Venus conjunct Neptune Synastry

katydid

If 2 people have this conjunction, it MIGHT be wonderful. But it MIGHT be awful.

If BOTH people are sincere, honest, truthful, loving beings, then this is an absolutely wonderful conjunction. It can indicate unconditional love and complete devotion. :innocent:

However, there are some cases where this conjunction brings disillusionment, heartache and sorrow. Sometimes the Neptune creates a fog, that the Venus person cannot see through clearly. And they fail to see the true nature of the other person, or the reality of the situation :pouty:

GPrincess

Conjuction is almost the same as opposition for me... i had the opposition ... i was the Neptune person... all i can say is that it is something you and he/she will never forget... but it never works well.... i am sure about it now... The red glasses that both wear ... is something that will always get in the way... you will always forgive... he/she will always forgive... but you will always stay at the same.. In order to work... the two people must be VERY... and i mean VERYYYYYYYYYY stable... with no disillusionments at all in their life... and that is almost never true ... see the natal charts too... if one or both of you have strong Neptune aspects... it is a hell ... watch the Bridges of Madison County.... something like that!

katydid

Wow! I can feel this aspect very strong with my crush. He is Venus and I am Neptune. I hope it works. :love:

Thanks!

Do you know him very well? Is he pretty truthful, stable, honest?

Sometimes, Neptune has something to hide.

Are you Venus or Neptune? :bandit:

AppLeo

If you are the Neptune person then you a presenting yourself in a way that isn't the real you. Your partner (Venus person) sees only the positive qualities of you because he fails to see everything about you or you hide your negative qualities very well.

Pretty good placement though; I think. This is like the princess locked in a tower getting saved by a prince kind of relationship.

shandi1910

Hi sweetheart.
I have this one with my boyfriend.
I don't know how long is your relationship, but in mine at the beggining it felt like a dream. A movie, something from another planet (I'm Venus, he's Neptune).
So, by now, 3 years later, sometimes I felt this aspect like... like I don't know everything about him. Like there's something hidden. Illusions, promises that never came (And sometimes it's not because of his fault, but all the situation. Things like, planning a snow trip, but in that year had a rare condition and it doesn't snow)... And it's funny how many things he had promised to me, and never came true.
So it's not his fault but sometimes I feel like he's giving me illusions.
But on the other hand, I think this aspect gives a lot of magical touch.

pearl69

Thanks for the information. I am Neptune and he is Venus. We are both water signs, he is a scorpio I am a cancer. I feel we have a very strong spiritual connection.

katydid

Thanks for the information. I am Neptune and he is Venus. We are both water signs, he is a scorpio I am a cancer. I feel we have a very strong spiritual connection.

If you are Neptune, then I feel better. LOL Because sometimes it is Neptune that is hiding something shady.

Him having Venus on your Neptune is very spiritual and emotionally uplifting and inspirational. He would see you as his 'perfect' love and be very devoted because he sees you as his ideal partner. :innocent:

boubou

I have the opposition and I am the Neptune...he thought I was a fairytale princess until of course something happened and I showed him my dark human side....he was shocked...there was no logic in it for him to be so dissapointed but he wasnt seeing me clearly before...very dangerous aspect needs constant grounding
In my case he has this opposition in his natal chart too

Abby83

My first partner had his venus conjunct my Neptune (which rules 5th house). We had a beautiful 1 yr relationship and nothing but sexual exploration as a result. I think it depends what the planets rule.

aquarius7000

I would like to learn more about this aspect. Does someone know more about this energy?? Venus Conjunct Neptune Synastry.
Whilst it is quite alright to learn about an aspect, it might not be alright to use that one aspect of the relationship of two complete individuals. There are many other aspects that can counter the effects of Nep-Ven.

One thing is almost for sure, with Nep in play, a degree of illusion will always be involved.

pearl69

My Neptune is in Sagittarius and his Venus is in Sagittarius. He is a flirt and likes to go out with different women. That is why I keep my distance, because I don't want to get hurt. No matter what aspect we have, I don't think he can change his ways. :love:
He has the following:
Sun- Scorpio second decan
Venus-Sagittarius
Mercury-Sagittarius
Mars-Sagittarius
Jupiter-Cancer
Moon- Aries

I have the following:
Sun- Cancer second decan
Venus-Leo
Mercury-Cancer
Mars-Cancer
Jupiter-Sagittarius
Moon-Taurus
Ascendant- Taurus

aquarius7000

Pearl,

Can you pull both your natal charts at astro.com and post them? That will show the aspects the planets make with eachother.

I do applaud your judgement though of being cautious.

Thanks

pearl69

This are our planetary aspects.
His____Mine
Sun Trine Sun
Sun Trine Mercury
Mercury Conjunction Jupiter
Mercury Conjunction Uranus
Venus Trine Venus
Venus Sextile Saturn
Venus Conjunction Neptune
Mars Conjunction Neptune
JupiterConjunction Mars
JupiterOpposition Neptune
Saturn Trine Mercury

Hope it helps. Thanks!

GPrincess

I have the opposition and I am the Neptune...he thought I was a fairytale princess until of course something happened and I showed him my dark human side....he was shocked...there was no logic in it for him to be so dissapointed but he wasnt seeing me clearly before...very dangerous aspect needs constant grounding
In my case he has this opposition in his natal chart too

so...true.... i was neptune... he had this in his natal too... we also had neptune moon opossition and neptune sun opposition... he was the neptune in the neptune-moon i am scorpio... he is cancer... btw... i still think he is perfect... pretty sure... he thinks that too for me ...

pearl69

Wow! You have many Neptune aspects. I don't know if it's the Neptune person or the Venus person who gets hurt. Many websites say is the Neptune and others that is the Venus person. Plus, I think our Sun signs are compatible. Idk this is very complicated. :unsure:

Your aspects look pretty complicated too. Wish you the best of luck with all the Neptune aspects.

GPrincess

Wow! You have many Neptune aspects. I don't know if it's the Neptune person or the Venus person who gets hurt. Many websites say is the Neptune and others that is the Venus person. Plus, I think our Sun signs are compatible. Idk this is very complicated. :unsure:

Your aspects look pretty complicated too. Wish you the best of luck with all the Neptune aspects.

Μmmm these are not the only Neptune aspects... our aspects are actually these:(btw we still talk from time to time after many many years)

Me-Him
Neptune opposition Sun degree 2orb applying(he also got it natally)
Neptune opposition Mercury degree 1orb appl.(he got it natally)
Neptune opposition Venus degree 0.03orb appl.(he got it natally)
Νeptune conjuction Jupiter degree 4 orb appl.(he got it natally)
Neptune sextile Saturn degree 5orb appl.(the only GOOD aspect)
Neptune sextile Pluto degree 4orb sepp.(he got it natally)

Him-Me
Neptune opposition Moon degree 1orb appl. (i got it natally)
Neptune sextile Venus degree 5 orb appl.
Neptune sextile Mars degree 4orb appl.
Neptune conjuction Uranus degree 7 orb appl.(big orb)

He has more Neptune in his natal than me... he seeks for the perfect one!
My Neptune was giving him the fairytale he wanted and still wants.
But i do have a strong Neptune cause my neptune is in my 12th house..his natural house placement.

Like i said... Neptune is Pain in the ... :)

Yes Sun signs are compatible but you also need to look at your moons with aspects to your suns and moon-moon compability.
For ex. we got a Moon(me)- Sun(him) Conjuction 2 degree.
These are things you notice trust me. You feel them. i will always think of him... there is nothing i can do to change that... but just think haha not going back to the Neptune fog... you cannot get out of there easily... keep your eyes open ;)

Last edited:

Fz hb

hi guys
what about the houses in which the conjunction is taking place. lets say the conjunction is in girl's sixth house sagitarius. (guy's venus is conjunct girl's neptune in her sixth house sagitarius)?