Rahu Mahadasha mars Antaradasha last 6 month... Guidance please!

Hello Dear community...

I come here with hopes of guidance, I am in my final 6 months of Rahu Mahadasha, I thought it could not get worse after Rahu moon, but its been very difficult for me. Mentally I don't have anxiety, is like in a way I have matured but all my life and work is collapsing and I don't know where to go.

Rahu is 10th house Ardra, Gemini should have been favorable but its been too much. It has given me a profound spirituality and self knowledge, I am Spanish, during Rahu Mahadasha I have lived in London 6 years, India 7 months and now 7 years in Mexico. No relationships that lasted in this time. No material gains but its has made my should so rich. Lots of tears in the process, Ardra Is intense.
I need to know that this won't be my whole life, I guess I need some hope. Its been a struggle.

Jupiter is coming in February 2022. it is in 3rd house scorpio. Vishaka.

My birth details are 30 November 1982, 2.10am Zaragoza, Spain.

Can someone guide me in what to expect for the last bit of Rahu and for Jupiter?

Very very much appreciated!!

With love...
Patricia

creativei

Rah is in own star means he has full power to do his job generally malefic dasa gives many problems and troubles but in the end they do enormous good as per law after each sufferings there comes happiness like that at every malefic dasa person gets good dasa ahead rahu is all about foreign futile travels govt all anti social things dasa like rahu all takes the person to different culture and place and gives many exotic taboo breaking experiences rahu ketu doesnt own house they give the powers of house lords rahu is in mercury house means he gives 1st and 10th house power . mercury is n 3rd with 4th 7th 12th lord so obliviously you shifted residence many times and changes happened to mother and prof . as per your chart you stay in foreign land only also no fixed home for u u roam like nomad . less chance of having own house lifelong tenant only . since is moon is close to rahu rahu controls the mind so it gives restless moody mindset since jupiter aspecting moon you are saved, no major mind troubles .

next jupiter dasa will be good since he is own star he is strong you get everything in life except mom and stable home . in jupiter dasa too you change home will have expenditure on mom and home . husband comes from another part of globe different culture after marg you follow his religion and customs . your financial condition improves but at same time you also have expenditures . you also have chances of two marriages . spouse may be a teacher or self employed . he is very much attached to his co borns you also have interest in social service legal and politics .. .

mathur_dinesh

The Rahu major-period is ending in February/2022 and the major-period of Jupiter will start. This major-period will operate for 16 years. Jupiter appears weak in the chart but it is exalted in the navamsha chart. It owns the fourth and seventh houses.
Jupiter is conjunct Sun. You will change residence more than once in this period. There will be more than one marriage. Jupiter has exchanged signs with Mars which is the owner of the VIII house and it is conjunct Ketu. Therefore you should improve your interest in the occult and divine in this period. Its conjunction with the Sun and Venus should help in this regard. Much interest in this area of life will be seen in 2023-24. You will be religiously inclined in 2024-25 and successful.

OMG! I don't know how to post a reply to each of you separately, but I am so thankful to your replies!!! You have given me hope!!
I am already very drawn to the occult, always with a deep love for God and the Divine Mother. India and Mexico have been so rich in its teachings for me.
Plus Moola Ketu and all the scorpio planets help!
I guess I was born with this Karma and a very curious and deep mind.
You both have made my day!!
I can't wait to step into Jupiter.
With regards to Mother, I have had a very very difficult relationship with her all my life. I was rejected by my family and I left my country wanting to run away from them. Rahu has brought so much healing in the regard. Astrology made me understand this is not personal and this is the Karma I came with. I love my mum now. Sometimes I think about moving back home to Spain, would that be a good option for me? or I would thrive best in a foreign land. Covid made me kind of home sick, a feeling I never had for 13 years living abroad.

creativei

OMG! I don't know how to post a reply to each of you separately, but I am so thankful to your replies!!! You have given me hope!!
I am already very drawn to the occult, always with a deep love for God and the Divine Mother. India and Mexico have been so rich in its teachings for me.
Plus Moola Ketu and all the scorpio planets help!
I guess I was born with this Karma and a very curious and deep mind.
You both have made my day!!
I can't wait to step into Jupiter.
With regards to Mother, I have had a very very difficult relationship with her all my life. I was rejected by my family and I left my country wanting to run away from them. Rahu has brought so much healing in the regard. Astrology made me understand this is not personal and this is the Karma I came with. I love my mum now. Sometimes I think about moving back home to Spain, would that be a good option for me? or I would thrive best in a foreign land. Covid made me kind of home sick, a feeling I never had for 13 years living abroad.

Under each answer there is button named "quote" click that and thank them .

the rahu major-period is ending in february/2022 and the major-period of jupiter will start. This major-period will operate for 16 years. Jupiter appears weak in the chart but it is exalted in the navamsha chart. It owns the fourth and seventh houses.
Jupiter is conjunct sun. You will change residence more than once in this period. There will be more than one marriage. Jupiter has exchanged signs with mars which is the owner of the viii house and it is conjunct ketu. Therefore you should improve your interest in the occult and divine in this period. Its conjunction with the sun and venus should help in this regard. Much interest in this area of life will be seen in 2023-24. You will be religiously inclined in 2024-25 and successful.

thank you for your answer!

Rah is in own star means he has full power to do his job generally malefic dasa gives many problems and troubles but in the end they do enormous good as per law after each sufferings there comes happiness like that at every malefic dasa person gets good dasa ahead rahu is all about foreign futile travels govt all anti social things dasa like rahu all takes the person to different culture and place and gives many exotic taboo breaking experiences rahu ketu doesnt own house they give the powers of house lords rahu is in mercury house means he gives 1st and 10th house power . mercury is n 3rd with 4th 7th 12th lord so obliviously you shifted residence many times and changes happened to mother and prof . as per your chart you stay in foreign land only also no fixed home for u u roam like nomad . less chance of having own house lifelong tenant only . since is moon is close to rahu rahu controls the mind so it gives restless moody mindset since jupiter aspecting moon you are saved, no major mind troubles .

next jupiter dasa will be good since he is own star he is strong you get everything in life except mom and stable home . in jupiter dasa too you change home will have expenditure on mom and home . husband comes from another part of globe different culture after marg you follow his religion and customs . your financial condition improves but at same time you also have expenditures . you also have chances of two marriages . spouse may be a teacher or self employed . he is very much attached to his co borns you also have interest in social service legal and politics .. .

Hi Creativei, could I ask you one more thing please? I am currently struggling with health issues, I have never had major problems, but this last year is been intense. Does it say anything in my Vedic chart about this? In western astrology I have Saturn transit in my 6th house.
And one last thing does my chart say anything about children? And success in career?
I hope you don't mind all this questions!
God bless you!
Thanks

creativei

Hi Creativei, could I ask you one more thing please? I am currently struggling with health issues, I have never had major problems, but this last year is been intense. Does it say anything in my Vedic chart about this? In western astrology I have Saturn transit in my 6th house.
And one last thing does my chart say anything about children? And success in career?
God bless you!
Thanks

Offcouse u can ask me anything dont use please and all i chk tat tell asap. 😊

creativei

God bless you!
Thanks

Currently you are running rahu mars period rahu as i said he gives 1st house power and mars is 3rd and 8th house lord is with ketu and that mars is aspected by 6th lord sat so it gave health issues till mars bukti it will be there only after that you see gradual changes also you should be careful in this periods since 6th 8th lords are involved it may gives accidents and suddenly untoward events even when climbing stairs very careful it may suddenly pull your legs . take care in general you get head ear breathing related issues . even injuries related to head may happen very careful while driving or doing any exercise .. it will be 2022 January .

reg children yes indeed u have kids and they too come up in life well but there is one loss or miscarriage indicated mostly you have daughters first child will trouble you second child gives happiness . one boy and girl is my guess .. .

you will have fluctuating changing career you work in financial institution sales marketing advisory like that . earn through your intelligence . next jupiter dasa is good for career success and going up in prof ladder . financial condition also improves . .

Currently you are running rahu mars period rahu as i said he gives 1st house power and mars is 3rd and 8th house lord is with ketu and that mars is aspected by 6th lord sat so it gave health issues till mars bukti it will be there only after that you see gradual changes also you should be careful in this periods since 6th 8th lords are involved it may gives accidents and suddenly untoward events even when climbing stairs very careful it may suddenly pull your legs . take care in general you get head ear breathing related issues . even injuries related to head may happen very careful while driving or doing any exercise .. it will be 2022 January .

reg children yes indeed u have kids and they too come up in life well but there is one loss or miscarriage indicated mostly you have daughters first child will trouble you second child gives happiness . one boy and girl is my guess .. .

you will have fluctuating changing career you work in financial institution sales marketing advisory like that . earn through your intelligence . next jupiter dasa is good for career success and going up in prof ladder . financial condition also improves . .

Yes, miscarriages happened... And you are so right about mars aspecting Saturn. So interesting, I am learning a lot about Vedic through what you have shared! I work as a tantra teacher. However not enjoying the spiritual world much nowadays. Its so different to when I started and it has become an industry saturated with false truths and wrong use of energies. I don't know where will I go from here, I hope I can find passion again in serving through this path. But otherwise politics interest me and building new communities and ways of living in earth related to higher good of all beings and truth is fascinating me lately.

Thank you so much creativei! I can't wait to step into Jupiter!! last few months.

Hi Creativei!May I ask about finances? money is missing, all of a sudden I am not earning any money after very successful Rahu moon... Should I expect it to be this way all my Rahu mars Mahadasha? will it get better during this time? and will it improve during Jupiter?
This last months of my life have been so difficult. Same as when Rahu started, very difficult time for me as well... Thanks you!

creativei

Hi Creativei!May I ask about finances? money is missing, all of a sudden I am not earning any money after very successful Rahu moon... Should I expect it to be this way all my Rahu mars Mahadasha? will it get better during this time? and will it improve during Jupiter?
This last months of my life have been so difficult. Same as when Rahu started, very difficult time for me as well... Thanks you!

Currently you are running Rahu - mars|(8th) -mercury|(10th) no need to say ! , 8th lord sub period what else you can expect than loss humiliations dejection agony . rahu is in 10th he should give 10th house power and sub lord owns 3& 8th worst vilian for kanya lagna rahu in 10th either suddenly pulls the leg or takes high in career for dasa bukti are against rahu so he is helpless this will change sure try to manage til oct this year after that things gradually change you suddenly go high in career everyone has to face down in life . take it as positive it makes you strong and gives worldy experiences .. take care of health too illness and accidents may happen professionally !

Currently you are running Rahu - mars|(8th) -mercury|(10th) no need to say ! , 8th lord sub period what else you can expect than loss humiliations dejection agony . rahu is in 10th he should give 10th house power and sub lord owns 3& 8th worst vilian for kanya lagna rahu in 10th either suddenly pulls the leg or takes high in career for dasa bukti are against rahu so he is helpless this will change sure try to manage til oct this year after that things gradually change you suddenly go high in career everyone has to face down in life . take it as positive it makes you strong and gives worldy experiences .. take care of health too illness and accidents may happen professionally !

Thanks a lot!! I will surrender it to God and trust is al going to be better soon!

sjain

Hello Dear community...

I come here with hopes of guidance, I am in my final 6 months of Rahu Mahadasha, I thought it could not get worse after Rahu moon, but its been very difficult for me. Mentally I don't have anxiety, is like in a way I have matured but all my life and work is collapsing and I don't know where to go.

Rahu is 10th house Ardra, Gemini should have been favorable but its been too much. It has given me a profound spirituality and self knowledge, I am Spanish, during Rahu Mahadasha I have lived in London 6 years, India 7 months and now 7 years in Mexico. No relationships that lasted in this time. No material gains but its has made my should so rich. Lots of tears in the process, Ardra Is intense.
I need to know that this won't be my whole life, I guess I need some hope. Its been a struggle.

Can someone guide me in what to expect for the last bit of Rahu and for Jupiter?

With love...
Patricia
Hlo Patricia , now I m in last 6 month of Rahu mahadasha. Can u plZ share ye experience. I will be very grateful

Sujit

Hello Dear community...

With love...
Patricia
Your Jupiter sub period could disturb mental peace with some health concern.
the chart shows skill in singing, music and enjoying food.

meenu

Hi Creative, I really appreciate your kindness in guiding people through your astrological knowledge. May I also seek some help from you? I am also struggling a lot due to various issues like husband's job, my job insecurity, mental and physically overtired and restlessness, low self-esteem very very bad mood swings, doubting myself, and everything (sometimes). why is it like this for a few years now? When will I get some stability and some peace of mind that everything is fine? My dob is 11-11-1982; 1:25 am Arki (Solan) Himachal Pradesh. Mentally I am getting very anxious I need to do something about this please if you can suggest any remedy or anything. regards