Will we ever be together?

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers, first of all I hope you have a great new year's eve :lol:

Four weeks ago I casted an horary chart, but I wasn't sure whether to judge it all by myself or to ask for help.

I don't know if the question is valid, but when the question came to my mind what I intended to ask was if I was going to have a romantic relationship with certain person.

This person and I aren't friends, someone I know told me that he looked like my type. This 'friend' told me that it would be a good idea to follow him on social media so that I could check if he fitted my taste. Well, I didn't find this boy attractive at first sight but he was in the back of my mind for three days (there was something in his voice that kept me checking his fb page each day) until I realized we were somehow similar. Our natal charts have some things in common, but that shouldn't be judged here.

So here's the horary:
https://imgur.com/a/UWF8nFq

I have Virgo rising just like the horary.

I'm Mercury in 3rd house, he's Jupiter in my 4th house. So, I'm in his 9th house and he's in his own 10th house which definetely matches our current situation. He's an artist and he's been abroad promoting his art work, In my case Mercury is transiting my 3H and that has been a very heavy transit because I don't feel like doing intellectual things, I'm a software developer and I haven't been able to write a single line of code since Mercury entered my 3H. Actually, I've been very active in social media since that transit started :sad:

I'm not sure if the horary answer is a Yes, ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶(̶M̶e̶r̶c̶u̶r̶y̶)̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶n̶.̶
EDIT: The moon is applying to a trine with Mercury.

Moon's next aspect is a square with Jupiter (this boy's significator). I don't know how the moon would collect the light in this case.

Mercury and Jupiter are in mutual reception by egyptian terms (Idk how many horary astrologers make use of them). Anyway, I've read that reception by terms isn't really strong.

Mars and Venus are separating from a sextile, Venus is conjunct TSN. What would these mean? Can I use Mars and Venus as significator too?

I just want to know if the answer is yes or no, if yes when would it happen?? This answer will help me make some decisions.

I would appreciate any comment. Thanks in advance. :love:

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Quite a fantasy, as you named the chart!
Have you had any contact with this man in person?
You, mercury, in the 3rd of communications, using social to relate somehow.
The moon is the question, appropriately in the 7th and approaching a trine to mercury, which would give a yes to the question.

"(Mercury) is applying to a trine of the Moon." Note, this is not correct, it is moon that applies to mercury. Moon is the fastest moving planet so she applies.

IleneK

Premium Member
The Moon’s applying trine from the 7th points to a yes in terms of getting together.
I would also consider, though, that the reception between Moon and Merc is mutually unfavorable, both significators receiving each other in its fall. This does not point to very good energy between you.
I would urge you to be wary. Perhaps that the chart may be saying to be wary of these kinds of fantasies?

BlackLioness87

Quite a fantasy, as you named the chart!
Have you had any contact with this man in person?
You, mercury, in the 3rd of communications, using social to relate somehow.
The moon is the question, appropriately in the 7th and approaching a trine to mercury, which would give a yes to the question.
Thanks a lot for your answer ElenaJ :smile:

I've never had contact with him because he's abroad, but I have replied to a few of his tweets. My comments are among hundreds of comments complimenting him or his work, but my remarks are quite unusual so he may have paid attention to some of them. His a Virgo moon and maybe some of my comments are sound to him.

Three weeks ago I casted an horary "Does he read my tweets?", it seems the answer was No. Moon was applying to an opposition with Jupiter (3H ruler) but POF was applying to a square with Jupiter and had just started to separate from a square with the Moon (0°03' orb). Perhaps the answer was: he's not currently reading my tweets but he's going to read them soon.

https://imgur.com/a/3XWBqNM

"(Mercury) is applying to a trine of the Moon." Note, this is not correct, it is moon that applies to mercury. Moon is the fastest moving planet so she applies.

:D Thanks for correcting me.

Namaste

BlackLioness87

The Moon’s applying trine from the 7th points to a yes in terms of getting together.
I would also consider, though, that the reception between Moon and Merc is mutually unfavorable, both significators receiving each other in its fall. This does not point to very good energy between you.
I would urge you to be wary. Perhaps that the chart may be saying to be wary of these kinds of fantasies?

Thanks for your answer IleneK. I also think that the answer can be sort of metaforical, and Virgo is rising... Sometimes I think traditional rulers for Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Aquarius and Pisces cannot give a full answer to an horary when they are significators :crying: I'm a modernist so I always doubt.

BlackLioness87

So, Blacklioness87, do you have a plan?
How will you go beyond the tweet stage?
I'm not sure, he must hold an art exhibition when he returns here, but I currently don't mind if things remain 'platonic'. I was a bit depressed when my 'friend' told me about this guy, I feel a lot better since I got to know him... he really is a cute, good-looking and talented guy. He's very different from the men I have dated last ten years, maybe because he's from a different generation I found him so appealing.

BlackLioness87

I'm not sure, he must hold an art exhibition when he returns here, but I currently don't mind if things remain 'platonic'. I was a bit depressed when my 'friend' told me about this guy, I feel a lot better since I got to know him... he really is a cute, good-looking and talented guy. He's very different from the men I have dated last ten years, maybe because he's from a different generation I found him so appealing.

I was losing faith in men until I got to know him, so maybe our 'virtual' meeting has a therapeutic purpose. :(

BlackLioness87

I think that my significator (Mercury) and co-significator (Moon) being in each other fall was a hint of what I was going through at the time I asked the question. I had just broken up with a guy that wasn't meeting my emotional needs. I said goodbye to him like 20' after I casted this horary, after that I have written to him twice on holidays just to wish him the best. It took me a year to get over this guy, if it weren't for my new crush I would still feeling emotionally frustrated (my former SO seems to be a Red Pill follower).

Besides that, when I casted the chart I had just put my professional activities on hold because of Mercury transiting my 3H, and because I'm not productive at all in summer. I haven't resumed my normal activities yet. :pinched:

I'd just noticed my significators were in trine with their natal 'counterparts', horary Moon was separating from a trine with my natal Scorpio Moon and Horary Mercury was in exact trine with my natal Mercury in Cancer. I'm sure this means that the timing was appropiate, I wasn't blurred when I asked the question so the chart shouldn't give a blurred answer.

attachment.php

Anyway, I decided to stop 'stalking' my crush on social media and focus on my normal activities, I won't go after him for the time being. Hopefully, Mercury is currently transiting my natal 4th house.

Attachments

• transits.PNG
    transits.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited: