Karmic relationship ??? Help please D:

Hey ! I have a new boyfriend I met at a party and it was kind of love ar first sight so I overlayed our charts and found some aspects that I really don't know how to interpret, but it seems like they indicate a karmic connection .... could you give me your opinion ? (All aspects have an orb that's under 2 degrees)

His vertex conjuncts my IC
His pluto conjuncts my vertex
His south node conjuncts my sun
His sun/moon midpoint conjuncts my north node
His moon falls in my 12th house
My stellium (sun/mercury/neptune/uranus) falls in his 12th
His ascendant conjuncts my psyche

I know this is hard to interpret.. but my question is what do you think it could mean ? Which consequences could it have on the relationship ? I am confused

Thank you !

Tla26

I like your username. Love that song. 💚 Happy to try to help out a fellow GD fan with interpretation.

Can you post an image of your chart overlays? It's difficult to interpret without seeing the whole picture.

Tla26

Hey ! I have a new boyfriend I met at a party and it was kind of love ar first sight so I overlayed our charts and found some aspects that I really don't know how to interpret, but it seems like they indicate a karmic connection .... could you give me your opinion ? (All aspects have an orb that's under 2 degrees)

His vertex conjuncts my IC
His pluto conjuncts my vertex
His south node conjuncts my sun
His sun/moon midpoint conjuncts my north node
His moon falls in my 12th house
My stellium (sun/mercury/neptune/uranus) falls in his 12th
His ascendant conjuncts my psyche

I know this is hard to interpret.. but my question is what do you think it could mean ? Which consequences could it have on the relationship ? I am confused

Thank you !

Also, you seem familiar...the way you write. Maybe I've known you from another GD forum. Is your name Liz or Lizzie or something like that?