler for 'anti-christ', I first thought of the 10th, because this is a leader, a king, a person of great power, influence and authority. However, this is an 'anti-christ', an 'anti-messiah' that we are considering, which made me feel that it is much more appropriate to consider the 4th cusp as the representative of the 'anti-christ', because a Christ or messiah would be the 10th, so 'anti-christ' is the 4th, which is opposed to the 10th. Also, the 4th cusp is the place of hell and darkness, the 10th is heaven.

So the 4th cusp represents the 'anti-christ', and interestingly in both our charts, the IC falls in Aquarius, making the anti-christ's significator Saturn, and 'Saturn' is the etymilogical root of the word 'Satan'. All very appropriate.

When I look at your chart, the thing which strikes me first is the exact conjunction of the Moon and Saturn (or Satan) right upon the MC. This is fascinating to me. Saturn is the anti-christ, as ruler of the 4th, and it's conjunction with the MC shows how this figure will be a leader, a king, a man held in great esteem and very much in the public eye.

The Moon is us, the people of the world, and the fact that the Moon is conjoining Saturn on the MC would suggest that the anti-christ is somebody that we are all very much aware of - we just don't realise that he is the anti-christ. He is already among us.

The Moon rules the 9th - religion and poltics are the 9th. So this will be the leader of a religion or a leader of a political force. My bet is that this is a political leader with strong religious convictions. He will appear to be doing 'God's work' when in fact he is the Prince of Darkness, he will profess to be ridding the world of evil, when he is in fact the personification of evil itself. (I know who I think it is :wink: )

I would love to go much deeper into interpreting these horaries, but I just don't have the time right now, as I will shortly have to entertain a guest.

I will definately be back on this thread. Your chart is very interesting so I will have a good look at it shortly when I have time.

Draco :wink:

pwadm

Staff member
With reference to the first horary chart, the one associated with EvilPixyScorp's question, when I saw it the first thing that passed through my mind was ... Israel...
I am familiar with the Israel's natal chart (May 14, 1948, 4:37 pm EET, Tel Aviv) and the resemblance is striking - check it out here:
- early Scorpio degree rising
- Midheaven at 3 Leo
- the Moon at 4 Leo
- Saturn in the 10th house
Don't jump to conclusions, I'm not implying anything here, I just wanted to share this observation with you; you make your own mind.

You asked if it'll come true... A prophecy is a 9th house matter. According to Regiomontanus sytem of houses which I use, the 9th house cusp is at 29 Gemini, therefore Mercury will represent the prophecy you referred to.
Mercury is in square with both Mars and Pluto, both rulers of the ASC, with good reception (mutual reception by term, Mars in Mercury's sign), so it's quite clear that the prophecy will come true !!! :evil:

I would also add that the VERY late degree of the 9th house cusp (29Gem37) is a clear message that the prophecy is already ready to be fulfilled, the time is up.

The same is shown by the Moon's applying partile (exact) conjunction with the Greater Malefic, Saturn, on the Midheaven, the most visible spot of the chart, in a fixed sign.

Your significator, Mars is conjunct the 9th house cusp, but on its "dark" side, meaning that you feel something about this, but are not very aware of it.

The 9th house cusp is also conjunct with Betelguese, of which Anne Wright says: The ancient Arabic title Mirzam, from Al Murzim, the "Roarer", or perhaps the "Announcer".[...]the Euphratean name Kakkab Sar means the "Constellation of the King"[...]Influence of the constellation: It is said to give a strong and dignified nature, self-confidence, inconstancy, arrogance, violence, impiety, and prosperity in trade and particularly in voyages or abroad, but danger of treachery and poison. It was thought by the Romans to be very harmful to cattle and productive of storms. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Aleph and the 1st Tarot Trump "The Juggler" (The Magician). (Robson)..
So, there is both rise and malefic influence in this star.

Be strong!

P.S. To Draco: I read your interpretation only after writing mine, following the your own method and I see that you reached the same conclusion using a totally different approach. Good job!
Also, please clarify the exact time of your question - is it 12:51 am (as you wrote) or 12:59 am (as appears in the chart image)? thanks.

Draco

Hi Radu,

Yes, I made a mistake in the time I noted, and the time the question asked was actually at 12:51 in the morning.

Draco :wink:

pwadm

Staff member
Draco said:
Shall there come an 'anti-christ' and how will we know him?

Draco, your horary question and chart is no less terrible!
Look! The South Node on the MC is of bad omen.

Whichever way I'd consider the quesited house, the 7th of overt enemies or the 12th house of secret enemies, it gives the same answer. I prefer the 12th house as it's meaning is much more appropriated for the AntiChrist.

The 1st house ruler (Jupiter) is applying by trine to the 7th house ruler (Mercury) -> meaning that the antichrist will come 'easily' (=trine), no significative resistance.
The Moon, the co-ruler, is sextile the 12th house ruler (Mars) - located in the 7th house, with the same meaning.

No doubt about this chart... The Moon *combust* is merely chowing that we are already *burned* by this situation.

Now, check this out: according to my system of using the Sabian Symbols in horary charts by antiscia, the Symbol for the Ascendant (you, us) is "28º Capricorn (298): A LARGE AVIARY." !!! Doesn't it sound familiar ?!

The same system offers the Symbol for the 12th house cusp: A BIG-BUSINESSMAN AT HIS DESK... This is how the AntiChrist looks like !
We already see Jupiter and the Part of Fortune located in the 12th house - so the AntiChrist is a filthy rich businessman. Mars, the 12th house ruler, and therefore significator of the AntiChrist is located at 21Gem24 in EXACT conjunction with Mars from the natal chart of the USA (21Gem21) !!! Not that I would want to imply anything either ;)
So, we could easily imagine the American corporate businessman or maybe it's more accurate to say international corporate businessman (Mars is peregrine, is not settled anywhere), aggresive, ruthless and greedy, as the image of the AntiChrist.

jenluvsblackcat

I'm not very political and hardly ever use this guy's name because I am really ashamed of him and all he has done to my country.
In fact, I really don't want to write his name because I don't want the FBI knocking at my chamber door....lol but you know who leads the USA already. That is who I think might be one of the culprits.

Well, that's my two cents worth.
:D

EvilPixyScorp

****! LoL I know people have always thought so and so year was the time of AntiChrist coming, so I'm not jumping to conclusions yet...Even though this horary is very unusual.
I forgot the name of the man, but he predicted Hilter coming to reign, with crazy accuracy, name was the same except for 1 letter...He said the final powerful, destructive man is due by 2010...And the name was Mabus.

Yes, that does sound like a certain US official's name, but he's not articulate, or loved by masses right now(or ever)...he's just stupid, lol..and a puppet for higher officials.

I do believe that the WTC bombing was an inside job, too many things pointing to our own government setting it up to start a war for their own money making/power plans..Sick but you know what they say about "absolute power corrupts"...( I'd watch "Loose Change" on Yahoo Movies to see why I'm convinced)

The Antiscia of Saturn is 26-27 Taurus... Algol working here too.

Looked up some websites about the 20 End Times Signs
"#7- Trouble with Capital & Labour"
Prophecy: "Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth." "Be ... patient; ... for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh." James 5:4, 8. Trouble between capital and labor is predicted for the last days.
Reminds me of the Mexican laborer protest lately.

Another End Times symbol states "The Moon will turn to blood"...Like a totally Lunar Eclipse. :eek:

Empath

Here is a bit from the ET thread in the spiritual folder that ties in to the discussion. As emperor wannabe wags his flaccid (though poisoned w/ radioactivity) sword at yet another sovreign country, it's déjà vu all over again.
What will it take before we say "ENOUGH!"
What if they gave a war and everybody said "Nah, I've got better things to do."?
What if the antichrist exists because he's been marketed to us? Why are the religious rightwingers hell-bent (indeed!!!) on creating this reality?

Here is a strange little tale from my quirky world. It was midnight Aug. 11 - 12, 2003.
I had spent the day in Philadelphia at a Howard Dean rally. At that time, he alone spoke sense against the Iraq war and the cabal in DC. It was 5 months before the first primary, and 4,500 showed up -- and waited an hour when his plane was delayed. Stirring speech, great rally -- chanting "this is what democracy looks like!"

late that night , I was on the computer. I stumbled upon an article written by Jack Van Impe, a fonservative fundie, pastor, and end-times 'expert". In the article he bragged that condi rice's office contacted him. They wanted the whole end times -armageddon thing spelled out. He provided this info to them.

As I read the article, my spine tingled. There was a little crash -- an angel had fallen -- but not broken from my mantle. The angel was a memento from my parent's 50th anniversary party. I picked up theangel, acknowledged my father's presence, and returned to the computer. Immediately I heard wings flapping above my head -- there were two birds flying in a figure 8 formation above my head -- at midnight!

The relevance -- aside from the fact that it was time to get a new roof -- was that these neocons in DC do not believe in revelation or end times, but they believe in their abilty to play out a role in a story that millions believe in.

It is not about the prophecy -- it is the willful self-fulfillment of the prophecy. I think they want to ride this armageddon thing out to the brink, reaping profit all of the way.

Empath wrote:

So, Lapis, when you write of integration, you speak of the resolution of duality. So... when we can vibrate in a place that embraces , incorporates and transcends polarity/opposition/good-evil, then we have opened our vibratory field and graduated to the next grade? I always wonder when I'll get it -- my mind gets it -- and has "gotten it" for years, but the rest of me has not caught up...

I think the horror that's emanated from Washington DC these past 5 years has served as a lightning rod for polarization. I -- and my blue-state compatriots here -- admittedly got caught up in it. Polarized.
You may find it interesting to note that my symptoms first appeared in early Feb 2001, after bush was sworn in, and my symptoms moved to the horrific Oct - Nov 2004. Perhaps what I've gone through -- all those transits of Saturn, Neptune, Chiron, Pluto, hitting Grand Square triggers were activating my core conditioned belief in polarity/duality.

All my oppositions got activated -- and here I am , professing a spirituality that seeks the resolution of opposition!!!! No wonder my skin erupted and my hair fell out and my lungs got weird -- my body was working to resolve the paradox!

Empath,

1) YES!
2) YES!

I'm no more political than I am religious and when I first saw Bush #2 on TV my solar plexus literally spasmed! I can hardly stand to look at him on TV, he's SO full of negativity IMO. For the past few years I passionately hated the man, but a couple of years ago I got it! I understood how he and so many others have to be this horrible, this negative, this blatantly in our faces evil........to wake the rest of global humanity up to the fact that this whole thing is a dead-end in all ways! Times short (2011 and 2012) and so the polarities will BOTH just keep getting stronger and stronger and more in our faces/hearts helping to force us to evolve. To change, to create ourselves instead of impowering Church/State/ETs/Government/Military/whoever besides ourselves. It's grow up time in many ways now for humanity. Because we've been manipulated, controlled, and told what to think and believe for so long now, we need some super big 'monsters' to get us off our lazy butts and spiritually moving again. Our 'monsters' are doing exactly what they're designed to be doing now for us all!

Lapis

Summery Joy

I know I'm quite late replying to this thread, but here's my interpretation of EvilPixyScorp's chart.

All angles are fixed, the Moon is fixed and the ruler of the 3rd is fixed. If I re-phrased the question to "Is that Christian rumour true?", the answer would be yes.

Wow! Look how many methods got the same answer!

Sweet Stars

You are aloud to say things about the President as long as you aren't threatening his life in any way.

The American Civil Liberties Union has taken government officials to court before for violating freedom of speech to Americans who were just expressing there right to make views about the government. They tried to call them traitors.

I saw a show like this the other day on the Discovery Channel. The business man sitting at his desk.

I don't even need to wonder because I have always felt it. Bush is the Anti-Christ. Definitely.

Sweet Stars

His own grandfather funded the escape of Nazis into this country. The documents prove it but many people don't know and keep supporting him.

Evil demonic family.

business voodoo

you mean george bush isn't the anti-christ ... hmmm ... blind followers, pursues everything opposite or anti- what jesus christ stood for ... claims to be ordained by god .... yep ... i see the anti-christ every day.

tikana

Anti-Christ? Yeah sure.. NO ONE IS COMING .. relax people, CHILL!

SweetStars & Business Voodoo : i am sick and tired of listening to "BUSH is anti-christ".. COME ON.. common sense please. Bush is not ANTI-CHRIST. There is no thing as Anti-Christ. A LOT OF people profited from WW2 being on the Nazi side. Take Hugo Boss as an example.

Tik

Last edited:

Sag Moon

I read this thread and it always fascinated me to think that the end of times would come.

As it is the human race shall survive if there is an anti-christ. Nostradamus predicted the rise of Bonepart,Hitler and the last one to come which we assume is the last anti christ. There were a few that predicted Hitler btw. One thing I saw once that was really strange is there was an artist that painted a drawing about the time of Hitlers birth which showed what appeared to be Hitler in the painting.The painting once traveled through Adolf's old town and was exhibited while is was growing up.He might have viewed it there was speculation.
Hitler also went to a famous Jewish psychic which foretold him of his rise and possibly his fall and Ol' Adolf had him murdered right after his ascension to power.
Elsbeth Ebertin predicted Hitler to come.
Karl Kraft,a jewish astrologer, I think foretold of the the attempts on his life and their failure.He also foretold that he would commit suicide I think that did not go over well as he died in a concentration camp.
Another German psychic foretold that Hitler would come like in the 1850's.

One person predicted the date of the chart that the so called Furher would have that would come to save the German people and she ,I think it was a woman,turned out to be right.

Jean Dixon predicted the Anti-charist btw and here is the date and time of the chart she had given.She may or may not have been an actual psychic I think.She might have been promoted for being such.

I personally believe there are those that can see the future such was the case of Edgar Cayce and Dan.D.Home in the 1860's. They are real hard to find between the self professed and the real.I would definately look at the chart for markers for such people. They do not come along everyday and the true ones are good. The ones which find or help in the solving of crimes particularly murder.

2\4\1962 2pm tz=-3 Jerulsalem 35:13e 31:46n 20 Gemini Asc.

Second chart I have for him:
2\5\1962 7:07am Tel Amana,Egypt 30:52e 27:38n tz=5

I cannot remember which was Jean Dixon prediction,but she was a psychic that predicted JFK's assasination and a few other accurate predictions. All did not come to pass btw.
I still seem to remember that she was interviewed on film from the Ambassador Hotel stateing when asked if RFK would win she answered that RFK would not become president and would have a tredgedy right from the Ambassador Hotel where she was at. Wonder if Sirhan-Sirhan was serving coffee that say if that tapeing session is true.I seem to remember seeing it,but not at that time.

The thing about prophecy the meaning is not always what is to be expected and I really do not believe revelations as it says in the beginning "I will share with you a mystery" or something to that effect. It was also written in reference to the time of the Roman Rule and the downfall of it not the end of times in this period. Don't believe me check the island history of Patmos and see the church and what is written about the period.

One interesting thing is there have been a few prophets that have predicted the Popes and the names they would take .Nostradamus being one.There was another that came from Ireland I believe,Malachi or something. This happens to be the last on the list so something shall occur concerning the Catholic Church.

We live in some interesting times and we shall see great upheavals when we see Uranus enter Aries and Pluto enter Capricorn.I would bet that the 3 passes that occur with Pluto going into Capricorn we might see the rise of what might be the Anti-Christ as that would make sense as he would be jockying for political positioning. It might symbolize a goverment change also or a political system that will force world domination.

It is sad that Russia is going to forego their NATO relationship we read this week.

The US has gotten entrenched in Iraq which means our presence will be felt for a long time there. If they pullout that would create arnarchy within Iraq I think. With that it would be the battleground between almost the whole Middle East as Syria,Iran and Saudi Arabia would be trying to place their influence within the country which would create massive unrest throughout the region.That I just thought about and I know I am right.
Can you imagine what will occur with no troops there from the west? I bet that is a big reason Iraq is making such a presence there now,the eventual fall.
Maybe the US should try to negotiate for all the countries to come together and work out a way to have a peaceful end with a police state in which those countries workout the security there.

Nostradamus might have been seeing these times and he might have written just about the Gulf Wars with a leader he thought was to be the anti-christ.OTOH Jean Dixon thought she knew of his coming and chart. She also thought of things that were not true.

The 2010's shall be desperate times and it all shall be hard plus interesting for world goverments. To bad it would not be a period of improvement and prosperity for all.

You figure out who the person is let me know or else what it's all about!

Last edited:

tikana

I do not think that Nostradamus predicted Hitler or Napoleon.
Nostradamus says HISTER. Hister is an ancient name for river Danube which runs through Austria.

Nostradamus says
Bêtes farouches de faim fleuves tranner;
Plus part du champ encore Hister sera,
En caige de fer le grand sera treisner,
Quand rien enfant de Germain observa. (II.24)

English translation

Beasts mad with hunger will swim across rivers,
Most of the army will be against the Lower Danube.
The great one shall be dragged in an iron cage
When the child brother will observe nothing.

This quarant refers to a part of the Roman Empire, corresponding to present-day northeastern France and part of Belgium and the Netherlands.
As far as I know, until the Soviets turned tables around in 1942 and the Americans in 1944. Western side of europe was quiet. They didnt have an army to go against Hitler.

CHILD BROTHER? huh?

Guys/gals remember 1 thing. there are no specific dates. Of course, something will happen in Europe. soemthing always going wrong in europe.

Here is another thing about hitler. Hitler was obsessed with occult. It could be that he read nostradamus sometime before ww1 and saw his name. wouldnt you?

SagMoon, i cannot remember the guy's name but i know he was a jewish astrologer. that guy failed at predicting "saving Germany," Hitler ruined Germany. Millions of peopel were killed in Germany. Hitler sent children to fight his non-sense war. he promised in 1939 in Reichstag that women and children would not be involved at all. He backed out when Germany was surrounded from all corners. Until this day, there is a stigma about Germany and German people. I am up to my throat with it and i am not even German. Remember that German people always had some kind of a leader every century that impacts the world's history. Germany has always been the most economically and financially prosperous country in Europe. So i am not surprized that an astrloger made this prediction. German people were very proud of their country until ww1 and ww2. if you walk around Germany today, you dont see flags anywhere except in official places. It makes German people wonder , what if we have 1 crazy nutcase who will give Germans another round of false hopes. The only thing people bring up when you mention Germany is "ww2!"

regarding Russia, Putin is shutting the country down. Nothing more and nothing less. Russia is loading itself with new weapons and machines. They just released a new class submarine. It is bigger and stronger. it is beginning to be old USSR before Gorbachev. They are backign Iran. Russia is trying to regain world power with a new twist. THey figured out that Warsaw pact didnt work cause Eastern countries were bunch of wussies and no impact on global scale. So the next best thing is find their own kind. which is middle east. Notice that Russia is doing everything against the US. US backs Israel, Russia backs Palestine. US protected Kosovars, RUssia sent its trooples to protect their interests/Milosovich. the US is trying to disarm Iran. Russia is funding Iran.

Tik

Last edited:

archergirl

I have to agree with Tikana 100%. This 'anti-Christ' thing, whilst fun to examine, amounts to a bunch of alarmist superstition.

Bush is not the anti-Christ, nor will he ever be. In his time, Ronald Reagan was considered the anti-Christ, and legions of people went to all sorts of efforts to prove it; younger people will not remember this, but I do: Reagan's name came out to '666'. In the end, he was just an old Republican man, not the best president, but not the worst, who died a horrible death by Alzheimers, and the world marched on. Hitler was thought to be the anti-Christ, but we all know what happened to the Third Reich. What about Saddam Hussein? What about Pol Pot? What about Stalin? What about Putin, with his cold, empty eyes?

Frankly the term 'anti-Christ' is just annoying, and it warrants defining just *what* you mean by 'anti-Christ'. To recognise a person as an 'anti-Christ' you would have to assume that the man Jesus 'Christ' was the only manifestation of God, and clearly he wasn't. This is Christianity at its most blinkered, even if you take the original meaning of the word 'christos' which meant 'anointed one' (Hebrew: mashiah). What about an 'anti-Buddha' or an 'anti-Krishna' or an 'anti-Lao Tsu' then? They were all philosopher-teachers; all of their teachings at their core are identical to that of Christianity; and if you do your reading, 'Satan', in his many manifestations, is simply the shadow-side of humanity: doubt, fear, mistrust, greed. Jesus argued with Satan in the garden of Gesthemane, when he was preparing for his sacrifice. Buddha fought the demons of temptation under the banyan tree. Krishna spent most of his time fighting demons. Do you see any parallels?

I think a more valid way to look at a question like this, without all the political and religious rhetoric, is to examine the extent to which the world and the global population are moving towards either a self-realisation where the lower temptations of the flesh: desire, greed, selfishness, hunger for power, etc hold sway; or an awakening where we realise we are all interconnected, and that real power lies within ourselves and not in external factors.

I don't know how you'd put that in a horary question, and certainly this one is food for thought, but it concerns me that a lot of people seem eager to pin-point a particular individual as the supreme manifestation of 'Good' or 'Evil', when both exist within the heart of each of us...

Best,
AG:)

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Tikana
I really have not studied Nostadamus and his writings. I had thought he did say things of Napoleons rise with the Island he would come from.

As far as Hitler I neither know exactly what the astrologer's predicted as to his rise and weather he was a savior of Germany.I omagine that they were good enough to have foreseen that he would fall though.

Nothing is written in stone as predictions ad prophecy is illusive. Some things are just plain apparent.

I meant Iran trying to get position in Iraq now.Iraq it seems has been a contentious place forever. It is where civilization for us began as in for the bible as we are right there ,again.

As far as Russia ,Putin has done what Yeltsin feared.He has back pedaled the country to the brink of another cold war. Being a former KGB agent he is unwilling to balk at any discention to his rule. He is moving further from being a member nation to anything that concerns others views. He wants things his way.
When did their backing positions ever change anyway? They have always backed those who were at odds with the US political system.

The country I worry most about is China now as they took over HK and did not provide free elections as far as I know.Then they opposeed the peaceful protest to commy rule at the square. They have continued to increase their military and spend more on weapons development. Taiwan is a place of great fear as for a war breaking out. Taiwan holds the key to a lot of technology. Many computer components that the west relies upon come from there and if it were to fall to China then it would touch off a very difficult situation to deal with. The Chinese goverment are not exactly congenial to dealing with outsiders. Every co. I know of that does Biz there loses if they are not big enough to deal with the goverment.

Back to the Anti-X.
Who really knows weather there shall be such a person. If a person does come to take a stand in the world they would need to over take getting past so many goverments. They would neeed to control everything through a central point.I think it would be to complex.

I do believe that change shall come globally when Pluto enters Cap and Uranus enters Aries. That square between Cardinal signs.The square shall touch off many changes and it shall not be a good period for the world.The last time it happened was during the 29 Crash and this period is very similar. This time it occurs with Goverments and War as the focal points I think.
You know the US might not be the country to suffer as greatly this time,but it will be effected no doubt.
Also it shall occur with Aries Points involved. It might be a great evolutionary period which all shall be effected. The Mayan Calander runs out also. The Poles of the earth will have reversed by what they went by I think or else align with something in the universe.
With the GC being passed by Pluto at the moment we are seeing many diverse things happening which are disturbing.

On the first pass the biggest event was the death of Saddam.Now it is swinging back over it again which means we shall see another world event.I bet there are many things that are not revealed that shall be in the coming years.

We might get a glimpse of what is to come once Pluto goes into Cap.There is another aspect that shall happen also during that time and that is Ju/Ne conjunct again. That will or should trigger passions where relifious zealots are exposded.

It shall be very innteresting times and we should be ppushing for alternative energy resources now and better control of goverment. They are createing a mess of Iraq and that whole region will be a very heavy burden for amny years now. There has to be a change of policy there. We should work with all the goverments in that region or else we shall be paying an even higher price later. That could be the focal point that disrupts the world as energy will be the issue I think.

If those that are seers are right that say there shall be a leader from the Mideast to bring upheaval then we should ward off discention with all the countries there as best as possible.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
One interesting thing is there have been a few prophets that have predicted the Popes and the names they would take .Nostradamus being one.There was another that came from Ireland I believe,Malachi or something. This happens to be the last on the list so something shall occur concerning the Catholic Church.

The Prophecies of St. Malachy? This prophecy was supposedly had by an Irish saint who saw mottos for 112 popes, spanning from St. Malachy's time to the end of the world. Our current pope, Benedict XVI, is the second to last pope on the list, however it's worth noting that since the final pope motto - Petrus Romanas - is unnumbered, many believe that he and Benedict XVI are the same person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecies_of_St_Malachy