Would you rather be with a water sign, fellow earth signs?

Hyperqueen

So... everyone knows by now that earth matches with earth and water matches with water, and then goes earth and water....

But I feel most of the time it's more earth+water than anything else. I always thought that earth would rather be with earth, and how do I know, I'ma a water sign so it must be!

For instance, sometimes i think i'm not at all attracted to the classical compatible sign, because I like to be a little skeptical and equal when it comes to astrological signs... But most than often I have always, ALWAYS fallen for these **** earth signs. All three of them! Something about their stableness, the way they can just be a retainer for my emotions, and their coolness is attractive to me. Taurus is my favorite of all of them thought. but they can be stubborn as hell. Aspecially the guy that I just cut ties with. He was 10 years older than me, but my saturn aspected him a lot (and were... I guess positive aspects)... but his pluto was trine both my sun and moon,(as well as conjunct my mars in scorpio) and was aspecting a little of the other planets too. Not cool.
Too intense. Hell, his mars sign is in the same sign as my sun and moon(cancer). The reason of me needing to cut the ties, if I'd see him with another women, I would feel empty as hell, and hurt.

Anyway, I would think that Earth signs would like earth signs because they're alike, and stable, and value things.

I've never liked my water signs. If I did... well they didn't stay for long. The only reason I would is because they have a moon in scorpio, and that calls for attraction, but nothing about them would be attractive to me (earthy sense..)

Also... water signs are too wishy washy emotional for me. I'm emotional, but not at that point. I'm sure they think the same about us. With some of them (who are much older) I can actually find them really caring and sweet, awesome to have around. I guess the mature ones, i like.

Anyway,
My sun&moon is in cancer, 3 degrees away,
Mercury leo- ima put on my birth chart for the sake of it.
Mars in scorpio, conj asc.
asc in libra
Venus in Virgo. Quite ironically I met the dude in a work place. Most intense and "fated feeling" i've ever had. Maybe his juno conjunct my MC/north node?

his sun&moon is in taurus, 1'5 degrees away
Venus in taurus
Mars in cancer
Mercury in gemini
Juno in leo, but is aspecting the uranus, in the sense that it's attracted to uranian people.

Do you think he'd like me... I mean, we've already had a little relationship and all, but he didn't seem all there to go after me.
I needed things now and a conclusion to each beginning.

p.s. you can just awnser the initial question if you want lol

Attachments

• real astro.gif
    real astro.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

tenacapcious

The next door neighbors who must be around 50 something both, have been together since their teens and he's a Taurus and she's a Cancer. They have three kids and two of them are adult and have left home.

I've never been involved with other Earth Suns or Moons or Water for that matter. I've always seemed more compatible with Fire/Air (best with Air Moons whether their Sun was in Air or Fire) and I married Leo Sun/Aquarius Moon. I have Sun/Moon/Mercury Cap, Libra Asc. He has MC in Libra. Our Venus' are opposites but he has that Aquarius Moon and My venus is Opp. Saturn in Leo. His Leo stellium is in a Water house and his Aquarius Moon in an Earth house. My Cap planets are in an Air house, 1st house Uranus. I have Mars/Sag/2nd house, he has Sag Asc. We both have Mars in Fire. He has a Leo stellium with all his inner planets except that Aquarius Moon/2nd house. We're both Water deficient.

I don't know if I generally believe that the common understanding of which elements are compatible hold true in real life/real people. I'm rambly because it's late and I'm scatterbrained right now...I think it depends on the synastry between couples and maybe someone who's good at reading synastry can see how the "rules of element attraction" still hold true in a synastry they're studying, even if the couple appears to have incompatible synastry between the Luminaries; Sun and Moon.

A few years ago, someone tried to explain to me that I need to consider synastry between angles and planets and the relevance of looking at synastry between fx. Juno and planets, especially Juno in aspect to personal planets. It was all lost on me because I was still trying to understand some basics. Well, my husband and I have the same Juno and Eros sign - Scorpio but different house placements. I don't know if that matters.

I have enough Earth that I think the lack of attraction there is that I don't need anyone to add more Earth to my life.:lol: On the other hand I'm somewhat Water deficient and too impatient and would feel too frustrated and drained to make anything work with a Water Sun or Moon. I've no idea if anyone with their Sun or Moon in Water has ever been attracted to me. :confused:

Last edited:

Hyperqueen

The next door neighbors who must be around 50 something both, have been together since their teens and he's a Taurus and she's a Cancer. They have three kids and two of them are adult and have left home.

I've never been involved with other Earth Suns or Moons or Water for that matter. I've always seemed more compatible with Fire/Air (best with Air Moons whether their Sun was in Air or Fire) and I married Leo Sun/Aquarius Moon. I have Sun/Moon/Mercury Cap, Libra Asc. He has MC in Libra. Our Venus' are opposites but he has that Aquarius Moon and My venus is Opp. Saturn in Leo. His Leo stellium is in a Water house and his Aquarius Moon in an Earth house. My Cap planets are in an Air house, 1st house Uranus. I have Mars/Sag/2nd house, he has Sag Asc. We both have Mars in Fire. He has a Leo stellium with all his inner planets except that Aquarius Moon/2nd house. We're both Water deficient.

I don't know if I generally believe that the common understanding of which elements are compatible hold true in real life/real people. I'm rambly because I'm late and scatterbrained right now...I think it depends on the synastry between couples and maybe someone who's good at reading synastry can see how the "rules of element attraction" still hold true in a synastry they're studying, even if the couple appears to have incompatible synastry between the Luminaries; Sun and Moon.

A few years ago, someone tried to explain to me that I need to consider synastry between angles and planets and the relevance of looking at synastry between fx. Juno and planets, especially Juno in aspect to personal planets. It was all lost on me because I was still trying to understand some basics. Well, my husband and I have the same Juno and Eros sign - Scorpio but different house placements. I don't know if that matters.

I have enough Earth that I think the lack of attraction there is that I don't need anyone to add more Earth to my life.:lol: On the other hand I'm somewhat Water deficient and too impatient and would feel too frustrated and drained to make anything work with a Water Sun or Moon. I've no idea if anyone with their Sun or Moon in Water has ever been attracted to me. :confused:

I'm happy for you guys :D Maybe this threat has to do with the water/earth heavy people. Like the guy I was talking about, he has like 0 air or fire, just his juno in leo, and even his north node is in pieces. Dunno about the ASC and MC thought, nor the houses for that matter. But even that said, I have some air/fire in my chart but for some reason I always end up with earthy signs

Wrt2lv

As a Capricorn Sun with 1st House Aquarius Venus, 3rd House Tauran moon, and both Mars and Pluto in 9th house Scorpio, with strong Piscean influence (Neptune is by far my strongest planet), I can say in my experience I do NOT connect well at all with other earth signs. They are often too stiff and cautious and remind me too much of the same tendencies I have which I don't always like.

Trying to get us together would basically be like banging rocks together-no stick or give and we might come away with a few cracks and chips. Also we'd be a really boring couple. Not that I don't think it's possible, but so far I just haven't met any other Earths that I could really attach to.

I do have a strong attraction to water signs, mostly Pisces. Maybe it has to do with my strong Neptune influence. Though I'm a Cap sun and have a lot of stuff in earth signs, I have Mars, Pluto, Midheaven and North Node in water signs which might explain a bit why I gravitate toward water and not earth.

My most satisfying relationship so far was with a Pisces who happened to have a stellium of Sun, Neptune, Venus and Mercury in Pisces. He was also a wonderful musician. Sensitive, intuitive and dreamy. I haven't really clicked romantically with Scorpios though a couple of my best friends are Scorpio.

I've also had an unfortunate tendency to fall hard for fire signs, mostly because a big part of me craves excitement and drama and because they're just so different from me. But these have not gone well.

Water signs it is for me!

Hyperqueen

As a Capricorn Sun with 1st House Aquarius Venus, 3rd House Tauran moon, and both Mars and Pluto in 9th house Scorpio, with strong Piscean influence (Neptune is by far my strongest planet), I can say in my experience I do NOT connect well at all with other earth signs. They are often too stiff and cautious and remind me too much of the same tendencies I have which I don't always like.

Trying to get us together would basically be like banging rocks together-no stick or give and we might come away with a few cracks and chips. Also we'd be a really boring couple. Not that I don't think it's possible, but so far I just haven't met any other Earths that I could really attach to.

I do have a strong attraction to water signs, mostly Pisces. Maybe it has to do with my strong Neptune influence. Though I'm a Cap sun and have a lot of stuff in earth signs, I have Mars, Pluto, Midheaven and North Node in water signs which might explain a bit why I gravitate toward water and not earth.

My most satisfying relationship so far was with a Pisces who happened to have a stellium of Sun, Neptune, Venus and Mercury in Pisces. He was also a wonderful musician. Sensitive, intuitive and dreamy. I haven't really clicked romantically with Scorpios though a couple of my best friends are Scorpio.

I've also had an unfortunate tendency to fall hard for fire signs, mostly because a big part of me craves excitement and drama and because they're just so different from me. But these have not gone well.

Righht?
I'm so happy to hear that!
My only earth signs are venus(virgo), Saturn and Jupiter(both Taurus). I do not like any water signs. Too emotional. I'm an emotional wreck, but I love that COOLNESS earth signs have. yall are so AWESOME. I especially like the fact that I can break you guys down because i'm really good at knowing peoples insides, and they always tell me that they're so scared to be vulnerable, but they always tend to try with me and like just that "try" is so awesome. I find you guys to be really warm too. All of my friends and past bf have some kind of earth sign in them lol. I aspecially love Taurus'! so hard but I see right trough yall, and you guys are SO funny. like that dry-don't say that type of funny. I relate to that xD I do have air/fire signs in me but never fallen for any of them
I don't like anything that's superficial. Maybe its my mars in scorpio that's in my first house. Or my Aqua Uranus (and Neptune?)
and you're honesty. OUF! that's something I can learn from you guys. I find it awesome. Its like, I'm always scared ill hurt someone's feelings but I know you guys are going to be honest and get rid of all confusion, and I hate confusion. That's why i'm really trying to be honest with everything nowadays. Be what you want am I right?
the only thing I find extremely sweet (but I get edgy over) is that slowness in romance... i'm so impatient... as a human being... idk maybe its that 3rd decan(gemini decan) in libra and scorpio mars.. ugh.
but I think you guys are for me...
Fire signs are too much about me and that turns me off (ive got mercury in leo but you guys can be smart and affectionate(and funny may I add) nonetheless so I like you anyway)
and air signs. no. awesome people but nothing more than friendship.
Actually I've got a lot of air people in my life but either their moon or sun is a water or earth sign lol
My bro is a pisces, but I think he's awesome. We're really close, he's got an aquarius moon. Her gf too but sometimes we don't get along THAT well. She has pisces sun with capri moon and I feel as if she wants to strangle people sometimes. but extremely sweet as a person.!

P.S. I totally get that boringness part. Sometimes I'm scared of that with you guys but I find you guys have more pros than cons for me. You're my rock :)

I cry a lot too. No shame tho. The only reason I cry is because of confrontation and the truth, not because someone hurt my feelings. When I say I really like someone, I start crying because it comes from my heart. Cancer sun and moon here I am :D

I would actually know, how exactly did you feel with him ^^? your pisces guy

Last edited:

rainbows

So... everyone knows by now that earth matches with earth and water matches with water, and then goes earth and water....

But I feel most of the time it's more earth+water than anything else. I always thought that earth would rather be with earth, and how do I know, I'ma a water sign so it must be!

For instance, sometimes i think i'm not at all attracted to the classical compatible sign, because I like to be a little skeptical and equal when it comes to astrological signs... But most than often I have always, ALWAYS fallen for these **** earth signs. All three of them! Something about their stableness, the way they can just be a retainer for my emotions, and their coolness is attractive to me. Taurus is my favorite of all of them thought. but they can be stubborn as hell. Aspecially the guy that I just cut ties with. He was 10 years older than me, but my saturn aspected him a lot (and were... I guess positive aspects)... but his pluto was trine both my sun and moon,(as well as conjunct my mars in scorpio) and was aspecting a little of the other planets too. Not cool.
Too intense. Hell, his mars sign is in the same sign as my sun and moon(cancer). The reason of me needing to cut the ties, if I'd see him with another women, I would feel empty as hell, and hurt.

Anyway, I would think that Earth signs would like earth signs because they're alike, and stable, and value things.

I've never liked my water signs. If I did... well they didn't stay for long. The only reason I would is because they have a moon in scorpio, and that calls for attraction, but nothing about them would be attractive to me (earthy sense..)

Also... water signs are too wishy washy emotional for me. I'm emotional, but not at that point. I'm sure they think the same about us. With some of them (who are much older) I can actually find them really caring and sweet, awesome to have around. I guess the mature ones, i like.

Anyway,
My sun&moon is in cancer, 3 degrees away,
Mercury leo- ima put on my birth chart for the sake of it.
Mars in scorpio, conj asc.
asc in libra
Venus in Virgo. Quite ironically I met the dude in a work place. Most intense and "fated feeling" i've ever had. Maybe his juno conjunct my MC/north node?

his sun&moon is in taurus, 1'5 degrees away
Venus in taurus
Mars in cancer
Mercury in gemini
Juno in leo, but is aspecting the uranus, in the sense that it's attracted to uranian people.

Do you think he'd like me... I mean, we've already had a little relationship and all, but he didn't seem all there to go after me.
I needed things now and a conclusion to each beginning.

p.s. you can just awnser the initial question if you want lol

I'm a virgo libra cusp sun.. mercury and venus in virgo (lots of capricorn too!) and I ADORE venus in cancers :) They match to me really well. venus scorpios not so much...I have no solid opinion on water sunsigns...sun in cancer or scorpio are a bit too intense for me-i do tend to like cancer suns but never been in serious relationship with these...I've had them attracted to me, it just didn't really go both ways other them finding them quite cute...pisces are great..only as friends/family though..For romantic relationships I tend prefer earth or earth cusps for sun as the feeling of trust and dependability is just innately there from the beginning. Never found myself attracted to male virgos other than as friends though..Venus in cancers all the way though :) I'm sure each person is a little different though. :)

Last edited:

creepingcreepily

personally, as a Capricorn sun I find most water signs, especially water dominant people to be much too emotional for my tastes, though perhaps that has to do with the all the air in my chart. I do unfortunately seem to attract water dominant people, and cancer doms. I don't tend to mesh very well with all the ones I've met so, far. maybe I attract so, many water signs cause, my chart lacks water. -shrug-

tenacapcious

I like how you described your experience with other Earth Suns like banging rocks together. A short clear image I hope most understand because I might want to use that description in the future.:smile: In family relations other Earth Suns and even Water Suns seem the easiest when it comes to mutual understanding but they're still more likely to push buttons than the other Sun signs and apparently they find me offensive more than anyone else:eek::lol:, in the long run but I still get along best with Air and Fire Suns in most social situations.

With age, I'm finding more comfort in socializing with Earth dominant Air or Fire Suns or Air/Fire Suns with Earth Moons. I used to and still have very good chemistry with most people I've met who are Air/Fire or Fire/Air dominant, but I'm glad that I'm widening the element combinations that I find that I get along with. Surprisingly to me, most people seem to think that I'm easy to get along with. I'm relieved that my inner discomfort doesn't project out.

Last edited:

Luney

Having a Scorpio s Stelium , I find water signs too drowning. There's enough emotion here for both parties.

I'm not keen on Virgos, but Capricorns bring me down to earth. It's like I have somewhere for the water/ emotions to absorb.

Capricorns like me too.
I hope to find one soon
Might go to Astro-seek and check some profiles!:biggrin: