T. Pluto square N. Venus Experiences

FireNwater

Has anyone gone through transiting Pluto square natal Venus or know someone who has? How did it go? I'm having this transit and wondering about others experiences or lack thereof.

Frisiangal

Transit Pluto is in Capricorn, meaning it is squaring either a natal Venus in Aries or Libra. Each will be affected differently. House placement says a lot.

Compulsions, passions, intimidations, betrayal, stalking, destructions, yet also burning bridges and re-building life, starting overnew, taking back control of, and power into and over one's self.

I live with a close Venus square Pluto. P-H-E-W. :whistling:

katydid

Has anyone gone through transiting Pluto square natal Venus or know someone who has? How did it go? I'm having this transit and wondering about others experiences or lack thereof.

As Frisiangal said, a lot will depend upon where your Venus is placed, and what houses it rules.

It is a cardinal square, so it could be a very active transit, one that sets things in motion.

Venus rules love and money. So Pluto intensifies those experiences for you. Transforms them in some meaningful way.

Look to where Venus is placed and what house Pluto is moving through, to see what areas of your life are most impacted.

Pluto works in a very profound and deep way. Sometimes we experience a loss first, like the end of a long time relationship, or a death of a long held belief or principle.

But then, like the Phoenix arising from the ashes, something new bubbles to the surface:

A new way of relating, a new type of love interest, a new way of making money, a transformative experience that changes your body image and your sense of self worth.

Last edited:

katydid

Thank you katydid and Frisiangel. I guess I'm looking for more personal stories. I can't find many on the internet.

My Pluto square Venus transit happened when I was a young child. Looking back on it now, it happened when I had a deeply traumatic experience. I still remember that period of time, and I was only about 5 years old.

My Mom found out my Dad was having an affair with his legal secretary. Her Moon in Scorpio took over, and suddenly she was packing up our things, and she scooped up her 3 kids, and all of our personal belongings, and moved out of the house. While Dad was at work.

Suddenly, with no warning, we were living in the family room of her parents home, with my aunts and uncles, who were teens. My life was uprooted.

My natal Pluto in in the 4th house. It was in the 5th, at the very edge of it, when it entered Virgo and squared my 7th house Venus in Sag. :bandit:

It was traumatic. My Mom was doing the best she could, but it was rough for us.

Life as we knew it was over. Suddenly I was living in a different house, in a different town, was going to a different school, and my Mom, for the 1st time ever, was going to work every day.

She had been a doting, stay at home Pisces mommy, taking us for walks and going to the park every day. And that life was over. :unsure: Now we were kind of in chaos, exciting but erratic at times.

I went from seeing My Dad every day to not seeing him much at all for a year or so.

On top of all that, My grandfather had been coughing a lot. And months after we moved in, he was diagnosed with lung cancer. So during my long drawn out Pluto transit, my grandfather became very ill, and eventually passed away. His bedroom became a hospice.

So Pluto square Venus for me involved death in a very real way. I watched Grandpa waste away and die. :pinched: I was almost 7 years old and my Scorpio
planets were kicking in then for sure. I watched silently as that whole tragedy played out.

On a good note , tr Pluto was also trining my Moon in Cap, so my Mom was growing stronger every day. She healed and soon met the true love of her life, remarried, and my 2 brothers and I had the best stepdad ever imagined. He was a wonderful man and so it was a GOOD thing all that turmoil happened.

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

I can share two stories.

I met someone a few months ago, exactly when his transit Pluto square Venus in Libra started. He shifted between acting as if he wanted to conquer me and disappearing. He has Mars and Venus conjunct Pluto in his natal chart. My Pluto is 1 degree from his Venus and my Psyche is exactly conjunct his Eros. Our synastry is intense and our interaction has made him aware that he has issues. He says that he wants to work with his compulsive behaviours and he has contacted a therapist. He feels that he has very little control over himself. He also says that he no longer wants to seek empty conquests the way he used to. He says that he needs to become more whole in himself

When I had transit Pluto conjunct Asc/Neptune/Lilith and square Venus (second house) many years ago I had to confront deep issues, mine are very different from his. During the time of the transit I moved abroad. I met a man and I felt as if I was struck by lightning the first time our eyes met. He asked me out on a date but he didn’t show up. I went home and cried like a baby and I could not understand why, we had only talked once for about 5 minutes. We met again and eventually I ended up being locked up in an apartment and he abused me. I had to take my power back and I managed to do it. After the transit no one has been able to control me.

It believe that it is common to meet people who can reach and trigger deep parts within you during this phase.

https://m.soundcloud.com/kundanc/the-heart-doesnt-wear-a-watch

Frisiangal

Thank you katydid and Frisiangel. I guess I'm looking for more personal stories. I can't find many on the internet.

Yet without any indication from yourself in what sign Venus is in, the houses involved, and your own age, how can you 'compare' stories to what you will undergo? Do you think everyone experiences the transit in the same way?

Those of a love-lorn teenager undergoing feelings of passion OR desertion, hate and revenge, are going to be entirely different to the married adult undergoing the same, or with 3 kids and the threat of seeing the monthly income and home being taken from them; or the gambler who made an unwise investment and is in the hands of loan sharks; or the patient with an (in)curable disease attacking a Venus-ruled area. And let's not forget the 'crime of passion'.

Saturn is also transiting Capricorn, and you may find that other long-term transits are influencing your chart. A transit from Pluto seldom works alone.
The square, as mentioned, can bring situations that are very intense, compulsive, traumatic and, definitely, alter life's direction.

If you read up on what transiting Pluto in Capricorn is doing, this could help you get a grasp on your own situtation. If you happen to be of the Uranus-Neptune (with or without Saturn) in Capricorn generation,, do you have friends with whom you share Venus and are, or have been, experiencing this transit at some time.

:smile:

FireNwater

Wow, I'm so sorry, I forgot to check back here. Thank you katydid and Neptunian Rainbow for sharing your stories- they are very powerful. I love how they ended with such profound transformation.

Frisiangel- thank you for reminding me to look for other transits happening at the same time. I really appreciate your input. I'm not of the Uranus-Neptune in Cap gen... I have no planets in Cap.

Last edited:

Lin

For me also I had SO many other major transits at the same time. And just prior.
But if I had to define the time it was "loss." Not loss of money....but of friends, pets, and especially my sense of humor....which is still not back to normal. As my Venus has been opposed by Pluto for some time. But Uranus was also very involved....making squares to the same planets opposed by Pluto. AND Neptune was pretty heavily active at that time.
So took a LOT of Xanax.
I think the current Jupiter transit finishing up with an opposition to my moon will bring back my sense of humor. Most of these negative transits happened in my 8th house.

So....heavy, emotional, subliminal in many ways. And not curable. Sometimes you just have to wait it out. KNOWING there's an end to transits helps a lot. Knowing even tho it seems like forever - it's not.
LIN

Zeuses

I had a Pluto (4th house) transit Venus (10th house) once, not sure how similar the square to opposition is. I left a good relationship and went into a bad one shortly after that although it didn't seem bad when I initially entered it. Very intense and passionate relationship with a very intense, passionate, possessive guy. Big learning experience. However, became friends with the guy 10 years later and made a good friend. I had a couple of deaths of family members (more distant family) and a friend at around the same time. On the plus despite all that I somehow got the strength to continue with my degree and got a good grade thanks to the support of lecturers.

Last edited:

Fz hb

From what neptunian rainbow, katydid, and zeuses shared it sounds like it will be extremely difficult and it will get better only by challenging and changing yourself. I am going to experience this in a couple if years so I will keep checking this thread often. Thank you fireNwater for starting this thread