Most annoying signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifteen

I have to say: Air signs, then Fire signs. The most annoying! :joyful:

I love Earth & Water signs. :happy:

Since it's Gemini time, I'd like to say: I don't understand Gemini. I never did. people like to think that a Scorpio is complicated, but a Gemini takes the prize any time. If I hear a Gemini talk to me, it's like I hear 50 different people talking. Confusing! Most Air signs are also not loyal, they cheat. Fire signs do too, but they are far worse: they don't even have remorse. Heartless critters. :innocent:

:sleeping:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I have to say: Air signs, then Fire signs. The most annoying! :joyful:

I love Earth & Water signs. :happy:

Since it's Gemini time, I'd like to say: I don't understand Gemini. I never did. people like to think that a Scorpio is complicated, but a Gemini takes the prize any time. If I hear a Gemini talk to me, it's like I hear 50 different people talking. Confusing! Most Air signs are also not loyal, they cheat. Fire signs do too, but they are far worse: they don't even have remorse. Heartless critters. :innocent:

:sleeping:

Attacking a person's sign is a violation of Forum Etiquette. Please read the FAQ. Perhaps you are joking, but people who have those signs will not consider it a joke.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I never cared much for "Bridge Freezes before Road Surface".

I always drove by on the way into the side of the guard rail saying, "that's nice", and wishing it would have said, "Bridges are very very slippery".

People are always asking what is my sign after I guess their Natal Sol and the angle or house position of Apollo.

So I tell them most people have astrological prejudices or do not know enough about astrology that I feel that comfortable telling them my Titan position so I tell them the whole truth.

That I am that sign they have seen driving down the freeway that says:

No Ewe Turns, or No U Turns...

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/535947/no-you-turn

For I have been making those Aries girls trun around a lot in my time!

I hope that is Not toooo anoying.....:devil:

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/star-reader/content?oid=22904

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

This is most likely just another little sh*thead teenager who was previously banned and now created another alias to come back to annoy others.

fifteen

This is most likely just another little sh*thead teenager who was previously banned and now created another alias to come back to annoy others.

Hope you realize this is a joke? just poking fun... but I do loath my rising sign and moon sign. It's horrible to have this fire influence. I wish I was all calm water flowing through earth... :biggrin:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hope you realize this is a joke? just poking fun... but I do loath my rising sign and moon sign. It's horrible to have this fire influence. I wish I was all calm water flowing through earth... :biggrin:

Its not a joke to poke fun at the signs by claiming that one is more annoying than the others. And it shows that your knowedlge of astrology is not much beyond Linda Goodman's Sun Signs.

But doing so here is a formula for a flame war and for getting yourself into real dutch with lots of people. There is a place here for that, but its not where you put it.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
This appears to be an ill attempt of humor..... though the forum requires respect of the other members, it seems the thread has righted itself. Everyone should keep in mind when projecting upon someone else actually says more about the attacker than the attacked. May be the annoying one is the one not mature enough to respect the diversity of all.

I am closing the thread, as the title will eventually attract negative activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.