Uefa Champions League Final Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid

Kitchy

Banned
Estrellero,

You pointed out the most important factor to me - neutral ground.

I used 1st as team I identified with Real Madrid - 7th as their opponeant - AMadrid.

Mercury called me back to past, my interest in cristiano ronaldo and his mad skills.

Neutral ground in foreign land - Milan - is 9th house with a neutral 7th house, because it wouldn't be 'neutral' if it wasn't 7th house - venus and sun bookend cusp of 7th in event chart.

I noticed the arab influence of the fans who like Real Madrid - I saw Sheiks in the white with blue - Iberian Peninsula - Portugal - the inbetween of arab world and europe. I have Iberian Peninsula and East Asian dna - so my bias for the Iberians might be an issue.

However, thank you for listening to my distraction while I thank you for your neutral ground chart. From it, a simple bit of mercury, is how I formed my accurate reading.

I usually look at outcomes from a variety of charts - event/natal/horary/transits, I like to think like an astology detective - forensics and all the usual suspects, so the more info the better.

Looking at Ronaldo's chart (in admitted bias) but regardless of bias, finding close 3rd house ties to game within his chart's acuario - looking at A Madrid's natal posted chart and also seeing the moon changes signs to square the team means everything starts over from the astro position - and in those cases, it's important to 'stick to the facts' - the forensic findings found in all the 'player's' charts.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Here is the chart:

OtFKkkH.gif

Point of Victory is on 04 GEM 38 so I think Real Madrid will win if they play in white kit.

Fensi has a high accuracy rate from first readings, so I always look at first answers from Fensi - the Libra thing makes me smile though - 'could go either way' - but Fensi nails it most times when given the accurate info from moon of querant. Fensi said Real Madrid in White. I said the 9th house-friendly Uranian in neutral ground chart and both answers were correct.

The natal chart of the astrologer also plays an important position in the accuracy of the answer - one more layer. My bias toward Crisitiano is my sun conjunct his venus. So, in looking at outcomes, how will he fair? Who are his opponents in the neighborhood he's in, etc.

Mundane-Event astrology (sports, horary, politics, society, wars) are the best place to look at charts from a perspective of who is involved and what's working in their favor or disfavor. Behind the scenes Neptune, always working a slide...