Pictures

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

I thought, since the new forum allows file attachments, that a pictures subforum would be nice.

So, this is the place to share with others any pictures you want, well as long as you don't get into legal issues... :eek:

I'll start off by showing a picture with me grinning...

Attachments

• grinning.jpg
    grinning.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 268

johan

Okay,well this is me two years ago,with my ex-girlfriend.And yes,as you can see,I was a little bit under the spell of Neptune,to keep it astrological...you can also say it in another way...

ellie.jpg

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

What a fun idea! :D

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to post a picture of myself...I can always remove it should I have second thoughts.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I cannot seem to edit or delete the attached picture, so I will post it anew in another post ;)

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

johan

You are a beauty,Beth!
Here is another picture of me,with a good friend of me:

elo.jpg

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Why thank you, johan! :D

This picture was taken during the annual Band Dinner at the conclusion of marching season; although the young man sitting next to me is not technically my boyfriend, he's as close as I've ever come to one. I think he's had a crush on me for years! :p

Arian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
Nice!

Johan and Beth - I'm really sorry! during the last change of servers the attached files were kind of disrupted and they cannot be viewed anymore. Would you mind editting your respective posts and add them again? Thanks!

More: my page on Flickr.

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Radu,

I was just admiring your beautiful photography of blue birds, woodpeckers, leaves, and pansies when I discovered the picture entitled water is too cold. Absolutely priceless! :p

I'll simply upload the previous image of me using ImageShack...

EDIT: I have deleted this picture simply to annoy Catatonia! :D

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Howl

weeehee!

I'm not sure I've attached it right, lets see...

The photo is titled "drunk bean love". I have better ones, but **** I love this pic. I might get shy and remove it, but first let's play a game....Which one am I?? :D

Attachments

• drunk bean love.jpg
    drunk bean love.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 238

Howl

Ahhh she does, doesn't she? Though I'd be happy to be that gorgeous woman, I actually don't look very cancerian at all. Unless you count cancerian association with the chest.....ahem :D

So, I think I'm fairly sagittarian looking. You guys are suggesting that sagittarius = height, but not me! I have four saggie planets and only 5'3"....

Now that I've realised there's an actual photo board, I'll post a few follow up pic on there ;)

Last edited:

Draco

This seems a more organised picture board so I'll post here instead (Virgo ya see).

It's nice to look through through these pics and put some faces to the names.

Anyway, here's my mug:

Last edited:

Draco

Draco where do you have Neptune in your chart!! I don't know why but I always thought you were fat!

He he. :) I know, it's funny how when you've been reading what someone writes and corresponding with them over time in a webspace, and you build up an image of them in your mind's eye. That's why I find it interesting when people put up pictures, because it so often contradicts your image.

I do wonder what attributes of mine that caused you to envison me as fat? There's something to chew on.;)

In fact, I stay the same weight always, I can't put on or shed weight to save my life. I'm about eleven stone (154 pounds), which is about average I think.

I have Neptune on the cusp of the eleventh house (Placidus).

twiggy

Here's me. Very Virgo Sun, Virgo Asc. I've heard My Mars in Leo gives my colouring a golden tinge, I think my looks/appearance are very influenced by Leo.

Last edited:

kislany

Ok, I'm joining in as well. Here is me.
Funny, that I keep reading about taurus being heavy boned, on the 'fat' side, whereas I am not at all. Actually I"m the 'frailest' (is this a word?:D )from my family. The smallest and thinnest. My parents and brother are all close to 2 meters :cool:
kislany.jpg

Attachments

• Copy.jpg
    Copy.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Lissa

Interesting,Twiggy,I have no idea why but I thought you were a brunnette!

Well,I will try to attach my photo but I'm not sure if it will work out(I may be a teenager but I'm not really that good with computers...LOL).Do I look like a typical Capricorn rising?I think the dark skin and black hair are typically Capricorn,but the smile from ear to ear has more to do with the Jupiter quincunx Ascendant,I guess.Also,you can't see in the photo but I have some freckles too,altough I have no idea what causes them(perhaps the1st house Uranus?).

Attachments

• eu.jpg
    eu.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 166

weee11

l_15636c6e3de76a7a52a9fd00dc94f394.jpg

picture of me, waiting in the clinic, messing around with my cellphone while my dad photo me by his cellphone-camera
hmm maybe next time i'll show my whole face but i'm already am shy to publish my picture in this global forum :eek:

lissa - you look rather classy =]

Last edited: