What type of water would Scorpio be?

The Piscean

When I think of Pisces I imagine a big sea because of the sea of emotions and thoughts within their minds. For Cancer I imagine a flowing river because they have a flowing river of thought and emotion. How could you describe Scorpio in this way? Scorpio is the least 'flowing' of the water signs so I'm not sure. This isn't a serious question, just curious to hear your thoughts :biggrin:

Bina

Scorpio can be ice=fixed water, or lakes, pools of water...

Cancer is connected to springs as being cardinal and starting things of, water in the womb and in the cells, also rain maybe...

Pisces, being mutable, equals flowing, moving water: streams, rivers, the sea, oceans, waterfalls, tears...

Last edited:

AppLeo

An ice berg? :sideways:

An iceberg sounds perfect for scorpio. I'm in AP Psychology right now and we talked about Freud a little bit and an iceberg concept came up and Freud was all about the unconscious, sexual deprivations and "whats hidden beneath"... His ID, Ego, and Superego concept related to the iceberg. And it's cool because Freud is a Scorpio Rising.

katydid

An iceberg sounds perfect for scorpio. I'm in AP Psychology right now and we talked about Freud a little bit and an iceberg concept came up and Freud was all about the unconscious, sexual deprivations and "whats hidden beneath"... His ID, Ego, and Superego concept related to the iceberg. And it's cool because Freud is a Scorpio Rising.

EXACTLY. What is 'fixed water' other than ice? Scorpio's can literally 'freeze people out' if they feel upset enough. I should know...:devil:

AppLeo

Hey....:tongue:

Oh well, luckily my chart ruler is Venus in Sag in the 7th....I can rise above my cold cold heart...

Oh, sorry! LOL

Scorpios have really heavy and warm emotions, but if they are punctured then they freeze like ice is what I meant to say.

katydid

Iceberg sounds good! I find scorpios kind of scary.. But I think their ability for iciness comes from protecting their very sensitive souls.

Yes. I have sun and Mercury in Scorpio. My Mercury is exactly square Pluto in Leo in the 4th.

My Pluto is conjunct the South Node and Black Lilith. :ninja::bandit:

So I have a lot of Scorpioness going on....plus I have the Moon /Mars in the 8th. :alien:

The 'iciness' is a kind of emotional paralysis that is a protective strategy. Just give the cold icy stare when things get tense...it can give everyone time to scatter, and live to fight another day...:unsure:

theV

Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together
Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

IleneK

Premium Member
When I think of Pisces I imagine a big sea because of the sea of emotions and thoughts within their minds. For Cancer I imagine a flowing river because they have a flowing river of thought and emotion. How could you describe Scorpio in this way? Scorpio is the least 'flowing' of the water signs so I'm not sure. This isn't a serious question, just curious to hear your thoughts :biggrin:

Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, so there is a heat quality to Scorp for me. Volcanic lava. Erupting deep from the bowels of the earth. Liquid, slow moving, burning, inexorable.

Last edited: