My Composite Chart, very interesting yet scary?

amidjang

Hi all,

This is my composite chart with my soon to be fiancee. I've never actually get to know composite chart and interpretation before but I did my research over the week and I found out this is pretty interesting.... and scary.

We have composite sun conjunct venus conjunct moon conjunct mercury, which I read is a crazy good composite aspect but on the other hand, the sun, venus and moon are all in opposition of saturn, which I read are not a great placements to have. Moreover, there is no square at all while Pluto are all in positive aspect to the planets.

I'd like to hear what you guys think about the interpretation of this (composite) relationship, hopefully it can shed some lights to our lives.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• compositeK.jpg
    compositeK.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Indeed, it's a cool chart - congratulations!

Actually I was expecting to see something like Sun or Venus in square to Uranus but you don't have this so you are Ok.

Saturn in opposition to Sun is not exactly a bad aspect although it can create its own challenges - but it is one of the aspects that keeps the people in the composite which has it together for a long time, especially when on its own. The major issue with it is that you may feel at times whatever you do together is somehow opposed by others such that you have to work harder to make things happen - but the hard work pays off in increased stability over time.

The trines to Pluto are actually extremely helpful as it helps you grow when it's needed - you'll both outgrow the two selves you began with when you got together. The most challenging bit of your chart to me is actually the position of the composite sun - it's in the 9th house which is one of the cadent houses and these don't especially correlate with stability by themselves. Yet it's one of the more positive such houses so this isn't so bad - basically the stability in your relationship comes from the Sun-Saturn (to a lesser degree Venus-Saturn also) composite aspects rather than the position of the sun as would be the case if it were say in the 8th house or on the descendant.

amidjang

Thank you for your insight jkxx74 :smile:

So would you say that the fact all Sun, Moon and Venus in opposition of Saturn should act as glue in this relationship while making the relationship kinda dry and hard? I wonder how "hard" these aspects are and how should we cope with them to make our realtionship warmer and more heartfelt?

jkxx74

Premium Member
Yes, the glue part is right where Saturn is involved but as for the hard part it wouldn't be so much in that sense but more hard as in durable - the only downside being Saturn is much better at providing stability during hard times than making things light and fun.

Because it's in opposition you might still have an easy time being warm with each other but it might seem "the world out there" is where the harshness comes from with this one.