Promise of Relationship and Travel Overseas this year

theV

This years seems to be exceptional when it comes to transits,and there are some major transit hitting my birth chart; I interpreted them based on my poor knowledge. I analyzed the chart and I came to conclusion that it included themes of relationship and traveling maybe;especially in the period of summer JULY.

my 7th house rule Uranus will be in 20th degree of Aries and this degree is the antiscia degree for my sun, so uranus will conjunct my sun by antiscia and also parallel my venus and sun conjunction.

Neptune the ruler of my 9th house will opposite my sun and venus for that period and jupiter will conjunct my sun in the period of september and October.

so what do you think guys is it correct?my analysis for my transit;and
I have applied for student program allows to visit the USA for period of 29 June to the 5th of August . and I am waiting for the right one

my chart:

picture.php

tikana

if i ever get drunk, it will be the day when not even once for whole entire month would i see natal chart on this board. maybe we should do the same to their board!
post a horary chart and ask, any forecasts on my *whatever topic*?

Last edited:

theV

sorry guys I wanted to put it in the transit but I have made a mistake a posted it here I will try to change it