ralationship Q

Danae

Hello Radu!
Hello everybody! I am new here, and I hope we will learn more interesting things about astrology together on this forum :)

About Horary ... I have a relationship question, which is: Will be soon any improvement in my reletionship whith A? - something to get us more closer?

I look on the chart - in Regimontanus (btw I am trying to post here the chart, but I'm not 100% will appear.... hope it will... ) I've tried to find out an answer, but like usualy I am facing contradictory clues.

So... I am represented by Neptun - ruler of Pisces, and him by Mercury - ruler of Virgo Between us is an opposition aspect, which is not too encouraging. But on other hand my natural ruler is Venus which applying to a conjunction to Mercury (him) in Leo! The Moon, my co-ruler is just separating by Sun his natural ruler as a man. Mars in first house gives me hope that will be some immediate action about the matter. Also the last aspect Moon does before changing sign is conjunction to Saturn - so I might expect delays :(
Shall I understand that it will be a YES answer but with dalays? But if I look to the time factor according to the quality of the sign my signifcator is in - Neptune in cadent house (in Xll th) in aquarius, fixed sign is something like ... unknown! So, what can I expect about this?

Danae

The question data is:
7th july 2005 - time 00:00 :) Bucharest - Romania

Having another look on the chart I can consider myself represented by Jupiter the natural ruler of pisces, and in this case is a nice aspect with Mercury - him ! But it does square to Moon! :? Moon beeing in Cancer is good for a positive answer, isn't it? Also the time factor will be much shorter! But I am not sure if I must look to my significator (Jupiter or Neptune), or shall I look only to the house and sign of the Moon for the time factor? Pleeease help me with some advice!

I have also an additional question regarding horary, but outside my matter above.
I know if the subject of my query was in the past - I must look to the separating aspect. But what if I am tying to find out something about things happened in a specific moment in the past, but knowing the exact moment when happened, I am looking in "that frozen" moment which in fact, was the very present for my problem then. I mean is not like something happened and after a wile I am puting the question about...
I must still looking to separating aspects or to applying ones?

Thank you!

pwadm

Staff member
Hello Dana

Sorry for the delay in replying your messages.

This is a very inetresting question and horary chart.

First, as you, I would use the traditional rulers of the signs - see more explanations here: http://astrologyweekly.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171
Pluto in square with the relationship axis indicates the current stress and tension that determined your question.
You two seem to have a good communication on the mental, intellectual level - Jupiter and Mercury in mutual reception by triplicity.
Mercury is indeed separating from an aspect with Jupiter, which would show him being less involved in this relationship, but there is Venus catching up, separating from a sextile with Jupiter and then conjunct Mercury. This is a classic translation of light. There is even the required reception: Venus is received in Jupiter's essential dignities.
So, there is definitely going to be an improvement in your relationship, but only if you allow your Venusian qualities flow into this relationship. So, be more feminine, more loving, more sexy, dress more nicely, show him how much you love him ... and so on.
I wouldn't look much into Moon's conjunction with Saturn if the main significators are connected so well, as they are. It might just indicate some delays as you said.

---------------------

Take care to the velocity of each planet. Jupiter moves slower than the Moon, so it's the Moon who may apply to Jupiter, not the other way around.

The past events are shown by separating aspects. That's a RULE. Future events = applying aspects. This is true for horary charts.
However, the separating aspects indicate past events that may still influence you. Like, you won a lump of money at the lottery in the past, it won't happen again, but you may still have some money left to spend.
If you wish to study an EVENT chart, that is the chart for the moment when something occurs, then although it's almost the same, there's a little different approach.

pwadm

Staff member
Btw, I LOVE your motto:
"... The best forecasts are not those that come true, but those that warn, teach and prepare... "
I find it so very important in horary astrology, when one of the issues is being too accurate in predictions, but not actually really helping the querent.

Danae

Thank you, Radu for your reply!

What about the time factor? Should I look where is Jupiters or better the Moon in ... house and sign for some clues about time?

Where I can find more about event charts?

Thank you! :)

pwadm

Staff member
In order to assess TIME in a horary chart most of the times you need an aspect which indicates the action that is going to happen. In this case I would consider Venus' conjunction with Mercury as being that aspect.
They're in a fixed sign and cadent house, which in this situation indicates as the longest measuring unit=years. The orb is of 31 minutes, roughly a half of a degree - that's a half of a year.
So, there is going to be a definite improvement within 6 months.

As for event charts, I couldn't point you to some book or website, just read everything you find. There are plenty of astrology articles on the internet, on mundane astrology. Any country chart is basically an event chart.
One may consider the birth of a chart as an event chart, as well, isn't it? So, I don't think there are very special rules, it all depends on the nature of the event. You may find some articles on 'events' even on this site, but I couldn't say if they're good or not.