Was this reading a hoax?

samc0101

All of my life i have known from my janm kundali till date that as per my birth details (i.e. 1st Jan 1975 / 17.25pm / Calcutta, West Bengal India) that my Rashi is Simha and Lagna is Mithuna. Yesterday i met a 60+ aged person who went thru some longitudinal book, drew my chart and said the following:
1. I am Karkat rashi/mithuna lagna and not Simha rashi/mithuna lagna
2. My time of birth is 17.35pm and not 17.25pm
3. That I am manglik and because of that my marriage broke down and my divorce is happening
4. As per him, rahu+mercury in my 6th house is rootcause of all of my life's problem and if a puja (quite expensive) is not done to rectify the same...nothing will happen in my life...no job...no remarriage...no prosperity
When i questioned his authenticity, he said everyone else has been wrong about my chart in my life time.
I am attaching herewith replica of the chart he hand drew in bengali for your reference. I believe in you guys out here hence do give your opinions whether this person is a fraud and all this a hoax.

Attachments

• bluff.jpg
    bluff.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

suhasg

Your Moon Sign ( Rashi) is Simha and Lagna is Mithuna.

That astrologer had wrongly calculated the position of Moon rest other planets are alright at resp places.

Your Birth time could be 17:23:57.

You are not 'Mangalik'

You need not worry much as next two years will prove beneficial to you as far as money and fame is concerned.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

samc0101

Thank you for your kind advice. Actually i lost my job on 30.11.2012 due to company's job-cut policy and its 6 months now, i have tried hard but not getting a new job. Also any reasons about birth time being 17.23.57. Please guide.

suhasg

I hope my reply did answer your original query and that , I believe should be enough for a forum based Q & A session.

As a policy, I usually don't provide any further explanation for it could be very lengthy, full of technical jargon that only a highly trained Astrologer can understand (and appreciate!) , further most of the methods / rules / tricks (Coca Cola formula!!) I use in my practice are my business secrete which I don't want to disclose.

My best wishes.

samc0101

Ya i appreciate that, thank you. I really don't wanna get into the technicality as this ain't my subject. Just wanted to know if you can give me any hope stating when shall i likely to get a new job since i am jobless for 6+ months.

Last edited: