Curious about my possible Stelliums(?) in Virgo & Cap

kica

Hi everyone,

I am brand new here, thanks for having me. I know there is debate about if a stellium is 3 or 4 planets in a house, I'm guessing that 3 in a house still means something, even if some people don't define it technically as a stellium. I have 3 planets in Virgo in my 1st house and 3 planets in Capricorn in my 5th house, just curious as to what this means. Happy for any analysis and or discussion about stelliums in general.

Thanks!!

Kica

Attachments

• MY CHART.jpg
    MY CHART.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 27

ToltecLearn

Hi everyone,

I am brand new here, thanks for having me. I know there is debate about if a stellium is 3 or 4 planets in a house, I'm guessing that 3 in a house still means something, even if some people don't define it technically as a stellium. I have 3 planets in Virgo in my 1st house and 3 planets in Capricorn in my 5th house, just curious as to what this means. Happy for any analysis and or discussion about stelliums in general.

Thanks!!

Kica

having venus in 1th you might have a good external facade, having mercury in 1th you could be a good talker, at always come with the perfect thing to say, maybe you do enjoy having a lot of information about the things you like as virgo is pretty smart and detail oriented, also you could be the intellectual type, mercury and venus are in a conjuction thats nice as beauty and intelect could fuse i dont know what the thing next to them is i dont recognize that symbol could you say what it is?

well that stellium in cap is generational obviously so it could be felt as all of those in the generation, having in the 5th tho you could approach fun in a capricornian way maybe in a work oriented kind of way, maybe books, or creating structures, or having fun at work, i guess having uranus here make it more revolutionary in some way, saturn in 5th make it more serious this area for you,

gemini mc with mars in 10th maybe a marketing or some kind of public speaking career it could be, moon in 4th family is important to you, and in sag maybe higher ed, philosophy or travel related with family

thats off the top of my head im practicing its a hobby thanks for sharing

kica

having venus in 1th you might have a good external facade, having mercury in 1th you could be a good talker, at always come with the perfect thing to say, maybe you do enjoy having a lot of information about the things you like as virgo is pretty smart and detail oriented, also you could be the intellectual type, mercury and venus are in a conjuction thats nice as beauty and intelect could fuse i dont know what the thing next to them is i dont recognize that symbol could you say what it is?

well that stellium in cap is generational obviously so it could be felt as all of those in the generation, having in the 5th tho you could approach fun in a capricornian way maybe in a work oriented kind of way, maybe books, or creating structures, or having fun at work, i guess having uranus here make it more revolutionary in some way, saturn in 5th make it more serious this area for you,

gemini mc with mars in 10th maybe a marketing or some kind of public speaking career it could be, moon in 4th family is important to you, and in sag maybe higher ed, philosophy or travel related with family

thats off the top of my head im practicing its a hobby thanks for sharing

Hi,

I believe the other symbol in the 1st is Ascendant in Virgo. I do think I like to know a lot about the things I like of course & enjoy reading books most of all. I would definitely describe myself as detail orientated. Does the 5th house also represent creativity? As I studied art so I thought maybe it could mean I take creativity seriously? Or in a Capricorn way. When you say this is generational does that mean everyone born in this time also has these placements? Sorry if that is a stupid question!

Thank you so much for your input, I am also right now deciding if I should go back in to education!

ToltecLearn

Hi,

I believe the other symbol in the 1st is Ascendant in Virgo. I do think I like to know a lot about the things I like of course & enjoy reading books most of all. I would definitely describe myself as detail orientated. Does the 5th house also represent creativity? As I studied art so I thought maybe it could mean I take creativity seriously? Or in a Capricorn way. When you say this is generational does that mean everyone born in this time also has these placements? Sorry if that is a stupid question!

Thank you so much for your input, I am also right now deciding if I should go back in to education!

yeah pretty much 5th house in cap sounds like it taking creativity, art seriously as a step by step approach learning bit by bit creativity and logic, yeah generational uranus change sign every 7 years and neptune 14 so when they get together theres lots of stelliums in that period but is still a stellium it does count