When will i find a passionate and stable relationship?

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello attached there is the horary chart for the question:

when will i find a passionate and stable relationship?

First thing which pop up is jupiter in 7th house and venus in 8th house. Regarding Venus trigon Uranus it could be a secret one or one with freedom? May it possible that this partner will help me with my career but my friends dont like him or i have to choose between my partner and friends?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 39

besitos

there is a late degree on the ascendant - you mentioned career and also described the type of relationship you wanted in your subject - maybe you already know that now is not the time to pursue a relationship to get the kind that you want.

maybe ask again later.

Darkgirl

Banned
Does this mean I will be single the whole year? Or till Uranus left my 7th house?
But in spring there might be transits like Uranus to my Venus and over my DC
When later?

Last edited:

besitos

it means (imo) that you have to ask the question later - if at all. The late degree means that you already know the answer or that nothing can be done about the situation right now.

i've heard that you need to re ask a question after circumstances change or three months. Not sure though - do some research. (not sarcastic)

Darkgirl

Banned
So I have asked again but unfortunately I can't add a chart. I have a new job in May so maybe that means with circumstances changed?