Will I move to x city?

Lorina

Hello all,

Will I move to x city? If yes, when will be that happen?

It is late degree Ascendant, so either the chart is not readable or the answer will be knowing very soon.
Moon,L7 seems will opposite Saturn L1.
I am not sure opposite aspects in horary means yes or no. I heard some take them as no while others take them as yes.
Saturn also retrograde and will soon opposite the 7th house, descendant. Do we count this?

Mars L10, and L3 will sextile Saturn in 2 units of time. Mars will be string in Aries. And Saturn will retrograde to be in Mars exaltation in Capricorn.
Since the only way I have to move to that city is by having a job and the city is in the same country I live in, I may see a possibility to have the job and movement.

Moon ,L7. Will first sextile Sun. It is something about 7th house but I couldn’t figure it out what does it mean since Lio doesn’t represent a house. Then Moon will square Venus, L4 , and L9.
Since L4 is my current home or place, does that aspect mean some changes in home and move?

What do you think?

Will I move to the city?

Attachments

• Movement .jpg
    Movement .jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 26

Chrysalis

There's an aversion between L7 moon (next home) you/Saturn and L4/mars (current home), also the Asc is considerably late. What im discerning from this is that you are already quite aware that you won't be able to move to city X and time soon. And the Dsc is in a pitted degree which would be bringing delays and restrictions in moving and you have in intercepted 1st/7th house. There's lots of restrictiveness in this chart.

Lorina

There's an aversion between L7 moon (next home) you/Saturn and L4/mars (current home), also the Asc is considerably late. What im discerning from this is that you are already quite aware that you won't be able to move to city X and time soon. And the Dsc is in a pitted degree which would be bringing delays and restrictions in moving and you have in intercepted 1st/7th house. There's lots of restrictiveness in this chart.

Chrysalis dear why did you consider Mars L4? Venus is L4.
About the late degree I don’t know the result yet, but I would try to see what happen after 2 months as the chart shows me it might be something happen after 2 units. Maybe the late degree shows me that I cannot do more about this thing right now.
Thank you so much