My dad is not my biological father

Adar

What is that Adar? I'm curious. :) It seems small, i can't understand clearly.

Ok, I had a proper look at it. It's a Russian social website translated as "in contact". There is an astrology page on it with different charts of known people. I found Abs chart on it together with a Russian article about him and his premature death. I have no idea who the astrologer is but they have his moon at 1 Deg Scorpio! Can you not see the chart at all? I had to enlarge it on my phone and it came quite clear. It's a funny chart tho, not astro.com. let me try send u the link for the site itself

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-16-21-27-56-488_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-16-21-27-56-488_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

neptunian

Ok, I had a proper look at it. It's a Russian social website translated as "in contact". There is an astrology page on it with different charts of known people. I found Abs chart on it together with a Russian article about him and his premature death. I have no idea who the astrologer is but they have his moon at 1 Deg Scorpio! Can you not see the chart at all? I had to enlarge it on my phone and it came quite clear. It's a funny chart tho, not astro.com. let me try send u the link for the site itself

I can see the chart a little bit. Ok, i am looking at the chart putting moon at 1 degrees scorpio. Is there any explanation why 1 deg scorpio given? Mc/ic in taurus scorpio, this axis is about family ; and other house cusps don't make sense to me dear Adar. No, i can't agree with this. :) My analysis he either has scorpio or gemini ascendant.

1 deg scorpio makes ascendant capricorn, putting all his stellium in the first house. It doesn't seem fitting, what do you think? I wonder why that birth time was taken as his birth time.

Last edited:

Adar

I can see the chart a little bit. Ok, i am looking at the chart putting moon at 1 degrees scorpio. Is there any explanation why 1 deg scorpio given? Mc/ic in taurus scorpio, this axis is about family ; and other house cusps don't make sense to me dear Adar. No, i can't agree with this. :) My analysis he either has scorpio or gemini ascendant.

Neptunian, nope, no explanation whatsoever :( Can you see the ASC? Am I blind?

Ok, just checked again, there is no tob there either. No houses. :(

Last edited:

neptunian

Yeah, probably some dodgy site :(

I don't know dear Adar. Can it be possible to contact with the site? Interesting, i wonder why his chart calculated that way, is the information reliable or not. But so far, depending on all the things we analyze, capricorn asc with those house placements don't relate.

neptunian

I'm nearly sure his mc/ic leo aquarius. I will think about superstition thing, it can give us another clue. Scorpio ascendant puts pluto in 9th house, 9th house is about beliefs. Pluto there may cause obsess over some beliefs.

By the way, do you have any information about his mother?

Adar

I'm nearly sure his mc/ic leo aquarius. I will think about superstition thing, it can give us another clue. Scorpio ascendant puts pluto in 9th house, 9th house is about beliefs. Pluto there may cause obsess over some beliefs.

By the way, do you have any information about his mother?
The mother died very shortly after his dad was killed in WW2. Some information sources say she died because of grief. She had two children, his older very sick sister and Ab. It's all that I could find about her.
This is what I know about his appearance: short, angular facial features, all knowing eyes. Somebody said he should have been a priest with those eyes, lol. Let me find some pics of him, may be it will help.

Last edited:

neptunian

The mother died very shortly after his dad was killed in WW2. Some information sources say she died because of grief. She had two children, his older very sick sister and Ab. It's all that I could find about her.
This is what I know about his appearance: short, angular facial features, all knowing eyes. Somebody said he should have been a priest with those eyes, lol. Let me find some pics of him, may be it will help.

:))

Ascendant is more to do with physical appearance. Scorpio risings eyes really a giveaway. Moon is more to do with inner life, how we feel inside, how we act at home, with close ones.

He is scorpio rising dear Adar in my opinion. His looks and nose makes me think this way. All transits and house placements already point out to a scorpio asc;after looking at these photos, i more strongly think, he seems like a scorpio rising.

Last edited:

neptunian

Adar, what i found in your charts:)

Asteroid Minerva, name of Pallas in Greek mythology. Considering Pallas has an association with father-daughter relations, and minerva = pallas. I think Minerva also has a daughter symbolism.

And his Minerva asteroid is 10 degrees virgo, conjuncts your Sun.

Adar

Hi, Neptunian, sorry I have disappeared, please forgive me, I will write to you as soon as possible. Just need to find myself right now. Got a bit lost, if u know what I mean. Thank u, dear, for all your help, you are a treasure and made me feel so much better. With love, A. S. 💖

neptunian

Hi, Neptunian, sorry I have disappeared, please forgive me, I will write to you as soon as possible. Just need to find myself right now. Got a bit lost, if u know what I mean. Thank u, dear, for all your help, you are a treasure and made me feel so much better. With love, A. S. 💖

No problem dear Adar, hi :) nice to hear from you. :) I hope you feel better and will feel better. Of course, i can understand you.. you need time to reflect...thanks for your good words. :) I'm here whenever you want, we can talk. Take care, dear Adar. Lots of love. <3

Adar

Hi again, Neptunian, you come thru as an amazing person. I have never been in therapy, lol, but in my ideal world all therapists should be like you. I would love to see your chart, if that's possible? Also can I see Ab's chart with tob as you think he was born at?

neptunian

Hi again, Neptunian, you come thru as an amazing person. I have never been in therapy, lol, but in my ideal world all therapists should be like you. I would love to see your chart, if that's possible? Also can I see Ab's chart with tob as you think he was born at?

Thanks a lot for your kind words, dear Adar. :) I hope you feel better. You'll be surprised now, since i'm an adopted child, my birthday is not accurate. Just a few years ago, i learnt that i'm adopted.. i'm trying to rectify my own chart analyzing transits and many other things. :) but some placements; i have cancer sun, jupiter in gemini, north node is aquarius. I have no info about my birth parents for now, this makes arriving at a conclusion difficult, i can't analyze 4th/10th axis.

I'll put Ab's chart after looking at some more things. :)

neptunian

I want to look at his Solar arc and solar return charts when he died. I'm not very experienced with these techniques but i want to analyze as much as i can do, dear Adar.