Lack of direction - asking for help!

3nigma

Hello everybody,
i struggle financially since 2015. I had a lot of different jobs since i was 18 years old (almost all of them in the health/medical field), but up until now i've not found a career that satisfies me - I struggle with depression since i was in 3th grade in school, which makes working full time really hard to handle.
The only thing that always made me happy was being creative - drawing, writing and dancing is what i really love to do, but unfortunately i don't know how to pay my rent and food using my talents.
I'm also really interested in psychology and astrology, but i don't know how to turn that into a business either. I just feel like i'm not prepared for this world, when it comes to making money on my own and being independent.
This causes me to feel anxious a lot, because at the end of each month my bank account hits 0.

Maybe someone can help me find direction reading my chart and sharing some insights about my career chances.

thank you very much for your time <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 35
Hello everybody,
i struggle financially since 2015. I had a lot of different jobs since i was 18 years old (almost all of them in the health/medical field), but up until now i've not found a career that satisfies me - I struggle with depression since i was in 3th grade in school, which makes working full time really hard to handle.
The only thing that always made me happy was being creative - drawing, writing and dancing is what i really love to do, but unfortunately i don't know how to pay my rent and food using my talents.
I'm also really interested in psychology and astrology, but i don't know how to turn that into a business either. I just feel like i'm not prepared for this world, when it comes to making money on my own and being independent.
This causes me to feel anxious a lot, because at the end of each month my bank account hits 0.

Maybe someone can help me find direction reading my chart and sharing some insights about my career chances.

thank you very much for your time <3

You have a Star of David configuration in your chart. This is very rare and I am not familiar with this, but I found some info about it. I hope this helps.
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum34/HTML/001874.html

Purple9

I have not seen the Star of David in action either. But given the set-up I can't imagine there being anything that is off limits for you!

The intercepted Virgo-Pisces would need some exploration especially given the fact that Pisces is your 2nd house (whole signs) which is unhelpful on its own, let alone intercepted, when it comes to making money (speaking from personal experience as I have it too).

For Virgo it is simple - any service role (and most roles are service roles) but given your 6th house placements in Cancer, caring nurturing service roles will unlock Virgo flow. Mars in Virgo...lends itself here too.

What education do you have? Would you be interested in working with neonates or women in labour? Nutrition? other than that...anything! LOL Pick one and you will be supported. It is just a matter of picking something that will put you in a place of service. Psychology, check. Research, check. Health, check. Travel/journeys...check. Teaching...check. So much to do...try different things - something will click or bind you eventually. All that energy has to go somewhere :)

katydid

I LOVE your chart. You have a very active, creative, Grand Sextile. Your Grand Sextile is legit. It is built only by by planets and the sextiles are tight. It is a thing of beauty. The Star of David rocks.

There is something very comforting and nice in looking at this chart. It is very balanced and solid and it makes me optimistic for your future. Have faith.

Sextiles represent opportunities and abilities and innate skills available for use. I think you are very capable and can overcome your current difficulties. Although it seems difficult now, you have the talents and perceptiveness necessary to make changes needed for improvement and progress.

I am not sure that you realize how talented and capable you are. Your 6th house Cancer personal planets may cloud your perceptions at times and block you from this recognition.

You have a Water Grand Trine and an Earth Grand Trine. If you decide to learn a skill you can usually accomplish that task.

You have a zillion trines and sextiles and many oppositions. But NO SQUARES. And that might be one of the biggest issues for you.

Squares give us the friction/tension necessary to make changes. We are motivated by our squares.

Without squares, we become complacent and we may accept life as it is, without working harder to improve things.

I just need you to research and study your Grand Sextile. It gives you the ability to make great improvements in your life by using your creative strengths and your connections/friends/opportunities/lucky breaks.

You may end up doing things your own way but will eventually succeed. The Grand Sextile will help you overcome your fears/doubts.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Mars in Libra(first degree) in House 7, ruling the 8th(containing North node Scorpio), plus Sag MC with Jupiter conjunct-

I think you would gain hugely from joint enterprise, either with a romantic or business partner, or possibly both, and that factored into this may be a global business, trade or connections.

Would be useful if you could get the part of fortune on the chart too.

Last edited:

3nigma

thank you so much for your answers everyone :) <3
you really helped me feel a lot lighter

I soaked all the informations in and need to process them - do a little research on the Star of David Pattern and such, because i don't know a lot about it

For my education: I graduated school with the second highest degree here where i live, but up until now i don't have a real profession.
I did not study a subject or anything.

As for service: I love the idea of helping people, but i also have a hard time working together with many of them.
I'm really introverted. I write a blog about self help and personal growth. That feels really good and i even got a few messages from people, who told me that my words helped them a lot.
I felt really thankful for that.

@Chillaxer: My part of fortune is in 7th degree Aries in my second house
I'm not sure though how to interpret this; it's in a trine aspect to my jupiter i sag - can you help?

katydid

here is something written on a different forum that I thought was very good:

Originally posted by PlutoSurvivor:
It's so easy to live a life waiting for something big to just happen with this Star of David pattern. The key to understanding the Star of David is to look at the Sextiles. They form a Hexagon, six angles, a sacred geometry shape commonly found in nature, especially in the Honeycomb pattern of the beehive. Bees are cooperative and hard working.

The key to the Star of David is interacting with many many people, cooperating fairly and in a balanced way at all times, and working hard at whatever you choose, just like the bees. Is it no wonder the bee's honey remains unspoiled when stored indefinitely? It's as though you came here unspoiled, from a state of perfection.

No sitting around just thinking about what you want to do with your life. You must have the courage to consciously choose and put forth effort when you take advantage of opportunities as they arise.

The Star of David truly embodies the saying "Mind over Matter" and you must truly be consciously aware of your opportunities, choices, actions, and the exchange of ideas with others as you exercise your potential. You have the potential to become anything, achieve anything.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum34/HTML/001874.html

Purple9

"As for service: I love the idea of helping people, but i also have a hard time working together with many of them.
I'm really introverted. I write a blog about self help and personal growth. That feels really good and i even got a few messages from people, who told me that my words helped them a lot.
I felt really thankful for that. "

Yes but that is the path of least resistance. Like a trine is :) I help out on a health forum to cover that urge/need. That is just for letting off steam. You still get to keep parts you like no matter what you choose you know :)

As for difficulty getting along with people...that will come. Animals? 6th house small and companion animals :) There are many ways you can put yourself out there and once the energy is activated you will find your way - it may be something totally different to what you start out with. By exposure to different options/environments/people/situations you are gathering material /arsenal to draw on for when you settle on a goal. And evolving. Explore. And don't forget that we can fulfil our potential in big AND small ways. Forget about should and musts and how you compare to others for a bit. Explore your world - something will fit. But make a plan to try things out. In small and big ways. xxx

rahu

Banned
hi enigma

I too am quite surprised to see such a tight Grand Sextile. it is all you have read and more.this is an aspect of a great gift.

I struggle with depression since i was in 3th grade in school, which makes working full time really hard to handle.

this statement also throw me because most of the planets that contribute to depression are in sextile trine relationships such the sun.moon and Saturn.
adding the named asteroid Lena places you square to the Saturn/chiron opposition and opposed to juno.
this could show a domineering father ,emotionally cruel,but not on the surface.

your sun is opposed to Uranus and square the north node.
again ,you are an enigma because with this aspect , I would expect you to be very expansive and emotive as well as having strong astral/psyche abilities. yopu have access to the astral plane of consciousness ,so your dreams can be prophetic as well a vivid and realistic. as you say you suffer from depression then I would think you also have sleep paralysis which is waking up and not being able to move your body for several moments.
with depression and the sun opposed to Uranus , you would actually be bi-polar.
but I see the maniac potential in your chart, but the depressive can be seen but the severity styillis unusally, unless abuse of your father is great. with lena opposed to juno, you may have suffer ill will from a grand parent mostly a grand mother. Though this could also shows problems between you father and grandparent/s.

with your jun/Jupiter midpoint square to ceres,it does seem likely that your grandparents are supportive, though they could be easily offended.

the psyche/eros midpoint is loosely conjunct you node and square you ascendant showing you are indeed very creative and very romantic, idealistic and loving. you are extremely sensitive e and any overbearing behavior from your father would be very destructive.

your venus/mars midpoint is square to nessus and pluto. this aspect point to particularity to a abusive environment as a child and would show a brother/s whose are/were destructive to your self esteem.

the Saturn/Orcus midpoint is opposed to Jupiter which describes a abusive environment further. here with Jupiter involve, you seem to be suffering from generational abuse. that is, your treatment is through your familial line and heritage. so any distress you had/have will not be addresses by your family.

you have eris square to venus. this is a very sexual aspect but it often shows sexual relations and intimate friends have a way of taking advantage of you.with venus conjunct to mercury ,you have a joyous and loving spect to your personality ,but with eris square you have many whou only want to be with you sexually.this can give a indecurity about yourself because many just look to exploit you physically and don't offer true love. this dynamic also existed in your early childhood. it is another contributing aspect fro sexual abuser.

on October 8th the node was square you nessus, so these darker images may have been around you causing depression.the more I look at your chart it seems that you inability to escape the abuse that endemic around you ,has rendered you directionless, because you oppression seems inescapable.

good advice has been given to you. but you must find the joy in yourself to shed these dark emotional states off your shoulder. you are brilliant and anything you do with be awesome. Uranus and sun could show a scientific'/computer career. while your grand sextile gives you the potential for being a brilliant counselor,teacher or advisor....

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_engima_7096_3308.jpg
    astro_2gw_engima_7096_3308.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

wan

You can combine your love of writing and astrology and turn into a writer for websites that offer chart-reading services.

3nigma

hi enigma

I too am quite surprised to see such a tight Grand Sextile. it is all you have read and more.this is an aspect of a great gift.

I struggle with depression since i was in 3th grade in school, which makes working full time really hard to handle.

this statement also throw me because most of the planets that contribute to depression are in sextile trine relationships such the sun.moon and Saturn.
adding the named asteroid Lena places you square to the Saturn/chiron opposition and opposed to juno.
this could show a domineering father ,emotionally cruel,but not on the surface.

your sun is opposed to Uranus and square the north node.
again ,you are an enigma because with this aspect , I would expect you to be very expansive and emotive as well as having strong astral/psyche abilities. yopu have access to the astral plane of consciousness ,so your dreams can be prophetic as well a vivid and realistic. as you say you suffer from depression then I would think you also have sleep paralysis which is waking up and not being able to move your body for several moments.
with depression and the sun opposed to Uranus , you would actually be bi-polar.
but I see the maniac potential in your chart, but the depressive can be seen but the severity styillis unusally, unless abuse of your father is great. with lena opposed to juno, you may have suffer ill will from a grand parent mostly a grand mother. Though this could also shows problems between you father and grandparent/s.

with your jun/Jupiter midpoint square to ceres,it does seem likely that your grandparents are supportive, though they could be easily offended.

the psyche/eros midpoint is loosely conjunct you node and square you ascendant showing you are indeed very creative and very romantic, idealistic and loving. you are extremely sensitive e and any overbearing behavior from your father would be very destructive.

your venus/mars midpoint is square to nessus and pluto. this aspect point to particularity to a abusive environment as a child and would show a brother/s whose are/were destructive to your self esteem.

the Saturn/Orcus midpoint is opposed to Jupiter which describes a abusive environment further. here with Jupiter involve, you seem to be suffering from generational abuse. that is, your treatment is through your familial line and heritage. so any distress you had/have will not be addresses by your family.

you have eris square to venus. this is a very sexual aspect but it often shows sexual relations and intimate friends have a way of taking advantage of you.with venus conjunct to mercury ,you have a joyous and loving spect to your personality ,but with eris square you have many whou only want to be with you sexually.this can give a indecurity about yourself because many just look to exploit you physically and don't offer true love. this dynamic also existed in your early childhood. it is another contributing aspect fro sexual abuser.

on October 8th the node was square you nessus, so these darker images may have been around you causing depression.the more I look at your chart it seems that you inability to escape the abuse that endemic around you ,has rendered you directionless, because you oppression seems inescapable.

good advice has been given to you. but you must find the joy in yourself to shed these dark emotional states off your shoulder. you are brilliant and anything you do with be awesome. Uranus and sun could show a scientific'/computer career. while your grand sextile gives you the potential for being a brilliant counselor,teacher or advisor....

rahu

wow, thank you very much .. that got me thinking a lot
actually i am in therapy at the moment, because i remembered being sexually abused as a child ...
my family does not aknowledge this and i feel very alone because of it.
Also i got raped when i was 18 by a man i met online ..
My encounters with men where all really unhealthy and i did let a lot of men take advantage of me throughout my life.
This month though i met a man, who is really loving and respectful. I really appreciate him. He is living far away from my home town though.

Since i'm actually really sensitive, i could not handle my father being emotionally cold and agressive. He used to scream at us children a lot and otherwise did not talk to us or gave us loving attention, but nobody said anything about this. It only happened behind closed doors and my mom just didn't do anything about it, even though i often told her that i don't want to live with this man anymore.
She used to tell me that this behaviour was just his way of loving us. That made me feel guilty a lot, because i just wasn't able to accept this as a child.
Now i can see where he is coming from and it's easier for me to understand his behaviour.

I did experience sleep paralysis, yes and it was on of the most frightening things i've ever experienced
i saw black ghosts flying around in my room and when i finally could turn my head sideways there was a black man standing beside my bed and starring at me.
Then i finally woke up.
Before being in a state of paralysis i walked through my house, even talked to my mom and brother ... it was all so real. I thought i was wide awake until i got in my bed again and could not move.
My dreams in general are very vivid and i can almost always remember even small details about them.
I also had prophetic dreams, yes. I enjoy that a lot, because it's kind of magic.

Thank you very much for your words again <3 they are really helpful
i'm on my way to healing and i made a lot of progress because of therapy
counseling is actually something i'm really interested in since i feel like i can be very empathetic and a good listener
The experiences i made in my life really helped me to understand myself and others better
I'm gonna look into that now!

Animatrix

I'm about to quit astrology. It has been a curse for me personally, and I just don't believe that God wants us to look to the stars for guidance, so I'll not give you some detailed interpretation of your chart, but I've to say this; yours is the most beautiful chart I've ever come across, and I've looked at thousands. You're a complex person full of innate possibilities. I hope that you strengthen your own will, and that you understand that your destiny is in your hands, and that the stars are merely like your genetic makeup; they show inclinations, indications and tendencies, but not your fate - that is up to you.

And I believe that you will find happiness! :)

rahu

Banned
hi again 3nigma

take heart as the unanimous accolades your chart is bring are reflective of you brilliance.
the exactitude of many of the angles is exceptional. exactness reflects destiny.

I have been mulling your chart over a littler bit and I think that you could even act as a psychic. and after reading your feed back ,thank you, I think this could be a viable financial option.

in my mullings I thought to look at position of both your named asteroids

what I have found is that both names speak to the "split" in your perspective about yourself.

Kristen is conjunct the sun and opposed to Uranus. this reflects the story book quality of your dreams. as you can see ,Neptune is conjunct Uranus and mercury is opposed to Neptune. Uranus tends to be the prophetic dream point and Neptune tens to be visions, not a realistic but realistic in other dimensions. you have the abilities to "see" or tap into to these planes. Neptune also brings fear and hate , spirit and perversion in to your dream.
a necessary note here is that you should realize that the energies planes which are open to you are used by all souls and consciousness',whether in the body or without a body i bring this up because :

I did experience sleep paralysis, yes and it was on of the most frightening things i've ever experienced
i saw black ghosts flying around in my room and when i finally could turn my head sideways there was a black man standing beside my bed and starring at me.
Then i finally woke up.

I believe the black man standing besides you is the aura of a person who knows you and is trying to influence you.mind you tht when you can see on these planes, you can be see as well, especially when "innocent "or inexperienced
you thoughts are action upon form.retian you graciousness and keep you eyes wide open.

as you are seeing a counselor then I will add a personal note.
I feel you are hindering you awakening by seeing your father behavior in a positive light. this is a artifact of your mother subconscious acceptance of the totality of the abuse. so by showing consideration nto your mother's "guilty " feelings , you are casting your self as a victim of abuse but no a survivor.

anyway Kristen is conjunct square to Saturn and Chiron and opposed to juno.

this leads me to ask of you, were you called different names by your parents or relatives?

it is just so unusual, in a already unusual chart, that the two parts of your name exactly conjunct the opposite patterns of your psychology.

using these asteroids then your chart could be described as containing classic maniac/depressive aka bi-polar disorders.

but still these categories simply can not to begin to describe you.
you are amazing

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_engima_5233_28983.jpg
    astro_2gw_engima_5233_28983.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: