Is he telling the truth?

lana_sa

We have been dating since May.He now says he loves me,is he telling the truth or is there something else behind his actions towards me? some other form of interest?

2vb5xn6.gif

Summery Joy

We have been dating since May.He now says he loves me,is he telling the truth or is there something else behind his actions towards me? some other form of interest?

This chart shows that neither one of you really cares for the other, which is weird, because you have been dating for quite some time. Would you mind giving more details on the situation, like why you are suspicious of his motives, and if, by any chance, there is another man in your life who's influencing your decision about this guy?

lana_sa

This chart shows that neither one of you really cares for the other, which is weird, because you have been dating for quite some time. Would you mind giving more details on the situation, like why you are suspicious of his motives, and if, by any chance, there is another man in your life who's influencing your decision about this guy?

Yes there is other guy in picture,but only since recently

I live in Sweden and he lives in Bosnia,we both are bosnians.My parents like him and want me to marry him,but to me it sounds way too fast to say i love you so i have been thinking maybe there are other interest there

tikana

i'd say NO!

here is why

Saturn is in scorpio Saturn is peregrine.. if he had been telling you truth, he would have been essentially strong. Here .. it is peregrine!

pluto straight on Desc makes me very uncomfortable.. not only that but you got quite bad reception between moon and saturn ...

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Yeah, I agree with Tikana. He doesn't love you. You two are in negative mutual reception. It's like you both don't like each other. For him to say it is a flat out lie. His significator, Saturn, is in his turned 11th house: hopes and wishes. He does hope for something, and he thinks he can get it with you. I don't know what it is though, but given the chart, it's not in your best interest.

The other guy shows as Venus, ruler of the 5th, in the first house; received by the Moon, your signifcator. The other guy is interested in you and you seem to like him a lot. However, the is no aspects between the Moon and Venus, so it is unlikely that anything meaningful is going to come out that.

lana_sa

Actually there are 2 guys,plus this one .I am 25 and i come from a culture where people marry early,25 is an age when marriage should happen for a woman so my parents put pressure on me to choose a guy,and since they know this one they prefer him .Thanks for your replies :)