Capricorn and Aquarius Energy

theoddone

Anyone else have this on their natal chart? It's heavily influenced on my chart with a five planet Capricorn stellium (yes, I am one of the late 80's/early 90's stellium babies) of Sun, Uranus (conjunct with my Sun and sextile my Ascendant), Neptune, Saturn, and Mercury, an Aquarius Moon, Venus, North Node, and IC.

Having both heavy Saturnian and Uranian energy in my natal literally makes me feel like I'm going crazy because it's conservativism versus liberalism. I always feel on edge and I don't like it.

For those with similar energies on their charts, how would you describe it and how does it make you feel?

1991 baby here, so I have that Capricorn Stellium too, as well as North Node (darma/destiny) in Capricorn. I am an Aquarius sun--so that would be the foundation of my ego. Aquarian Venus. Capricorn Mercury. And then my Aqua ruler Uranus is in Capricorn in my 8th house, conjunct Saturn in my 8th.

So basically, my Capricorn and Aquarius energies are buddied up, though Capricorn is way more imposing than my free-spirited Aqua.

Hmm, how has it played out? Well, tbh, I used to project hatred of Capricorn energies onto others. I've done rapid fire learning of Astrology within the last 6 months, so even a year ago if you'd asked what my least favorite sign is, I'd have said Capricorn. SMH. I find them calculating and dry. At worst, manipulative and always trying to find worldly gain at the expense of others. My brother is a Capricorn and he's gone through heavy periods of this type of unattractive behavior.
I'm well-versed in Tarot, and the card of Capricorn in the Tarot deck is The Devil. *chuckle*. That's honestly how I saw them. The card of Aquarius is The Star. Way different energy.
Now that I see I am mostly a Capricorn person, it has helped me to understand why I was projecting, and honestly, I've grown to love Capricorn. Also my north node in Capricorn is a sure-fire indicator that honing in on Cap energies is A MUST. Success seems guaranteed with Capricorn, and that puts me at ease. Capricorn is also slow moving--that goat traveling slowly up the mountain. In terms of success, I feel impatient that it hasn't happened on my terms and soon enough, but Capricorn, should I learn its lessons (and Saturn's) assures I will see my desired end, even if it takes a while. Aquarius in Venus in 9th assures me that that path will be unpredictable and unconventional, and Capricorn assures me to work hard along that wayward path anyway. Quite lovely.

I tend to agree with you, though. There is a chasm between Aquarius and Capricorn energies. I find myself diligently toiling away at work or even at school, while simultaneously thinking "Wow, this so dumb. The construct of a 9-5 job is so silly. The construct of higher learning has been politicized and has gotten people in debt. The idea that a grade determines your intelligence or worth is wack." Meanwhile, I still strove for that high grade anyway, and I come to this 9-5 anyway. LOL. That's the dichotomy at work.

My Aquarian energy is like "have fun now, see the world. It's okay to pay for experience."
My Capricorn energy is like "WHAT THE HELL. SAVE UP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. PAY OFF ALL YOUR DEBT!!"

That's how it plays out on a worldly level. I am more Capricorn (22.3%) than I am Aquarius (12.5%), and more Scorpio (14.75%) than Aquarius too. So I carry a force behind all my worldly work and passion, and am obsessed with status. But my Aquarius provides me that grace, that levity or objectivity that says "It's okay. You can do this in your own way. Your path doesn't have to look like everyone else's. Breathe. Be weird. Do good."

I feel frustrated by confines, norms, doing things dutifully, etc. But at the same time I work to do my best within that frustration. Sometimes I don't even notice it's happening, it's probably ingrained by now. Most days I find the balance, but on others I certainly feel trapped.

Marrying the energies is probably the best way to feel at peace. Don't forget, Saturn was the traditional ruler of Aquarius anyway. There's harmony somewhere in this

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Anyone else have this on their natal chart? It's heavily influenced on my chart with a five planet Capricorn stellium (yes, I am one of the late 80's/early 90's stellium babies) of Sun, Uranus (conjunct with my Sun and sextile my Ascendant), Neptune, Saturn, and Mercury, an Aquarius Moon, Venus, North Node, and IC.

Having both heavy Saturnian and Uranian energy in my natal literally makes me feel like I'm going crazy because it's conservativism versus liberalism. I always feel on edge and I don't like it.

For those with similar energies on their charts, how would you describe it and how does it make you feel?

I have Moon and Venus in Capricorn, South Node, Sun and Mars in Aquarius, and Uranus in the 1st, and 3 planets, including Saturn in the 11th.

So the Saturn Uranus influence is heavy and I know what you mean, seriousness, one form of conservatism, another part that is eccentric, hates convention and establishment and feels constrained.

You may likely be less conservative than you think though, for me I only have that so long at is very much in my own autonomous way, and soon as their is something imposed from on top or infringement of freedom that is from conservative figures or institutions, I hate it.

For us 'Capriquarius' types Chiron is a very significant part of the chart, as the Saturn/Uranus, Capricorn/Aqua bridge.

It is said to combine the best of both planets and signify where you can kind of 'rebel' within constraints', like changing the orthodoxy from within.

Mine is in Taurus, quite a conservative sign.

I have Moon and Venus in Capricorn, South Node, Sun and Mars in Aquarius, and Uranus in the 1st, and 3 planets, including Saturn in the 11th.

So the Saturn Uranus influence is heavy and I know what you mean, seriousness, one form of conservatism, another part that is eccentric, hates convention and establishment and feels constrained.

You may likely be less conservative than you think though, for me I only have that so long at is very much in my own autonomous way, and soon as their is something imposed from on top or infringement of freedom that is from conservative figures or institutions, I hate it.

For us 'Capriquarius' types Chiron is a very significant part of the chart, as the Saturn/Uranus, Capricorn/Aqua bridge.

It is said to combine the best of both planets and signify where you can kind of 'rebel' within constraints', like changing the orthodoxy from within.

What's it mean for me that my Chiron is Cancer in the 2nd?

Chillaxer

What's it mean for me that my Chiron is Cancer in the 2nd?

2nd corresponds to Taurus, so it may have to do with the body, finances, personal self-worth and security, some wound here(some say) and/or(more to my thinking) some strength and talent born of experience. The Cancer part can relate to your home country, and your family, plus another form of inner security and rootedness....

Cancer/2nd combined is very much a security theme- it also relates to land ownership by the way.

Last edited:

theoddone

My retrograde Chiron in Cancer in the 9th house opposes my Uranus in the 2nd house and Sun, Neptune, and Saturn in the 3rd house. Mercury is unaspected by the other four Capricorn planets, which I'm kinda grateful for. Chiron also trines my natal Pluto in the 1st. I'm a Scorpio ascendant.

I know the 9th house rules religion and I actually am not religious at all. I despise religion. I don't actually believe in God which is weird considering I'm an astrologer. *Shrug*

And yeah, I'm actually very liberal in my political leanings which could be the Aquarius side that I have. :whistling:

CapAquaPis

Yes, Chiron is important, but Saturn is a ruler for both Capricorn and Aquarius, but for Feb. 14-16 people in the sidereal cusp Capricorn/Aquarius, the planet Saturn is a bigger representative of their lives in natal charts and horoscopes.

Kinda on or off-topic: what happens if you travel to (and fall into) Saturn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMCrPvtN1G8

theoddone

Yes, Chiron is important, but Saturn is a ruler for both Capricorn and Aquarius, but for Feb. 14-16 people in the sidereal cusp Capricorn/Aquarius, the planet Saturn is a bigger representative of their lives in natal charts and horoscopes.

Kinda on or off-topic: what happens if you travel to (and fall into) Saturn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMCrPvtN1G8

I'm not a practitioner of sidereal astrology. I did read up on the planets in the sidereal system for my chart and none of them resonated with my personality like Western astrology does.

I personally consider Saturn the traditional ruler for Aquarius and Uranus as the modern ruler.

I'll take a look at that video. Thanks. :)

CapAquaPis

I'm not a practitioner of sidereal astrology. I did read up on the planets in the sidereal system for my chart and none of them resonated with my personality like Western astrology does.

I personally consider Saturn the traditional ruler for Aquarius and Uranus as the modern ruler.

I'll take a look at that video. Thanks. :)

On a personal level, I made an astrological prediction of in the 2030s, I develop a bone or skeletal disorder (or a serious injury), due to Uranus (my sign ruler) conjunct Saturn in Cancer - opposite Capricorn, and malefic Pluto in Aquarius.

david starling

On a personal level, I made an astrological prediction of in the 2030s, I develop a bone or skeletal disorder (or a serious injury), due to Uranus (my sign ruler) conjunct Saturn in Cancer - opposite Capricorn, and malefic Pluto in Aquarius.

I'm apparently one of the few who don't consider Pluto Malefic. Maybe because I have Jupiter in Scorpio.

UraSatVen1029

1991 baby here, so I have that Capricorn Stellium too, as well as North Node (darma/destiny) in Capricorn. I am an Aquarius sun--so that would be the foundation of my ego. Aquarian Venus. Capricorn Mercury. And then my Aqua ruler Uranus is in Capricorn in my 8th house, conjunct Saturn in my 8th.

So basically, my Capricorn and Aquarius energies are buddied up, though Capricorn is way more imposing than my free-spirited Aqua.

Hmm, how has it played out? Well, tbh, I used to project hatred of Capricorn energies onto others. I've done rapid fire learning of Astrology within the last 6 months, so even a year ago if you'd asked what my least favorite sign is, I'd have said Capricorn. SMH. I find them calculating and dry. At worst, manipulative and always trying to find worldly gain at the expense of others. My brother is a Capricorn and he's gone through heavy periods of this type of unattractive behavior.
I'm well-versed in Tarot, and the card of Capricorn in the Tarot deck is The Devil. *chuckle*. That's honestly how I saw them. The card of Aquarius is The Star. Way different energy.
Now that I see I am mostly a Capricorn person, it has helped me to understand why I was projecting, and honestly, I've grown to love Capricorn. Also my north node in Capricorn is a sure-fire indicator that honing in on Cap energies is A MUST. Success seems guaranteed with Capricorn, and that puts me at ease. Capricorn is also slow moving--that goat traveling slowly up the mountain. In terms of success, I feel impatient that it hasn't happened on my terms and soon enough, but Capricorn, should I learn its lessons (and Saturn's) assures I will see my desired end, even if it takes a while. Aquarius in Venus in 9th assures me that that path will be unpredictable and unconventional, and Capricorn assures me to work hard along that wayward path anyway. Quite lovely.

I tend to agree with you, though. There is a chasm between Aquarius and Capricorn energies. I find myself diligently toiling away at work or even at school, while simultaneously thinking "Wow, this so dumb. The construct of a 9-5 job is so silly. The construct of higher learning has been politicized and has gotten people in debt. The idea that a grade determines your intelligence or worth is wack." Meanwhile, I still strove for that high grade anyway, and I come to this 9-5 anyway. LOL. That's the dichotomy at work.

My Aquarian energy is like "have fun now, see the world. It's okay to pay for experience."
My Capricorn energy is like "WHAT THE HELL. SAVE UP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. PAY OFF ALL YOUR DEBT!!"

That's how it plays out on a worldly level. I am more Capricorn (22.3%) than I am Aquarius (12.5%), and more Scorpio (14.75%) than Aquarius too. So I carry a force behind all my worldly work and passion, and am obsessed with status. But my Aquarius provides me that grace, that levity or objectivity that says "It's okay. You can do this in your own way. Your path doesn't have to look like everyone else's. Breathe. Be weird. Do good."

I feel frustrated by confines, norms, doing things dutifully, etc. But at the same time I work to do my best within that frustration. Sometimes I don't even notice it's happening, it's probably ingrained by now. Most days I find the balance, but on others I certainly feel trapped.

Marrying the energies is probably the best way to feel at peace. Don't forget, Saturn was the traditional ruler of Aquarius anyway. There's harmony somewhere in this

I have the same energies as you do. Or just similar. Except Uranus has more influence on me. Then Capricorn/ Saturn, then Pluto/Scorpio.

The Capriquarius energy is fascinating. I rarely see people with these energies dominant in their chart! But when I do see one, or meet one, they kind of stand out in a way you can't quite define. It's like they're weird and normal/put together at the same time. Rebellious but only underneath that rigidness. And of course they get along very well with me! I have a friend who was born one day ahead of me, and so we pretty much have the same chart pattern/placements except she has a different ascendan and MC and I do too. I sometimes look at her as my mirror and sometimes, I can't quite identify her as well because something always changes. Still, we work together in a great level!

theoddone

Marrying the energies is probably the best way to feel at peace.

How does one marry these energies?

I suffer from both anxiety and depression too. Do any of you with this energy on your natal chart also suffer from both as well?

My Saturn Return is coming up within the next year so I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with that particular enery. Saturn's starting to knock at the door and I'm not sure I want to answer it.

Siva

It is nice to see that so many people share similar experience :cool:
I have Capricorn Sun, Uranus and Neptune and Aquarius Saturn, Moon and Venus.
I often felt this contrast in many areas of my life and it can be hard to find the middle ground.

david starling

It is nice to see that so many people share similar experience :cool:
I have Capricorn Sun, Uranus and Neptune and Aquarius Saturn, Moon and Venus.
I often felt this contrast in many areas of my life and it can be hard to find the middle ground.

I believe that Venus is the key to reconciling Capricorn and Aquarius. Notice that Libra has the Modality of Capricorn and the Element of Aquarius, and that Taurus has the Element of Capricorn and the Modality of Aquarius.
I also see the Moon as "Exalted" in Aquarius.

theoddone

I believe that Venus is the key to reconciling Capricorn and Aquarius. Notice that Libra has the Modality of Capricorn and the Element of Aquarius, and that Taurus has the Element of Capricorn and the Modality of Aquarius.
I also see the Moon as "Exalted" in Aquarius.

Sorry but you are not making sense with this reply. It could be a last minute effect of Mercury retrograde on my poor brain. Haha.

I see from the replies on this thread that a few of us have Venus in Aquarius and from personal experience I will tell you that it's an uncomfortable position.

Last edited:

david starling

Sorry but you are not making sense with this reply. It could be a last minute effect of Mercury retrogarde on my poor brain. Haha.

I see from the replies on this thread that a few of us have Venus in Aquarius and from personal experience I will tell you that it's an uncomfortable position.

I should have said that placements in Libra and Taurus can help bridge the divide between Capricorn and Aquarius, rather than singling out Venus. Seems like Moon and Venus in Aquarius would be pushing too hard toward your Aquarian nature, and against the Capricornian traits. I can see where that would be uncomfortable.

theoddone

I should have said that placements in Libra and Taurus can help bridge the divide between Capricorn and Aquarius, rather than singling out Venus. Seems like Moon and Venus in Aquarius would be pushing too hard toward your Aquarian nature, and against the Capricornian traits. I can see where that would be uncomfortable.

I have no planetary placements in either Taurus or Libra. Taurus is my Descendant and ruler of my 7th house while I have Libra on the 12th house cusp, therefore Venus has rulership for me in both those houses. My Moon and Venus in Aquarius make me feel doomed for love. It also doesn't help that my Venus retrograde either. :/

CapAquaPis

A song dedicated to earth signs: Capricorn (the sun entered the sign on the 21st), the color green means Taurus and the planet Mercury for Virgo. Mercury is the number 4 I believe, also ruler of Gemini and possibly influences Taurus. Venus, ruler of Taurus also does on Libra. And I guess the non-signs Ophiuchus and Orion, parazodiacs which are represented by hunting and healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNRlqj1y39I

Capricorn is also represented by the Moon, while Aquarius is kinda by the Sun. They gave each sign different personality, character and ambitions. Capricorn is conservative but about the future, while Aquarius is liberal and also futuristic.

Last edited:

david starling

I have no planetary placements in either Taurus or Libra. Taurus is my Descendant and ruler of my 7th house while I have Libra on the 12th house cusp, therefore Venus has rulership for me in both those houses. My Moon and Venus in Aquarius make me feel doomed for love. It also doesn't help that my Venus retrograde either. :/

With Moon and Venus in Aquarius, I fell in love with a Sun/Mercury Aquarian with Venus on my Midheaven (Sagittarius). What about synastry with a Sun Aquarian, Pisces Ascendant, Moon, Mercury, and Venus Capricorn? Just as an example. I'm suggesting Pisces Ascendant to go with your Scorpio.

Siva

That's nice, thank you for pointing that out. I do have Jupiter in Libra making trigon with my Aquarian planets and making square with my Capricornian planets + Taurus MC. It's satisfying to see how it all connects :)