Nursing or Medical School?

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
So long story short, I am currently studying for my TEAS test that I plan to take in August. Then, I have planned to take Physiology, the last prequisite I have left in order to be eligible to apply for nursing school, during this upcoming 2019 Fall semester. However, it will not be until Spring 2020 where I'll be able to apply to actual nursing schools.

My whole ordeal is this: I would LOVE to shift my direction towards Medical school; however, I do not know if I'm made for it. I always had the idea of either becoming a surgeon, FBI agent, or police officer when I was 6 years old. I'm afraid of failure. However, I am certainly my worst critic. I critique myself harder than I should. Does anybody see any signs of physician or surgeon in my chart? Am I possibly in the wrong direction? Is there a certain career that I should consider instead?

Here is my chart:
51F1202B-1CDE-402C-9300-0CA2B28B45EB.png

*NOTE: I had my chart evaulated to make sure that I am INDEED a Pisces ascendant and not an Aries Ascedant. My midheaven is Sagitarius.

Be as ruthless and honest as you want, if im not made for it then I'm not made for it.

Last edited: