Is there a trouble in future..

Pushpa123

Hi.
Below details belong to a male. We have been told that he has ketu Mars and Venus conjunction in his 10th house which gives spouse with hidden agenda, extra marital affair to the native and over all loss of marital bliss. He is soon to be enter in Venus mahadasha.
Details:
DOB- 1/8/1989
POB- Saran, Bihar, India
Bt- 1:20 pm

Can anyone tell me:
1. What will be his married life be like?
2. What we can expect in his Venus mahadasha, being Venus FM for Scorpio ascendant.

Thanks

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Venus owns the seventh and twelfth houses of sex act and pleasure derived out of it. The seventh is also the house of marriage.
Venus has joined Mars and Ketu in the tenth house of karma. Mars energises Venus and therefore the individual has high libido. Ketu is like Mars and it is a flag. Hence it will definitely amplify the effect of Venus+Mars. The sex urge may not be able to be doused through approved societal outlets. This could also be partly due to his wife as well.
The individual will be interested in literature and arts. He will be rich and will have vehicles and a good residence. He may suffer from teeth trouble.
The individual may acquire more property in the major-period of Venus but there could be trouble from the govt. This is a good period for wealth.

narasimha sharma

if you are some random person asking on that native, its unethical to let you know on his personal details. reading a horoscope and giving out those personal details of native to you is unethical. in my view its similar to doctor-patient confidentiality, unless you are related it will not be revealed
Why my relationship with the native is important?

Pushpa123

He is my fiance. I have chandal yog in 7th house of navamsa. I asked to confirm my doubts. Doesn't matter whom I marry, I will get cheated on for sure.