CHild Birth Prediction

KulNidhi

Jai Mata Di

We got married on 6th May 2011. Now a days we are praying God to gift us with Child.

I am also attaching the Natal Charts and Vedic Charts for me and my Wife.

My Birth Details are (Husband) :
Date : 4th October 1981, Time : 19:25, Place : Delhi

My Wife Birth Details are :
Date : 6th August 1984, Time 4:30 AM, Place : Delhi

We will be really grateful if anyone can help us to know the details about Child Birth for us.

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_kulbhushan_sharma_hw.24861.31703.jpg
    astro_2at_01_kulbhushan_sharma_hw.24861.31703.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 10
  • astro_2at_02_nidhi_paul_hw.24925.2382.jpg
    astro_2at_02_nidhi_paul_hw.24925.2382.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 14
  • vedic-chart-Kulbhushanpdf.pdf
    34 KB · Views: 18
  • vedic-chart-Nidhipdf.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 24

LisaAngela

Your charts are very similar. Mine and my partners are very similar also with our rising sign Scorpio. You both have the moon in Scorpio and Mars in Scorpio. Scorpio is a very fertile sign as it is a water sign and with having Mars in there also it's likely you will have boys. This is all in your fifth house also, and the fifth house rules children. So your chart looks very good for having children, although I cannot say when as I am also having the same problem in predicting this for myself.

As was told to me by forum member Edward, I would advise you both to find someone who can do an "astrological election", depicting the best time for conception. This can make a successful conception alot more likely, as I have read that times for conception can be limited to not only certain days, but certain HOURS of the day also. This can obviously make things very tricky. There are some good astrologers online who are very successful but of course this costs around £150.

Lisa-Angela

KulNidhi

Thank you so much Lisa- Angela for your reply.

We are currently facing some issues in gaining our Parentship. Do you see any such thing in our Charts?

Thanks.