Copa America 2015 (Knockout) : Argentina - Colombia

EhabAtari

yVhaHD5.gif

sven555

Argentina --> Venus (Sky blue)
Colombia --> Sun (Yellow)

Venus starts in 7th house, conjunction to Jupiter.
Sun starts in 6th house, moving into 5th house for most of the game.
Providing both teams are those colours, it will likely be even throughout the match, and if both Venus and Sun are in their natural houses at 90 minutes, it will be a Draw!

This game is likely to go to extra time, unless Argentina grab an early goal, otherwise both teams will cancel each other out.

Moon trine Sun (~2 degrees)
Venus conjunct Jupiter (~2 degrees)

The Moon aspects are strongest, however Conjunction is the strongest aspect.

Argentina are favourites for this game, so they have a good chance, but i'm going to be bold and say Colombia Win.

1-1 FT
2-1 to Colombia in Extra time.

OR

1-0 to Colombia in Normal Time.

agat

+1 for Columbia as underdog, because
MOON in square to APOF. 1deg30min
Columbia willn't lose in 90 minuts.

EhabAtari

Argentina won by penalties 5-4. I was expecting that but I didn't have a chance to write it down and explain more.

Last edited:

sven555

Yeah Argentina eventually qualified, but they didn't 'win' the game.

I ignored my own analysis, I said both teams will 'cancel each other out', which happened, 0-0 in 90 minutes.

But congrats to acertij0 for getting the penalty shootout right, just a shame we all got the wrong team haha!

The game kicked off at 00:30 UK time and finished at 02:43 UK time, so 2 hours and 13 minutes! 133 minutes = 33.25 degrees.

Enough time for Argentina to eventually prevail.

sven555

I think the issue was again by color selection

Well Colombia is definitely represented by the Sun, but with Venus in 6th during penalties conjunction to Jupiter. It doesn't seem right! The only other planet I can see Argentina being is Saturn.

Along with skyblue top, they wear navy blue shorts and socks which can be Saturn and Saturn moves from 11th to 10th which are both it's natural houses :)