How should I go along in life?

Adel

Hi, I have Venus in Virgo ie detriment (though ruler of Taurus/10th and aspecting it close) Mars fall in Libra Saturn fall in Aries aspecting my Asc and Moon and Sun. What kind of remedies I need to make life better, health/ financies wise? Thanks

I have a very good triangle I like. The Sun, Uranus/Pluto, Neptune one. It means some strange and unorthodox powers.

What to do to overcome bad phase in my life at present?

Thanks

Attachments

• adil.gif
    adil.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Mars in detriment are potentially much more powerful than a say exalted or favoured sign like Aries or Capricorn.

I myself have a Taurus mars, you should learn to drive your martian energy into effort, it can be a tremendous thing, but it's not easy and i found it by going through a lot of rough bad stuff... and would never wish it upon anyone.

Know your strength, mould things around and to your strength, also know your limits, push just a little bit passed your comfort zone every now and then, and you may find you have reached a perfect balance.

aquarius7000

Hi,

May I ask how your career life has been and if you started with your career later than usual (say after 25 or so)? Also, were there any problems with obtaining your education?Trying to understand the weakly placed Venus and Mars. How was your home life while growing up?

Thanks.

Adel

aquarius7000

My Career:

It started late, when I was 40 years and it ended in August 2015. I am jobless. and in bad health.

I had problem in completing education also.

How was your home life while growing up?

Parental fights and discord

aquarius7000

Thanks for the feedback - helps me learn. I thought as much.

However, you should have had some boost in education the past few months, as Jupiter went over your 3rd and 9th house access. You still have some time on that front. By early next year, things should look more active and encouraging on the job front, too, so don't waste the next few months. Get active and finish whatever courses you are doing.

Adel

I am not learnng anything new ie, not doing any courses.
I want to learn that big data handling (data science) through Java (the programming language I use and love).
For now no job for the past 1.5 years. very very low on cash, with 2 small daughters and a wife and living on rent :|

Now a days I am building a site for friend. It is abought selling batteries of a company. the one we put in vehicles, factories, solar panels and the like.

After building that site, I will get and fulfil orders. Is it feasible? I don't know but let's keep our fingers cross.
All my efforts meet with failure (
My health (spine and legs weakness after typhoid/malaria in 2014 plus some liver inflammation/ bad liver; but not hepatitis proper).

It is good news that you have given me.

Thank you

Adel

Thanks for the feedback - helps me learn. I thought as much.

However, you should have had some boost in education the past few months, as Jupiter went over your 3rd and 9th house access. You still have some time on that front. By early next year, things should look more active and encouraging on the job front, too, so don't waste the next few months. Get active and finish whatever courses you are doing.

Ma Sha Allah I got job in May and going through. Prayers please